Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 (1320 Views)

Countdown To Shiloh 2022 / Psychological Teachings Of Q7:31 In Relation To Friday Prayer / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Prophecy by Saint kingemzy5
kingemzy5:

Like seriously if you live to see Friday quote me and call me a bastard!!!

kingemzy5:

Because you are a happy fool doesn't mean you should say ills about your creator God isn't a man that you can cajole with stay away from insult if u don't want ur life to be like a wretched being

Countdown ends 00:01am Saturday morning being January 19th 2019.

"If the prophet speaks in the LORD's name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared " - Deuteronomy 18:22

"But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or to speak in the name of other gods, that prophet must be put to death." - Deuteronomy 18:20

cc
kingemzy5
HappyPagan
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by HappyPagan: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol. I remember this one from a thread last year.

kimbraa:

Just maybe if you visit Shiloh, your life may turn for the better.
If God is in Shiloh, I will die this evening.

Of course, I got some tasty replies..

fopishow:
He goat!!!Make God slap you make your hand and mouth bend.

clemzo101:
may it be so according to your words

tunmedies:
hmmmm! It is well wt ur soul.

kelvinrhs:

Just to be sure. Are you still there

As the Devil will have it, I'm still here..

or maybe, it's just God's mercies.

I have some pity for these folks. For them God is fear. God must be respected. God condones no jokes. God must be feared.

What a waste of a life, to live to serve a God you fear....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
HappyPagan:
Lol. I remember this one from a thread last year.

As the Devil will have it, I'm still alive.

or maybe, it's just God's mercies.

I have some pity for these folks. For them God is fear. God must be respected. God condones no jokes. God must be feared.

What a waste of a life, to live to serve a God you fear....

True - Precisely why I opened this article, though some may see it as childish.

This is further proof that many of these guys have mental health issues or delusional behaviour.

You cant go about threatening people because they refuse to believe in your fair tales.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
kelvinrhs:

grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by HappyPagan: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

You cant go about threatening people because they refuse to believe in your fair tales.

The problem is we see it as threats, but they don't.

In their mind, we are sinners, and we face great danger. JESUS has told them to do all they can to get you. JESUS has told them you'll be stubborn. JESUS has told them you'd mock him.

So when you ask questions, when you deny them the space they desire, they see you as the DEVIL, an enemy of JESUS, their Savior. No one is greater than JESUS, not even you.

They'd gladly sacrifice you if that would get them into heaven. FAITH - Fixed Apparitions In The Head

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by janettee(f): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Haha. *Sips tea*
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

The problem is we see it as threats, but they don't.

In their mind, we are sinners, and we face great danger. JESUS has told them to do all they can to get you. JESUS has told them you'll be stubborn. JESUS has told them you'd mock him.

So when you ask questions, when you deny them the space they desire, they see you as the DEVIL, an enemy of JESUS, their Savior. No one is greater than JESUS, not even you.

They'd gladly sacrifice you if that would get them into heaven. FAITH - Fixed Apparitions In The Head

Trust me I was once there, but never threatened anybody. These guys are the Boko Haram of Christianity.

Oh well, tomorrow will come and go - you will be here in 2080 smiley
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by RipMorosini: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Oga Parkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!
OWA oooo
*Drops*
I don land
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Bacteriologist(m): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2019
THE BASIS OF RELIGION ISN'T FAITH IT IS FEAR.

4 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
*Removed in the spirit of 'Christ' *
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by kingzjay(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
I need a prophecy, genuine prophecy in my life ASAP!
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingzjay:
I need a prophecy, genuine prophecy in my life ASAP!

Have you repented and asked for forgiveness ??
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by HappyPagan: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Morning.
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Have you repented and asked for forgiveness ??
Today is friday,the deadline?
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Today is friday,the deadline?

Yep!

The brain dead religious fanatic has lost anyhow smiley

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Yep!

Odiegwu
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Yep!

Lolz
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Many wonder why God hardly shows up, or entrusts men with power as He had done in past times.

But this is a clue as to why, as someone who has not yet been given up to one googolplexth of God's power is easily using the negligible power incomparism to that which God has to be proclaiming death on a fellow human being.

Now imagine what would have happened if this same person had been entrusted with the extent power that God has, it's better imagined than lived, for that would mean that the earth and every living thing in it would have long been a thing of forgotten history.

God certainly knows better.
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by adelee777: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Many wonder why God hardly shows up, or entrusts men with power as He had done in past times.

But this is a clue as to why, as someone who has not yet been given up to one googolplexth of God's power is easily using the negligible power incomparism to that which God has to be proclaiming death on a fellow human being.

Now imagine what would have happened if this same person had been entrusted with the extent power that God has, it's better imagined than lived, for that would mean that the earth and every living thing in it would have long been a thing of forgotten history.

You seem to be blessed with wisdom. It always gets me angry when I see all these "Christians" and "men of God" making declaration in a show of authority to prove how powerful they (and not God) are to their followers. They do Christianity more harm than good. Reminds me of the other "man of God" and El Rufai. God definitely knows better.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by HappyPagan: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
God never shows up. Only men do.

In 'past times', most of my posts here would have had me killed. Denying the Virgin's virginity, poking Jesus' holes with crude jokes, heck, my body would have been sliced, and all memory of me burnt. Maybe, my family.

And all this would have been done by men. In God's name.

Christianity has grown from its crude past, but remnants of its violent ignorance till lingers in the heart of many men, from washington, to zambia, to nigeria.

jesusjnr:
He has the power to do so. There are Biblical verses that support what he has done here. This is Christian.

jesusjnr:
Don't see anything wrong with that, to be honest. Would be less the stress.

By the way, you know the real Yahweh actually did that on so many occasions. Remember that time he just LET IT RAIN on the earth... like turned on the taps of heaven and let out a waterfall, glorious rainfall that lasted ages, you know.. killed all men.. apart from one old man and his people who built an ark that saved them. (rumor has it noah passed by my village just as the water was setting. our chief shrine was on top of the mountain, he signed an autograph, still there, true story)

jesusjnr:

I want to think so, but considering the number of Christians running amok on this section on the daily, I completely disagree. God doesn't know much... he should communicate to his people better, or fix their receivers... they're faithfools now.

4 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
kelvinrhs:

HappyPagan start praying - only 13 minutes left if you are in Nigeria or 1 hour 13 minutes if based in the UK , for Friday to come to an end.

The MAN of god has spoken - to repeat he said ;

Kingemzy5:

Like seriously if you live to see Friday quote me and call me a bastard!!!

Admittedly he said by Friday , but we give him a bonus and let Friday run it's course.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Danhumprey: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by spongeisback: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Happy pagan is dead!!!!!!!! He died at exactly 11:59pm. Isn't god great! Take that you low life atheists. Our god is a good god.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by alphaNomega: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
frosbel2:

True - Precisely why I opened this article, though some may see it as childish.

This is further proof that many of these guys have mental health issues or delusional behaviour.

SMH

*Fairy tales.

People that believe God and Jesus exist must also believe Superman and Spiderman exist.
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is further proof that a large number of Nigerian pastors and their cohorts are as powerless as a dead corpse. Their threats are all boast and no action.

When you treat them the way they deserve ,i.e with absolutely no respect, the facade of their invisibility will dissipate rapidly.

This guy who issued threats to Happy Pagan is one of the many arrogant Jesus freaks on Nairaland and elsewhere , who think they have all the power of heaven and earth at their finger tips.

Alas they are empty vessels who make the loudest and most incoherent illogical utterances of gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Aaronsrod: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
As Elijah slew the prophets of Baal, so shall all false utterers perish!!

kingemzy5 has taken the Lord's name in vain.

"But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or to speak in the name of other gods, that prophet must be put to death." - Deuteronomy 18:20

So it has been written. So it shall be done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by HappyPagan: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Kingemzy5 death dey find you o.
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2019
HappyPagan:

God never shows up. Only men do.

In 'past times', most of my posts here would have had me killed. Denying the Virgin's virginity, poking Jesus' holes with crude jokes, heck, my body would have been sliced, and all memory of me burnt. Maybe, my family.

And all this would have been done by men. In God's name.

Christianity has grown from its crude past, but remnants of its violent ignorance till lingers in the heart of many men, from washington, to zambia, to nigeria.

He has the power to do so. There are Biblical verses that support what he has done here. This is Christian.

Don't see anything wrong with that, to be honest. Would be less the stress.

By the way, you know the real Yahweh actually did that on so many occasions. Remember that time he just LET IT RAIN on the earth... like turned on the taps of heaven and let out a waterfall, glorious rainfall that lasted ages, you know.. killed all men.. apart from one old man and his people who built an ark that saved them. (rumor has it noah passed by my village just as the water was setting. our chief shrine was on top of the mountain, he signed an autograph, still there, true story)

I want to think so, but considering the number of Christians running amok on this section on the daily, I completely disagree. God doesn't know much... he should communicate to his people better, or fix their receivers... they're faithfools now.
First of all, I would like to apologize for playing the demolition man role to your awards thread. Later thought about resurrecting it but wasn't able to follow through with it.

You know in spite of your blasphemies, you are one of the atheists that I like here, and the reason is because we are alike to some unbelievable extent.

And you can recollect from my first exchanges with you, that we already had at least something in common.

And there are several other instances in that respect that had further consolidated on that, such as that regarding the saying of Simon Peter as opposed to that of David Oyedepo.

So the question is how come we are yet on different pages when it comes to believing in God?

Or have you already answered my question by this saying?

HappyPagan:

God never shows up. Only men do

If so then I would really honest with you by letting you know that I fully understand your frustrations.

But I would ask you one question knowing your depth of knowledge concerning the things of God, do you you really think it's God fault that He "never shows up" according to you?

For if so, then why would He send His Spirit, even the extent of power that He used in the beginning during His creation, to the Earth after the ascension of Jesus?

It's very difficult to understand these things because I have also been frustrated myself as such, but overtime I've come to understand that it's not God's fault but man's that He hardly shows up, because broda you can see for yourself what men that God has given little or no power are using it to do.

For at first they'll be like God give me power, give me power, give me power, and would humble themselves before Him as long as they are asking Him for that.

But once God obliges and gives them the power that they have been asking Him for, they suddenly turn into different animals and leave the God that had granted them such powers, and start following the people that have come to them as a result of the power that God had given to them.

In other words they leave their pursuit of the Kingdom of the God who gave them such powers, and start chasing their own personal kingdom.

This is not far from what happened in heaven with Satan, who God elevated only for Him to start to seek the dethronement of His elevator.

So God has been always very careful when it came to man, and that's the reason He had prevented Him from eating of the tree of knowledge... For it wasn't because God didn't want man to have such knowledge but He wanted man to earn his right to such knowledge first, by placing God above any power that could possiblr come with such knowledge, so that it wouldn't be a problem when he eventually gets it, as it did in Satan's instance.

So believe me God wants to show up more than anything else, just as He proved in the instance of Moses, Joshua, Elijah, Elisha etc. but the question is if men are able to handle His showing up?

That's why it wasn't surprising that Moses was the most humble man of his day, because that extent of humility was necessary to keep him grounded regardless of all that God was going to do through him, as it would even make men view him as a god.

And you'd also hear Jesus keep emphasizing humility, and His disciples denying themselves etc., and also exemplify that, it's because of how important it was that power doesn't change them regardless of the extent it comes, so that God can fulfill His desire of having men being able to exercise the extent of His ability, without the danger of pride coming into the equation to wreck things.

For instance do you know that in spite of all that Jesus did, that His ability was yet restrained by the fact that He had to die for man's sins?

And yet He never used any iota of such an extent of power to destroy men's lives, but for good always, to show that it was the inclination of God to create, heal, repair, build etc., but that whenever He does the otherwise that it's only because He has to be the chief justice of His creation that He is.

So that's why Jesus said that His disciples would be able to do greater works because they do not have any such restrictions as He did, so God can fully show His capability to His creation, as He desires to.

Hence I can assure you that God would soon show up in a way that it has not been in recent times, but it's only because He has gotten a human instance that He can entrust with so much power yet without the danger or threat of such extent of power triggering any form of rebellion against His authority as was the case in past times.

So if that's all you need to believe in Him, then just be patient for you would soon have what your heart desire.

However if not and you would yet remain in your blasphemy and rebellion in spite of that, then there's nothing man or even God could do to help you.

For then you are no different from man in the beginning or all those who have witnessed God showing up, but are yet rebellious in their ways, such as the said stiff-necked and rebellious people. Therefore what you need instead is repentance and to turn from your such rebellious ways.

So that's my very elaborate response to your comments happypagan.
Re: Countdown To Friday Prophecy January 18th 2019 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:

so does this mean we can we kill Kimgemzy5 already? grin

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus / Sy Rogers Death - Dead | Former Ex-gay Movement Pastor Has Died / Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.