Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter (26287 Views)

Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Brizzy404: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Twitter reaction to "The Candidate" featuring the President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice Professor Osinbajo

1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Brizzy404: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku is only going to win the elections on
Twitter, Nairaland and some part of SE.

PMB 2019

Next level straight

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by baliyubla: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
The debate only exposed the fact that even Osinbajo and those around Buhari know the man is an absolute Olodo.

Never seen any VP in the world cutting short his/her Principal when talking, but Osinbajo knew that was a necessity to reduce the damage.

289 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by lomprico(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shame wan kill me, until nepa came to my rescue. I shouted up nepa as dem take d light during d programme. It was that bad! undecided

Chai! Buhari is a disgrace. If not for the VP eh!

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Racoon(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
[s]
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku is only going to win the elections on Twitter, Nairaland and some part of SE.PMB 2019.Next level straight
[/s]

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Racoon(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
"Nigerians were deceived to vote in President Buhari in 2015, thinking he was pro-poor and prudent only for them to be confronted with the most corrupt, deceitful and incompetent administration which has no commitment towards fulfilling any of its campaign promises....

https://naijapolitico.com.ng/pdp-receives-coalition-of-youth-groups-from-president-buharis-home-state-of-katsina-promises-their-support-for-atiku/

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Shuugar98(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
the most clueless president in the history of nigeria

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by lilmax(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
ones voting in Buhari are those who don't have a phone and a TV

Mental slavery was what Buhari used to get here and that's what he'll use this election..... The poor ones will vote for him, and guess what, na we get the poverty capital so he uses this to his advantage

because if you watched the candidate this evening and your choice is to vote in a president who can't stand on his own, then nigeria's problem will never be solved

pdp destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, but the ones who defected did not destroy it so they're "saints"....osinbajo is a _ _ _ _

I didn't believe nigerians stupidity is much as china's population till this evening grin

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by DrGoodman: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yoruba man saves the president again

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by DrGoodman: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
lomprico:
Shame wan kill me, until nepa came to my rescue. I shouted up nepa as dem take d light during d programme. It was that bad! undecided

Chai! Buhari is a disgrace. If not for the VP eh!

grin grin grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by dragonsfly: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
DrGoodman:
Yoruba man saves the president again

Na their work since the time of Awolowo

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by delugajackson: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is a national disgrace. Osinbajo was busy doing the dirty job, while he sat there quiet and dumb-founded. For a moment, I thought Buhari was part of the audience.

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by BeRightBack: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
This man is not Buhari. He is a foreigner. The real
Buhari came into office on May 29th 2015. The
impostor came in 19th.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by naunasabi: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
I pity the so educated BMC. They have got a lot on their plates. It most be hard defending Buhari

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by AustineE1: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nigeria is finished,today i felt so ashamed to be a Nigeria..dont tell me that this is the same man some educated Nigerians are campaigning for,how did we as a nation got to this all time low.
My friends from kenya and Ghana are laughing at me right now,calling Nigeria a nation of clowns and dundees.
I cant believe this is my president!

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
lilmax:

Mental slavery was what Buhari used to get here and that's what he'll use this election..... The poor ones will vote for him, and guess what, na we get the poverty capital so he uses this to his advantage

because if you watched the candidate this evening and your choice is to vote in a president who can't stand on his own, then nigeria's problem will never be solved

pdp destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, but the ones who defected did not destroy it so they're "saints"....osinbajo is a _ _ _ _

I didn't believe nigerians stupidity is much as china's population till this evening grin

nonsense this doesn't hold water !!! 165 million Nigerians own phones and out of this 113 million have access to the internet daily ...The number of Nigerians online are nowbmote than those offline ..Buhari is not depending on voters but brazen rigging

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kai!!! See embarrassment. That university need to retrieve Osibanjo PHD!!!

He is not a worthy alumni!!!

He is sympathetic to criminals!!!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Cownu: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Kai!!! See embarrassment. That university need to retrieve Osibanjo PHD!!!

He is not a worthy alumni!!!

He is sympathetic to criminals!!!

What is this one saying?
Why are all these wailers so restless like a cock on heat
Lmfao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Cownu: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
lilmax:

I have a phone , I have tv . I and my family members are voting Buhari.
You can continue wailing till 2023 .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Cownu: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
[s]Buhari is a national disgrace. Osinbajo was busy doing the dirty job, while he sat there quiet and dumb-founded. For a moment, I thought Buhari was part of the audience.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Cownu:

What is this one saying?
Why are all these wailers so restless like a cock on heat
Lmfao
What is Osibanjo's view about Ganduje

ABI him no dey reason for himself again

All he does these days is to repeat what that viper says!!!

And you have the guts to criticize Atiku who stood up to his boss undecided

Something dey worry una!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Cownu: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

[s]What is Osibanjo's view about Ganduje

ABI him no dey reason for himself again

All he does these days is to repeat what that viper says!!!

And you have the guts to criticize Atiku who stood up to his boss undecided

Something dey worry una![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by nedubest(m): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2019
shey this one is jubril abi buhari grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by dokie: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2019
I had said it previously that if Buhari were to mistakenly attend the presidential debate, there won't be any need for election in February, everything will end on the debate ground.

The reason is because the moral burden of supporting him will be so great that even oshiomole and tinubu will be so ashamed to tell anyone to vote Buhari again.

Buhari is an empty brain.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by dokyOloye: 4:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Cownu:

I have a phone , I have tv . I and my family members are voting Buhari.
You can continue wailing till 2023 .
You have come to do your zombie work so early.
It shall well with your soul in Jesus name,amen.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by obonujoker(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Deomelo using his cownu monicker to defend buhari debate failure.... grin cheesy

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is never aware.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by aolawale025: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2019
They should not have attended

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Shawnnn01: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2019
A million time beta than the thief n his kickback taking bigoted VP.
AustineE1:
Nigeria is finished,today i felt so ashamed to be a Nigeria..dont tell me that this is the same man some educated Nigerians are campaigning for,how did we as a nation got to this all time low.
My friends from kenya and Ghana are laughing at me right now,calling Nigeria a nation of clowns and dundees.
I cant believe this is my president!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.