Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Phone Technicians Are Not Criminals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Technicians Are Not Criminals (273 Views)

Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics / Save Phone Technicians / Phone Technicians In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Technicians Are Not Criminals by Rilajfinni1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arrest the criminals,
leave us. We are not thieves.
We have never been told that unlocking and flashing of phones are illegal,
*stop treating phone engineers like a criminal,
*stop risking our careers, stop discouraging us ,
*stop making us hate our jobs,
*this is what we do best and this is what we know how to do best,
*don't turn us to jobless dudes,
*don't turn us to thieves, don't turn us to ritualists.

#Police should stop arresting engineers that unlock phones that are later discovered that were stolen,

*see, if we don't unlock them, there is no way you could track it,
* we deserve an accolade ,
*stop embarrassing us,
*stop collecting unnecessary huge money on us,
*stop threatening us with jails, we do nothing bad
* we will accept arresting engineers that buys fairly used phones that later discovered were stolen not those that unlock phones unknowing it was stolen,
*stop killing Nigeria as a Country,
*stop killing those that have visions,
*stop killing those that believe in hopes,

#police injustice must be stopped.

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HELP US TO STOP POLICE INJUSTICE ON US.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME, BUT ABOUT NIGERIANS THAT NIGERIA COULD NOT PROVIDE JOBS FOR, BUT DECIDED TO LEARN SOMETHING TO FEED THEIR FAMILY AND TO HELP FRIENDS,

NOW POLICE INJUSTICE IS ABOUT TO KILL SUCH CAREERS.

GRADUATES THAT ARE JOBLESS ARE AMONG US THAT DECIDED TO LEARN THIS AFTER 5 OR 6 YEARS IN SCHOOL,

NOW TELL ME WHY YOUTH WON'T INVOLVED THEMSELVES IN YAHOO PLUS AND SOME OTHER RITUALS.

POLICE INJUSTICE ON ENGINEERS MUST BE STOPPED.

TECHNOLOGY GOING BACKWARD IN NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO START, UNLESS POLICE STOPPED THEIR INJUSTICE ON THOSE THAT ARE HELPING IN TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

I THINK NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY SHOULD HELP US NOT PUTTING US DOWN.

GATHER US AND SEE HOW WE CAN HELP THE COUNTRY AS A NATION ECONOMICALLY AND TECHNOLOGICALLY.

SOME OF US ARE QUALIFIED THAT WE CAN BUILD PHONES IF ALL NECESSARY INSTRUMENTS ARE PROVIDED..............

PLEASE SHARE!
PLEASE SHARE!!
PLEASE SHARE!!!

DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR BLOOD ONES BE A VICTIM.

POLICE INJUSTICE MUST BE STOPPED .

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Is ‘16th Most-admired Brand In Africa’ / Some Amazing Things You Didn’t Know About Huawei Nova 3i. / Amazon: Phones And Phone Accessories Available Plus Free Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.