Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jamb Profile Creation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Profile Creation (304 Views)

Difficulty In Jamb Profile Creation / JAMB Profile Creation 2018, SMS Short Code Message To Cost N50 Per Applicant / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Profile Creation by ennyj01(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Good evening everyone, please I want to know if it is to early to create profile on jamb website.
My sister is to sit for this year jamb, on registering, she made a mistake on her email address.
So we had to create a new email matching the one she used when registering, I have been trying to create a profile for her since Monday but it keeps telling me to verify the link on my email address but there is no message on the mail. I want to know if it is as a result of the error earlier made.
THANK YOU
Re: Jamb Profile Creation by ennyj01(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2023
Airsaylongcome please respond to my email.
Re: Jamb Profile Creation by airsaylongcome: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2023
ennyj01:
Airsaylongcome please respond to my email.

I don't have access to the email
Re: Jamb Profile Creation by ennyj01(m): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I don't have access to the email

I don't know if you can send me a message on afolabibakare28@gmail.com. I want to ask some things about your AC then. Thank you.
Re: Jamb Profile Creation by airsaylongcome: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2023
ennyj01:

I don't know if you can send me a message. I want to ask some things about your AC then. Thank you.

Ask them on another dead thread

(1) (Reply)

Google Phd Fellowship Program For Graduate Students, 2019 / The Era Of Video Lecture / Wrong Expressions: Did You Know That A Teller Is Not A Form, Rather It' A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.