Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting (46816 Views)

Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
pigs sha wan pull down Rotimi by force.
They are so irredeemable.
But they are good for cominc relief on a daily basis tho grin cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Timatayo1: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Brainless president a failure indeed olodo somebody

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Timatayo1: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Brainless President a failure indeed olodo somebody

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by InaNla(f): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Failed fools

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Konki:
Click like if you would vote this mumbling unawere BABA GO SLOW again,

share if we must vote in anybody but buhari(ABB)?

not very smart. If you do not collectively vote for a different person, the incumbent will still win.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by michoim(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Even Obama used to mumble...what does that means? PMB is not the first...virtually everyone does

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by crownwealth: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2019
I pity those who will vote the dullard again.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by franchasng: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
The President of a country of about 200million people who probably doesn't even know what happens outside his own compound not to talk of what the citizens are going through. He is not aware of this, he is not aware of that and people keep defending him blindly but what exactly his his job as a President if he is not aware of happenings in his country
to travel around the world to enjoy his old age and have stories to tell his cows and grand kids, I guess angry

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Tyche(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2019
1899Milan:
Its worrying we cannot collectively put sentiments aside, relegate these(APC & PDP) old cargoes and pick someone that truly reflects what Nigeria is capable of. 200million plus, just look at your president...i'm honestly tired.

My brother ... The worst part is that 90% of their supporters are youths. When our mumu go do abeg?
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by sammy99(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi go b like wot is dis man saying sef. #SMH,even d cows he rear is better dan dis him(bubu)

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by kennypoka2(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2019
NessaBoo:

You mean OUR presidential candidate Jason?
Two days to go tongue

He actually mumbled a couple of times tho, thank heavens Uncle Osinbajo was there, the "Livestock planning" mumbles was cheesy

But he didn't do too badly, Really...I watched the whole thing, and I was particularly impressed with his rebuffs and answers to some questions on Security, CJN, GandujeGate and corruption.

With no scripts and notes at play, he wasn't shabby at all, he also has an excellent sense of humor, he's not a no-smiling tyrant you guys make him out to be, the way he made quips about Ganduje "smiling" while shoving dollars in his babaringa was priceless. He knows what he's doing, and respects rule of law more than people think.

All in all Jason, Buhari didn't do badly. Honestly!!

Thank you. People that see things for the way they are.

Most people comment with biased mind. Kudos once more.

If you aren't voting Buhari, vote for any other candidates apart from Atiku please.. We can't afford to go back to the way we do things before. We just can't.. Thank you so much.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by ceeceeco: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2019
I don't blame this idiot called Buhari, I blame those who support him. The only uneducated president in the world.
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74838422:

They are so irredeemable.
But they are good for cominc relief on a daily basis tho grin cheesy
oga, why didnt u comment on d thread of Osinbajo sayin Buhari was not aware of d CJNs trial?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2019
THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Princedapace(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2019
1899Milan:
Its worrying we cannot collectively put sentiments aside, relegate these(APC & PDP) old cargoes and pick someone that truly reflects what Nigeria is capable of. 200million plus, just look at your president...i'm honestly tired.

I blame the third forces bro. They could have pulled their resources together and fight for this position. U don't need to blame us. There are more illiterates and poor people than the literates and average and wealthy people. As a result of this, the two political parties use their stollen resources to buy votes.. Just imagine the number of agberos u see around u. All it takes to mobilise these agberos is mere 5k each.

So the best the third force candidates would have done would av been to merge together and fight this race. Or best contest within the major opposition and start from there.. Since they all went to force their own parties, nothing will change. Also most of them were planted there by either ApC or pdp to splits votes. embarassed
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Yankee101: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Lol

Comedian
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by kitaatita: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:
Such pettiness. PMB till 2023.

PDP doesn't need to campaign; Nairaland is doing that more effectively. The mods just go to any obscure Twitter account and push the tweet to front page, so long as it criticises Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by able1993(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Everyone knows all his wrong, a 21st century can't imagine having a president with olevel contention, one having problem to articulate ideas forgetting crude ways of tackling corruption is outdated, just like Mourinho tactics, baba should go and enjoy his retirement, let competent hands take over....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by JasonScoolari: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
NessaBoo:

Two days to go tongue

He actually mumbled a couple of times tho, thank heavens Uncle Osinbajo was there, the "Livestock planning" mumbles was cheesy

But he didn't do too badly, Really...I watched the whole thing, and I was particularly impressed with his rebuffs and answers to some questions on Security, CJN, GandujeGate and corruption.

With no scripts and notes at play, he wasn't shabby at all, he also has an excellent sense of humor, he's not a no-smiling tyrant you guys make him out to be, the way he made quips about Ganduje "smiling" while shoving dollars in his babaringa was priceless. He knows what he's doing, and respects rule of law more than people think.

F*ck!!! The way you defend the lifeless one like Sergio Ramos is so amazing.

This is my first time to see, read or hear a beautiful lady like you support a dry leaf called Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Asshurbanipall: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is a disaster cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by bixton(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Most of the persons calling PMB names given the age difference, don't even have IQs that's supersedes his own.
They are just social commenters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by 8stargeneral: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Amaechi was like so dis man is so incompetent like dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by NessaBoo(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
F*ck!!! The way you defend the lifeless one like Sergio Ramos is so amazing.

This is my first time to see, read or hear a beautiful lady like you support a dry leaf called Buhari.

Hehehehehe!!! So I should support Atiku and his band of 40 looters abi grin

Jason!! So pained...You're going to get a severe case of heartburn oo!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by MrGodwithin: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
if you have not mumbled over a question before be the first cast stone.
Buhari we love,Buhari we will vote for and if not Buhari no other. Said baba till 2023,
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by JasonScoolari: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
NessaBoo:

Hehehehehe!!! So I should support Atiku and his band of 40 looters abi grin

Jason!! So pained...You're going to get a severe case of heartburn oo!!
Atleast, I won't collapsed like the lifeless dry leaf na. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
NessaBoo:

Two days to go tongue

sharap ur zombified mouth jooor nonsense
Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by newsnjobs(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74838390:
Again, Seems this is for wailers and children of hate to keep masturbating about once more, if that is the case....happy masturbation y'all!

Bunch of clowns.
You are all good for comic relief anyways cheesy wink grin cheesy.
Let's have a seat.....

Fvck you and your dullard.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by NessaBoo(f): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
sharap ur zombified mouth jooor nonsense

Lol, is this one okay?? What's my business with you?? undecided... I will treat you with the respect you didn't earn and not trade words with you, hence...I'm just gonna ignore you!!

Get off my mentions!! smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by fellownigerianz(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2019
I don't blame Amaechi, it's difficult to hide your disappointment and frustration at FAILURE. To sell Buhari now to sensible Nigerians is an impossible task!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting by Bizibi(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:
Such pettiness. PMB till 2023.
why Why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos) / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.