Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Power Of Association - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Association (391 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Association by Darevofpeace(m): 4:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning peeps,this morning I would like to talk about how the people you move with determines where ? and how you end up,the holy book noted that "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are" now in this 21st century "show me your friend, I would tell you where you are going to end up in life" There is a power of influence among peer group,it might be a very hard truth,but "a man's life can never be better more than the friends he keeps or move with" every human has the power to choose who should become his/her friend. If you observe,"bird's of a feather flocks together " no matter ones age,we can still be influenced by our friends at any given time,now what am I driving at?your present location in life was as a result of the people you have chosen to spend your time with.Any friendship not bringing any positive development to your life and destiny should be properly aborted,this life is to short to be wasted. If you want to make an indelible mark on this planet earth,you have to chart your own course and know what you got to do, let me tell you about the Eagle, they do not move together in flocks unlike other aves,the reason is that they are the most unique of all bird's. An Eagle move alone and chart it own course alone,am I saying you should live in isolation, not at all.Since it is very evident that we need people around us, that is the more reason you and I must decide to do a correct and proper analysis of the people we have been moving with. Doing the same things every time in the same way and expecting a different result is called insanity. Every problem can never be solved at the level it was created. If you want your life to experience a 360 degree positive transformation, whenever you meet a new person and he/she has decide to be your friend, the first thing you have to ask your self is that are we going on the same route/journey.Friendship is a choice, it must never be forced. If you fly with an eagle, you would learn to soar above the storms of life,a goat that moves with a dog for years would soon start to eat human waste,a word is enough for the Wise.always remember that your life can only improve only by the association you keep day in day out,you and I have just this one life to live, we are not coming back anymore.It must never be wasted ! Good morning.Originally written by Ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Two Creative Top-notch SEO Articl Writers For A Large Volume Of Work ASAP / Until I Met You - Episode 26 / EBIERE BY KARISPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.