Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo (23213 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Mrop(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Free the sheeple originator Daddy freeze shares his cute son adorable photo.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-show-off-his-cute-son-in-nee-adorable-photo/

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Mrop(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2019
See More cute Photos of Baby freeze and daddy freeze baby mama here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by ikbnice(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2019
The boy is cute sha
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by sinaj(f): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2019
His son is really cute

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2019
fine boy like him papa....sha no follow Ur papa footsteps, Na hungry go kill u

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Abjay97(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2019
5 Photos To Prove How Intelligent You Are
https://www./2019/01/top-five-photos-to-test.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Speedyconnect15: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2019
That his wife benedicta has kids too.

I love them shaa
Happiness is the key
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Peterdredd(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by earthsync(f): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Abjay97:
Son from first wife.. I thought God says he hates divorce? Since he left his first wife is he not committimb adultery based on Jesus' standards?

Baba what is this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by forghon: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
ikbnice:
Where is HE showing HIM off?
to collect tithe grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Lucifer66(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Boy looks like a player.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by 3millionia: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
cute boy
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Alzirida(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy

Nice one.
I love rational thinkers

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by YoungLionken(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pls don't listen to freeze, pay your tithe when due...
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Exwizard: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Had he paid his tithe on the son?
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by salbis(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Free the sheeple daddy Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Build your websites for as low as N10k call us now 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by adeade83: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mrop:
Free the sheeple originator Daddy freeze shares his cute son adorable photo.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-show-off-his-cute-son-in-nee-adorable-photo/

One love Young Freeze. You will never stumble
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Gizmomachine: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
OK
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by shachris02: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sad.

ANd it looks like he just wet his pants.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by adeade83: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
ikbnice:
Where is HE showing HIM off?

It is because child is a gift from God and many have been looking for one but no way.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by awesomet1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
I think he peed on himself
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by D1zion: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
At this age,you've dyed his hair,he will do worst than you.you preach bible but cannot practice it on yourself or your children or child.the Bible says bring up a child the way of the lord,so that he or she will not depart when he or she grow up.you've started your own by dyeing his hair & flaunting his shirt.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by idonhammer: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Alzirida:
That's cool..is that your real picture? The yansh is supa
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Proffdada: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Abjay97:
Son from first wife.. I thought God says he hates divorce? Since he left his first wife is he not committimb adultery based on Jesus' standards?
The guy will block you on instagram when you remind him grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Proffdada: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Alzirida:
cheesy

Nice one.
I love rational thinkers
he's irrational if you follow him well
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by stanliwise(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
D1zion:
At this age,you've dyed his hair,he will do worst than you.you preach bible but cannot practice it on yourself or your children or child.the Bible says bring up a child the way of the lord,so that he or she will not depart when he or she grow up.you've started your own by dyeing his hair & flaunting his shirt.
please bring out that verse of the bible that condemn hair dyeing...? we are waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by mightyhazell: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
The boy looks abused and unhappy.. Could it be true freeze is violent in the home?
Re: Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
So he has a cute child like this? Who would have thought such cuteness could come from this loud mouth fella.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong: Sleeping With Different Men Will Never Make You Rich / Eniola Badmus: "Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings" / OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.