Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari (19673 Views)

Youths Top Voting Population For February Polls – INEC / Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by feddis(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2019
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has declared that if eventually he loses the February 19 presidential election, it will not be the first time of him losing elections. President Muhammadu Buhari The President who stated this while fielding questions on whether he will accept the results of the forthcoming election if he loses said it was impossible for him to lose. The President said he tried it three times but was unsuccessful until the introduction of electronic system and the Card Reader by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Speaking during a live programme tagged ‘The Cadidates’ debate for the 2019 general elections in Abuja, President Buhari said it sounded impossible for him the lose the election considering the wide reception has continues to receive across the country during campaigns. Asked specifically whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the forth the election, President Buhari said, “it won’t be the first time I will lose election,”. I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007. I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat down and said God Dey. For the fourth time, God and technology helped me. President Buhari said that the government was following a tedious way in fighting corruption, following carefully the books and records. He said there are instances where contracts were awarded to companies and individuals without work done. Asked whether he was getting frustrated by the slow pace of the fight, President Buhari declares that “I can’t afford to get frustrated.”. He also explained why he has decided not to react on the bribery allegations against the governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje. “I am completely overwhelmed by the Ganduje case. I decided not to talk about it because the State Assembly has taken it up,” he added.

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/february-polls-if-i-lose-it-wont-be-first-time-buhari/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by bedspread: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2019
............AND YOU WILL LOSE

It's a Huge loss and pain on Nigeria having you as President...

208 Likes 24 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by danot1030: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is not desperate for power like the thief from Adamawa

Atiku has come to steal, to loot and to enrich only his friends.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Pmb the truth is you won’t

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2019
bedspread:
............AND YOU WILL LOSE

With jus your enclave?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by richmoneyoliver(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2019
baba on top

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Abjay97(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari just made sense.. Unfortunately the Buhari of 1980s is the same..

10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires
https://www./2018/12/10-Facts-About-Nnewi.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by helinues: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Abi

But victory is certain again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by bedspread: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

With jus your enclave?

[/s]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by braveboy64(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Sai Baba 2019. unlike those who want to reach there with their money

18 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2019
Thank you Sai Baba, with the way you're running your campaign this shows you're not desperate to stay in office.

We the progressive Nigerians want you as life president if possible Nigeria constitution permit it.

Sai Baba, Insha Allah you will remain Nigeria president till year 2023

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by bedspread: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
Pmb the truth is you won’t

WIN

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Can we ever just stop loving this GREAT man?!
Daddy, God will continue to be with you everyday of your life as you take us to the NEXT LEVEL.

That being said, let the sane ones among us reflect on these words, we are not talking about haters or children of perdition, we are talking about people with an open mind, and who believe in a better Nigeria.
Not the ones waiting for bad news about their country 24 hours in a day, for such people, evil can never be far from them..
These great words of PMB brought this about.......
STOP STRUGGLING TOO MUCH FOR THIS WORLD. ONLY GOD HAS POWER TO CROWN ANYONE , EVEN WITH LESS EFFORT.
Awolowo was investigated for Corruption under Coker Inquiry, later tried for Treason in a regular court, he never said it was becase he was a Christian or Yoruba. He defended himself, and when his lawyer was denied entry visa to Nigeria, and his first son, an acclaimed international lawyer, was coming to the court to defend him, he died in a road accident on his way to the Court..Abraham Adesanya broke the news to Awo inside the Court, he expected Awo to start weeping but he did not.
Awo called the attention of the Judge to the development and asked for permission to defend himself and other Accused.
"Segun is dead already, we that are alive must defend ourselves so that we dont die too. This is treason, we must defend ourselves first before we mourn my beloved son"
LEADERS are made!
AWO was a true leader that served his people altruistically unlike the egocentric "LEADERS here in Nigeria...... You know them now.
WHAT ATIKU AND SARAKI DON'T KNOW.

BALEWA never struggled to be Prime Minister. BELLO was qualified but gave it to BALEWA......
SHAGARI never wanted to be President.......but he ruled!
ABIOLA wanted it since 1983......he never got there even in 1993....We loved him but he did not get it.....
OBJ never lobbied for or desperate to be President. Falae wanted to since 1992 but he never got it.....OBJ did.
ODILI struggled and spent billions to get it....he never got it.....Yar'adua was not even physically strong enough yet he got it without spending his personal cash. ODILI got nothing!
JONATHAN has neither the cash nor the finesse to be President but he got it. He defeated desperate IBB and ATIKU in the primaries and BUHARI in the general!
BUHARI resigned to fate. He declared that he will not contest again. That is when GOD handpicked him and made him the President after HE had earlier watched him exhausting his personal energy and killing his desperation!
The time when JONATHAN had no strength, he defeated mighty BUHARI....But when he had all the strength and money...he lost to a BUHARI who had given up!

Osinbajo was eating amala in his house when he was made the Vice President and eventually an acting president.
Leave all struggles for God to do them for you. Allow all the stacked money to be used for the benefit of the people. When it is your time God will surely spend your money as he has done to Balewa, Shagari, Obasanjo,Yaadua, Jonathan and Buhari/Osinbajo.
*This is for our reflection, and to have it at the back of your mind that nothing is worth dying for*
Nuff said.
[b][/b]

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by crownwealth: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Sir dullard, you will surely lose, in fact woefully.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by tsephanyah(f): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Don’t react to toxic people. Not giving them a reaction when they desperately seek it, is far more powerful. Morning to you all, including the children of hatred
Baba till 2023 -Osibanjo 2031

14 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by otabuko(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
SAI baba, I wan make you lose, but if npower go, I go cry. �
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by pawesome(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
The problem is that when ever you loose, people die... You are synonymous with killing...when there is a Buhari, there is someone about to exit the world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by crownwealth: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
The Brain dead individual should return to his cows honorably or be disgraced.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by crownwealth: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Insha’allah, you will lose

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
Thank you Sai Baba, with the way you're running your campaign this shows you're not desperate to stay in office.

We the progressive Nigerians want you as life president if possible Nigeria constitution permit it.

Zombie will always be zombie. He can be the life president of ur village clan

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by sweetilicious(f): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:

Am not sure you are aware of what your hand just keyed in.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by BenzEne1(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
pawesome:
The problem is that when ever you loose, people die... You are synonymous with killing...when there is a Buhari, there is someone about to exit the world

Oga Sir are u alright?
You don't want him to win or lose

1 Like

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
grin

It is good to see that the president has already accepted defeat

Kudos to you sir, please take every single thing you brought to Aso Rock with you on your way out.. don't leave behind your cabal or so called close associates.

Thank you and good radiance

The hand writing on the wall is becoming clearer each day
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by crownwealth: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by ejimatic: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
feddis:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has declared that if eventually he loses the February 19 presidential election, it will not be the first time of him losing elections. President Muhammadu Buhari The President who stated this while fielding questions on whether he will accept the results of the forthcoming election if he loses said it was impossible for him to lose. The President said he tried it three times but was unsuccessful until the introduction of electronic system and the Card Reader by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Speaking during a live programme tagged ‘The Cadidates’ debate for the 2019 general elections in Abuja, President Buhari said it sounded impossible for him the lose the election considering the wide reception has continues to receive across the country during campaigns. Asked specifically whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the forth the election, President Buhari said, “it won’t be the first time I will lose election,”. I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007. I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat down and said God Dey. For the fourth time, God and technology helped me. President Buhari said that the government was following a tedious way in fighting corruption, following carefully the books and records. He said there are instances where contracts were awarded to companies and individuals without work done. Asked whether he was getting frustrated by the slow pace of the fight, President Buhari declares that “I can’t afford to get frustrated.”. He also explained why he has decided not to react on the bribery allegations against the governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje. “I am completely overwhelmed by the Ganduje case. I decided not to talk about it because the State Assembly has taken it up,” he added.

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/february-polls-if-i-lose-it-wont-be-first-time-buhari/
The bitter truth is he cannot lose.He will win the election convincingly..... The north has additional four years now and the power will shift to the siouth ...It is sealed already.

5 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
At the end of the day, you can only blame GEJ for allowing the treasury leak so much that Buhari was voted in, sigh
It's been quite a hectic 4 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Don’t react to toxic people. Not giving them a reaction when they desperately seek it, is far more powerful. Morning to you all, including the children of hatred
Baba till 2023 -Osibanjo 2031

Zombie women leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Offpoint: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
"PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has declared that if eventually he loses WHEN I EVENTUALLY LOSE the February 19 presidential election, it will not be the first time of me losing elections.

FIX*

2 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by dhardy09: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
This question asked to him was supposed to be a YES or No but he decided to beat around the bush without answering it as asked ... Next month you will hear from us the Youths at the polls

2 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by BenzEne1(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:
The Brain dead individual should return to his cows honorably or be disgraced.

Yet Patricia Etteh was senate president and the misfiring Dame was first lady.

3 Likes

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by penearth(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2019
4+4=8 for president losing election God forbid!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.