Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (24165 Views)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by OEPHIUS(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Asked what the government is doing to boost the economy, the Vice President said: “We started the largest investment programme for social investment in the history of this country. That’s why we have the conditional cash transfers; we are giving the poorest people in our country today N5,000; we are hoping we are able to [help] about one million people. We are doing our school feeding, feeding 9.2 million children every single day in public schools."

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has questioned the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) programme of the Goodluck Jonathan regime, asking: "Who can point to one single beneficiary of the SURE-P scheme?”

Osinbajo said this on Wednesday during the town-hall meeting organised for the presidential and vice-presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) courtesy of the MacArthur Foundation, broadcast live on the National Television Authority (NTA) station.

He also said the Nigerian Government had spent N20billion on the Trader Moni no-interest loan.

Asked what the government was doing to boost the economy, the Vice President said: “We started the largest investment programme for social investment in the history of this country.

“That’s why we have the conditional cash transfers; we are giving the poorest people in our country today N5,000; we are hoping we are able to [help] about one million people.

“We are doing our school feeding, feeding 9.2 million children every single day in public schools.

“Aside of that, the Trader Moni and the Market Moni that we are doing; these are loans to the poorest. Let me give an example: With the trader moni, we are giving two million of the market women loans starting with N10,000... some of them their inventories are not up to N2,000; we give them N10,000. When they pay back, they get N15,000 ... and it goes all the way up to N100,000. For the two million people, all of that is N20billion.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/16/osinbajo-asks-who-can-point-one-single-beneficiary-jonathans-sure-p-scheme

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Shikini: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Lol, Osinbajo has lost it completely.

I know a friend who got 8m for his technical workshop.
He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

My wife's elder brother's friend at Ota got 5m for his fishery.
He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,

324 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Only their family members, cronies benefited from it , the MULTI BILLIONS earmarked FOR IT WAS LOOTED AS USUAL!
And not even only that, what about these below?!

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

I know a friend who got 8m for his technical workshop
They always know someone that knows someone that knows someone, that knows another person!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it, they gave away few to their cronies, friends and family members and looted the remaining.
Bunch of CRIMINALS.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

135 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Henry1006(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Liar pastor.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by BruncleZuma: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2019
I haven't seen a single beneficiary either

But Av seen Many N power beneficiaries

Buhari 2019

Next level straight

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by dhardy09: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
What does this Man deprive lieing

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Dcaliphate(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
What else do you expect from prof where we're wear
Thunder must fire APC as a party for what they've done to Nigeria

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by pawesome(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Because they have invested wisely and not need to make mouth.... 10k loan... That's an insult

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
They were looting the money, the rigors of sure p no be here, in social investment program, no government will perform like BUHARI. Seriously. *�*

18 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837033:
deep
programmable Zoon:B u have started disgracing yourself this morning just for 30k again. Your stup1dity and your level of Zoon:B is follow come direct from foolish land.

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by holymiles(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
angrythis thing is becoming serious ooo.
when will the ruling party stop behaving like opposition??

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by JAMANZE: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
I watched it life. Buhari took professor of lies as a machinery while he buhari was busy jotting expo. Buhari cannot explain anything except for his machinery that was busy reeling out lies. Even liar Mohammed was laughing at his lies. But i liked the presenter she was direct with her questions. Atiku/Obi all the way

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Swker(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
My colleague got 9m after a thorough assessment of business plan. He resigned and went into his business. Pastor Osibanjo you have lost it totally. You ain't suppose to a church leader on the first place. What you are doing now has being you calling all along. You are a shame to pastors.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by engreddy(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
I know of someone who got millions from the program. But the whole idea was mismanage and the guy squandered the money. Today, he is still looking for source of funds for his business

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Denn(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Now this is the height.

There were threads opened on Nairaland about these schemes most especially youwin

In case he wants to know one of beneficiaries, he should call my number

Political dementia of the highest order

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by seguno2: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that owns someone, that knows someone!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

Must every follower of Buhari be an illiterate just like him

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Kalapizim(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
This is an ignorant remark from the VP, because I personally know a senior colleague from my university then who benefited from sure p.

How can he make this comment when he has the means to find out just via an instruction to the appropriate office.

Ogbeni will drown in this murky waters of dirty politics he is attempting to swim in.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by korel9: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
The gods must hear this

1 Like

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Short undecided demonic antichrist playing amala ewedu politics

Tufiakwa afonja

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Viking007(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

Mine got 12 million, he currently has about 12 graduates under his payroll.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by bedspread: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
You win and Sure p where Great stuffs in our Nation ....

I Respect Leaders and men who are called Pastors but to be Sincere, Pastor Osinbajo Conscience has been Replaced ..

There is a Demonic Siege on many of our Leaders...

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by takenadoh: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
LIAR Osibanjo I was a beneficiary, my Friend also got Youwin!!!! APC Propaganda won't work

Osiban liar check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1278778/fg-sure-p-graduate-internship-scheme/7

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by crownwealth: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
This FAKE pastor will surely rot in hell

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by crownwealth: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
Short undecided demonic antichrist playing amala ewedu politics

Tufiakwa afonja

Osunbade will not go unpunished

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that owns someone, that knows someone!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

True, you just don't dole out millions of Naira without a feedback.

It is politically and economically wrong and suspicious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by fiercehillz(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2019
A lot of people benefited from sure-p but to be sincere the Npower scheme is way better in terms of organization.

But nothing beats the you win scheme...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by crownwealth: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
post=74837037:

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by plainol(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
You cannot be following Buhari and be mentally okay.

It is not possible.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by sacramento1212: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

I also know of a woman that benefited. She was given #10,000,000 for Bakery business. This Fraud pastor come VP should shut the Bleep up

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power / Buhari Signs Bills On Terrorism, Money Laundering, Electoral Act / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.