Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (24225 Views)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by BenzEne1(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that owns someone, that knows someone!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

No mind dem. Who's the someone let's verify? Na den dem go get epileptic fit.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Sammyashol(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Am I the only one seeing Osinbanjo written as Osunbanjo,
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Runaway: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Lorenzop: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Imagine the array of testimonies on here yet APC zombies will still turn a blind eye,shame on you lots

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by ibietela2(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Na wa oooo
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:

Osunbade will not go unpunished
short men ar so vicious n callous,
Yorubas n amala politics,
Niger delta dey plan 4 una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by myrates: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Doligeria feeds@ Agric busstop, sango,ilorin kwara state, benefitted from sure-p for production of fish feeds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by lordswill03: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
What kind of stupid statement is that. Why does it always seem like these guys breath from ear. Can't you see projects of SureP such as health care system.

Or is it when you package rice and bread you'll know that common man is benefitting from a government?

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2019
There's actually none. Jona was a black belt holder in ineffectual leadership. Argue with Buhary.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by NOC1(m): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2019
There is different between sure p and you win.

You win was real sure p was sabotaged.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by lonelydora: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
Lol, Osinbajo has lost it completely.

I know a friend who got 8m for his technical workshop.
He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

My wife's elder brother's friend at Ota got 5m for his fishery.
He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis till date

My best friend got 5m for his poultry business.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by martowskin1(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that owns someone, that knows someone!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it, they gave away few to their cronies, friends and family members and looted the remaining.
Bunch of CRIMINALS.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

Calm down bro... U are gradually being swallowed by hate ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by overall90: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
I trust Reno to take Osinbadoo to cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by cardoctor(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Count me out. I no see nothing.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by cheango: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
It is terrible a pastor of redeem church can be lying because of politics, I know over 50people that benefited from sure P

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by octavian(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
I'm no party sympathizer, however there was no need for the statement , do not discrete others rather LOUD YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS. Whether SURE-P failed or not is irrelevant, it is time to move on

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Kayglo: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2019
I don't know .. even when I do know. As I am one of the plenty and numerous beneficiaries. Yeye people. APC is a scam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by stuff46(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it, they gave away few to their cronies, friends and family members and looted the remaining.
Bunch of CRIMINALS.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

They are just busy with their businesses as indicated and not being as jobless and lazy like you.

Tradermoni is scam

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Angelparadise: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Is this how deadly Nigeria politics can turn a former pastor and professor of law ? It shows depths of evil and dehumanizing the rate of politics can change a pastor as vice president shamelessly telling lies to the world even when his principal is disgracing the whole educated people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2019
is osibanjo a pastor?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,
Swker:
My colleague got 9m after a thorough assessment of business plan. He resigned and went into his business. Pastor Osibanjo you have lost it totally. You ain't suppose to a church leader on the first place. What you are doing now has being you calling all along. You are a shame to pastors.
Kalapizim:
This is an ignorant remark from the VP, because I personally know a senior colleague from my university then who benefited from sure p.

How can he make this comment when he has the means to find out just via an instruction to the appropriate office.

Ogbeni will drown in this murky waters of dirty politics he is attempting to swim in.
sacramento1212:

I also know of a woman that benefited. She was given #10,000,000 for Bakery business. This Fraud pastor come VP should shut the Bleep up
Viking007:
Mine got 12 million, he currently has about 12 graduates under his payroll.
lonelydora:

My best friend got 5m for his poultry business.
Quality20:
I know someone who knows someone who said he got it
cheango:
It is terrible a pastor of redeem church can be lying because of politics, I know over 50people that benefited from sure P
israelmao:
I know a lady who got 8m from this scheme.Stop playing to the gallery.

This is the inglorious extent many of this PDP Igbo supporter will go just to perpetuate lies deceit and fraud just like the Atiku they support

They know a friend who knows a friend and that friend knows another friend. Many of you Biafrans lying shamelessly on social media should continue.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I haven't seen a single beneficiary either

But Av seen Many N power beneficiaries

Buhari 2019

Next level straight

Next level.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before-buhari-warns-govs-leaders/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837033:
Only their family members, cronies benefited from it , the MULTI BILLIONS earmarked FOR IT WAS LOOTED AS USUAL!
And not even only that, what about these below?!
abeg get sense my bro was employed under sure-p and mind you sure-p financed some projects(buses ,roads, etc

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by asiga(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2019
The stoves bought with billions of tax payers money for empowerment by the clueless GEJ led FG is still lying in our national stadium.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
fake pastor,lie lie pastor,I rather become an atheist than to be in same commission with this criminal man that looted for Tinubu while he was attorney general of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by jiorhemen(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,
That should be the YouWin programme organized by Jonathan's government not SURE-P. SURE-P did not give out cash to entrepreneurs, it was YouWin.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Quality20(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
I know someone who knows someone who said he got it
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
I know a lady who got 8m from this scheme.Stop playing to the gallery.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Hotfreezer: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
Short undecided demonic antichrist playing amala ewedu politics

Tufiakwa afonja

Spinsterslave, evening newspaper, when will you marry and stop bringing shame to your father's house?

Ipob pig with hairy chest and yam legs.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by ofwest47(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2019
My daughter a computer engineering graduate was a victim of Johnathan Sure P in 2014 she was assigned to to a company under Sure P but after working for seven months with no Kobo from Sure P she has to quit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities / Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.