Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (24223 Views)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Bizibi(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:

This is the inglorious extent many of this PDP Igbo supporter will go just to perpetuate lies deceit and fraud just like the Atiku they support

They know a friend who knows a friend and that friend knows another friend. Many of you Biafrans lying shamelessly on social media should continue.
ode
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Hearme(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
Lol, Osinbajo has lost it completely.

I know a friend who got 8m for his technical workshop.
He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

My wife's elder brother's friend at Ota got 5m for his fishery.
He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,

Actually I think you are talking of YouWin. N-Power is like Sure-P.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Bizibi(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

All of you are talking about your friends who got money. Dumb lies.

Even those who claimed to get don't know the differences between Sure P and Npower. How would you get money and you don't know what you applied for? A beneficiary mixing up Sure P and YouWin.
smh
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by IbrahimDamola: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2019
ba7man:
The N9 million your friend got would have helped 900 petty traders under Trader moni. shocked

God punish PDP.

Of course it would have helped then to buy fish 10,000 and eat without contributing nothing to the economy.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Hotfreezer: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
hmmm..i dnt believe u av being monitoring me lyk a " monitoring spirit" .

Dnt u av single shame ,u must be one chiefalex wt thousand n 1 monikkers
U ar heartless just go !

God punish chefalex or whoever the idiot is.

I'm telling you the truth but you're just denying it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by manikspears: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,

Guy do you know anything about the surep program at all? 5m,8m them be thief?
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by temi2008: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I haven't seen a single beneficiary either

But Av seen Many N power beneficiaries

Buhari 2019

Next level straight

30 thousand Naira for a graduate at this time?. Haba!
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by rapid101(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837033:
Only their family members, cronies benefited from it , the MULTI BILLIONS earmarked FOR IT WAS LOOTED AS USUAL!
And not even only that, what about these below?!
u re stupid
I ve like five of my friends who benefited from surep

Gabriel oddi got 3m for his fish farm and poultry farm in lagos
Paul okafor runs an ict firm and grant was given to him about 4m or so If I cud remember
Peace ehiosion got 1m for her waste recycling company in benin
Let me tell u about Rebecca omase
Who run her own personal food chain in ibadan she has branches in warri, ibadan and Abuja, Google search for omas dinning, she got close to 1.5m from sure p to support her business as at den.
Angel okugbowa my friend also from school in delta state university abraka got a whopping sum of 5m from surep to kick start her furniture business
Ekene dominion is a pilot now as we speak he was trained and sponsored by gej govt
All dis I ve called for u re real, no lies like u apc dude, goto my Facebook page search for dem with dis my email femiregha@gmail.com

The question I want to ask u zombie wht has dis pmb govt done to change any meaningful life since it assumed office I belive d answer is notin
All u do come to nl and talk rubbish as if u re more hard working dan d man dat pushes cart at balogun market
May God punish u and ur likes for selling dis failure Bastered called pmb to destroy this country

Nonsense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
all weapons fashioned against Yoruba people and our great amala will not prosper
If i hear am
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by pawesome(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
tongue
na loan be the 500 grin...
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by akinszz: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
I applied for both sure p and you win , I didn't hear anything from them, but I applied for npower without knowing anyone and I was among the selected beneficiaries.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by akinszz: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
If i hear am
why you hate Yoruba so much? It is not good for your health.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by akinszz: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2019
pawesome:
na loan be the 500 grin...

is the money not for empowerment grin grin grin abi, he be father Christmas ni grin grin
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by arrestdarrester: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2019
They are very many beneficiaries FYI PYO.

Christopher Kolade has more integrity than yourself.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by viczo(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Npower is the hausa form of giving to the poor.just like in the bible description: don't give me fish teach me how to catch fish:Npower gives you fish why sure p is showing one how to fish.mind you there are also roads constructed by sure p funds.N power will not last I say so.those who benefited from sure p today are employer's of labour why those who are benefiting from N power can never employer's any labour.only feeding from hand to mouth.be wise.sentiment apart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Greatzeus(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
programmable Zoon:B u have started disgracing yourself this morning just for 30k again. Your stup1dity and your level of Zoon:B is follow come direct from foolish land.
Programmable wailer grin just answer the question already,I have never met anyone who claimed to have benefited from sure-praud,but I Know a lot of people who benefited from Npower,just walk into any public school around you and ask for Npower volunteers,no need to wail unnecessarily grin
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by FirePower1(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2019
I am still benefitting. Most of the luxurious bus I board at reduced fees while traveling were purchased by the investors with the aid of Sure-P.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by naija2dabone(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Up till date, I still see SURE-P mass transit vehicles on our roads

Osinbanjo is an end time pastor!

Big fraud
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by colestephan86: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

Tell your folks to come n say it . And stop telling people who you know
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by colestephan86: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2019
Swker:
My colleague got 9m after a thorough assessment of business plan. He resigned and went into his business. Pastor Osibanjo you have lost it totally. You ain't suppose to a church leader on the first place. What you are doing now has being you calling all along. You are a shame to pastors.
...and what were you looking at when your colleague got 9mio . One of the lazy youths sighted.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by mabea: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that knows someone, that knows another person!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it, they gave away few to their cronies, friends and family members and looted the remaining.
Bunch of CRIMINALS.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
Stop posting rubbish here. My best friend got 10m she actually applied for 3.5M surprisingly she got 10M. Now she's into cake making with some staff on her pay roll. I advise you talk about your achievements other than what others did not achieve.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Realist2: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2019
SURE P buses abound everywhere, Even the Primary Health Center I am now was a project of SURE P.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
.....though I'm not a fan of Joe and even voted against him,

A FRIEND OF MINE GOT 5 MILLION, SO SHUT THE F*UCK UP MR FAKE PASTOR!

your dumb & redundant boss is the most useless THING I ever campaigned /voted for.

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by NickD(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
OEPHIUS:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/16/osinbajo-asks-who-can-point-one-single-beneficiary-jonathans-sure-p-scheme
He should shut his trap if he has nothing useful to say. A family member of mine got 5million for her school. Pastor indeed.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by pawesome(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
is the money not for empowerment grin grin grin abi, he be father Christmas ni grin grin
so in this era, 10k can empower you grin
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
why you hate Yoruba so much? It is not good for your health.
A long story,
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Shampoo77: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
I am ashamed of this man of God call Osinbajo. I got #10,000,000 youwin grant and my poultry is still intact while my 10 hectares cassava farm at Abraka has been destroyed by APC children called herdsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Joyrise: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:

Tell me what Osinbajo has lost. He is more favoured than u are. His children are better of than u and ur house hold.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by InHim4Him(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Of all the miserable, lying, useless, wicked and hopeless politicians that the Nigerian landscape has seen, Osibanjo tops them all!
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by akinszz: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
A long story,
u can hate people by their character not by tribe... Because few people did something bad to you doesn't mean a whole tribe are like that.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by akinszz: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
pawesome:
so in this era, 10k can empower you grin
no that 500 naira can grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares Dec 25, 26, Jan 1 As Public Holidays / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.