Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture (4370 Views)

Which Business Venture Can I Run With 15 Million Naira / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by paulavon: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
It is no longer news that Taxify is already operating in Benin city and it has been a great success. Customers who have used their services in Lagos and other cities are extremely happy to enjoy the services in Benin.Though the awareness level is still low but for those that are aware the demands have been overwhelming.

The aim of this thread is to encourage those who have access to good vehicles and are currently unemployed to get their vehicles registered and start making money.Those who run a business but still have some free time can also make some money driving.
Taxify is a legitimate hustle and drivers are well respected.

With the present situation in Nigeria,for one to survive the economic crunch,you need to have different streams of income.

I actually started driving Taxify on January 7th, it was not an easy decision though but so far it has been rewarding. From Monday to Friday, you can make an average of N10,000 a day, while on weekends you can make as much as N15,000.

If you interested in becoming a Taxify rider in Benin, you can sign up with this link

You can ask me any question you want and I will respond
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks op. What if you give the vehicle out to a Rider what would be your returns weekly.
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2019
rawitools:
Thanks op. What if you give the vehicle out to a Rider what would be your returns weekly.
I just sent you an email

1 Like

Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=paulavon post=74837093]It is no longer news that Taxify is already operating in Benin city and it has been a great success. Customers who have used their services in Lagos and other cities are extremely happy to enjoy the services in Benin.Though the awareness level is still low but for those that are aware the demands have been overwhelming.

The aim of this thread is to encourage those who have access to good vehicles and are currently unemployed to get their vehicles registered and start making money.Those who run a business but still have some free time can also make some money driving.

With the present situation in Nigeria,for one to survive the economic crunch,you need to have different streams of income.

I actually started driving Taxify on January 7th, it was not an easy decision though but so far it has been rewarding. From Monday to Friday, you can make an average of N10,000 a day, while on weekends you can make as much as N15,000.

If you interested in becoming a Taxify rider in Benin, you can sign up with this link

You can ask me any question you .
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
michaeltosu:
I just sent you an email
I have responded
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Asis(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
paulavon:
It is no longer news that Taxify is already operating in Benin city and it has been a great success. Customers who have used their services in Lagos and other cities are extremely happy to enjoy the services in Benin.Though the awareness level is still low but for those that are aware the demands have been overwhelming.

You can ask me any question you want and I will respond
pls how do I start up in Benin
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by eddyboii(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
But I don't know how to drive
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Healthwellness0(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
boss i have a corrolla 06 and iwill like to hustle with.
pls can you help a brother with tips on how to get started.
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by paulavon: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Sorry for the late response, it is quite easy to start.The first thing is to go to playstore or applestore and download bolt driver app. Sign up by filling your information. The bolt admin will contact you and schedule a date for you to come to their office to training and car inspection. Ensure your car is in good condition and without dents.
Asis:
pls how do I start up in Benin

1 Like

Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by CollinsBreezy: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
I am a student and I want to start driving. will it be possible for me to make money that will be enough to balance and save atleast 25k a week?
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by nopoverty(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Extend their services to akure
Ondo state
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by paulavon: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2019
It depends on how much you are balancing.But you can save 15k.
CollinsBreezy:
I am a student and I want to start driving. will it be possible for me to make money that will be enough to balance and save atleast 25k a week?
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by minijasper03(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
I just bought a tokunbo 2001 lexus es300, I don't know if it can be used
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by paulavon: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Es300 is acceptable, people are using it. But the fuel economy is poor.
minijasper03:
I just bought a tokunbo 2001 lexus es300, I don't know if it can be used
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Healthwellness0(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
i live in benin and have a corrola 06.but taxify says i need to spray the front bumper of my car and get an android phone.
anyone with ideas on how to get a loan of 35k,will pay back with interest of course if need be sign an agreement.payback will be within 1 month.
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by sammy199(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
rawitools:
Am interested in taxify but don't have a car, I don't know if anyone here would be interested in hire purchase agreement?
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by MikkieEl: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Op, I have sent you a mail sir.
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by EMuyi1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by EMuyi1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hello
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by Pau112: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Good day,
Abeg would you mind telling me the average mileage of a bolt driver in Benin city.
Re: Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture by johnudotor: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Is Toyota Yaris allowed for taxify??

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Register On Giftalworld / Advice: Children's Clothing Store / How Are The Banks In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.