Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? (614 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by cephasrockhudds(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2019
I've been in this world 19 years ago, i've never seen a girl pant before talkless of lying with her, even though I move with so many of them and not because am impotent but because I felt the grieve within when I get to know a girl is deflowered at her early Teenage, when she's nt yet to be.
I think the point is; Youthful Lust (which we see as LOVE)

When I ask them "Why?", all they say " We preparing ahead"
Preparing ahead of what!?
Who's deceiving you?
Why don't you be like the patient that eats the fattest bone, why?

Let's see what the word of God says about this;

Songs of Solomon 8:4
"Young women of Jerusalem, I charge you: do not stir up or >>>awaken LOVE<<< until the appropriate time."
1Corithians.12:9
Says "LOVE must be without hypocrisy. Detest evil; cling to what is good."

1 Corithians 7:1-2
Now in response to the matters you wrote about:
"It is good for a man not to have relations with a woman."
2. But because SEXUAL IMMORALITY is so common, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband"

Please am still young, just put me through where you see am lacking
And please don't insult or use any hate word, is prohibited.

Thank You.

1 Share

Re: Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by Randy100: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2019
cephasrockhudds:
I've been in this world 19 years ago i've never see pant before, not because am I'm potent but because I felt the grieve within when I hear a deflowered when she's nt yet to be
"Young women of Jerusalem, I charge you: do not stir up or >>>awaken LOVE<<< until the appropriate time."

2. But because SEXUAL IMMORALITY is so common, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband"

And please don't insult or use any hate word is prohibited
So many grammatical errors in your writing. At 19 most of us were still virgins so, it is not a big deal. I encourage you to keep it up.
Re: Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by cephasrockhudds(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Randy100:
So many grammatical errors in your writing. At 19 most of us were still virgins so, it is not a big deal. I encourage you to keep it up.
Yea!, I wrote it out of hurry
Now, are you telling me to get it done away with, when am a little older than this?
Re: Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by aadoiza: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
cephasrockhudds:
I've been in this world 19 years ago, i've never seen a girl pant before talkless of lying with her, even though I move with so many of them and not because am impotent but because I felt the grieve within when I get to know a girl is deflowered at her early Teenage, when she's nt yet to be.
I think the point is; Youthful Lust (which we see as LOVE)

When I ask them "Why?", all they say " We preparing ahead"
Preparing ahead of what!?
Who's deceiving you?
Why don't you be like the patient that eats the fattest bone, why?

Let's see what the word of God says about this;

And please don't insult or use any hate word, is prohibited.

Thank You.
Are you certain no girl is sucking you?
Re: Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by cephasrockhudds(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
aadoiza:

Nah!, my balls ain't stick sweet anyway.....
Re: Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by cephasrockhudds(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
aadoiza:

Re: Relationship: What's Your Point Of View?? by aadoiza: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

Oh, you wouldn't know if your balls ain't sweet unless you suck'em yourself, which I don't believe you do. Only them okpeke would give you accurate assessments of that, geddit?

(1) (Reply)

Stay Longer In Bed Naturally. / How To Say, “i’m Sorry” To Your Partner / Slay Queen: I’ll Romance Three Different Men On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.