Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career (30981 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by IAmApostle1: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi has stated that the goal he scored against Albacete is his favourite goal in his career.
Messi scored the goal from an assist done by Ronaldinho at the Camp Nou in 2005. Since then he has gone ahead to be crowned five times Ballon D’or winner.

“The first against Albacete from the pass of Ronnie [Ronaldinho], I will never forget, it’s my favourite,” Messi told Mundo Deportivo on Wednesday.
“The goals of the Clasicos are always special and against hard opponents that are usually Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla. Also those that I have had the luck to score in front of our fans. In Camp Nou they are always nice.

“In the end, the most important goals are not the most spectacular, but those that serve us as a team to win.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/743/messi-reveals-his-favourite-goal-in-his-entire-career

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2019
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo
MESSI is an act of God by Platini

MESSI, is really CARZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
I rest my case, humbly.

283 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by oluwatosink: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Nice.. Messi is the best cool And Ronaldo is not trying to be like Messi.. He is trying to be the best in the world. That what i love about Him..
Ronaldo the Record breaker wink

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Chidex50(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2019
When will our Leaders get it right? Politics of interest all over the country.FTC
Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by dupelomo777(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2019
correct player

3 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by chiefolododo(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Messi,he goes to toilet 10times before a match ...maradona

3 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Olalekank(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
This is the greatest of all time.

It is so unfortunate he came around in the era of Christiano Ronaldo who should not be compared to Messi in all ramifications.

Messi is the real GOAT, any other GOAT is just an he-goat

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by clintino700(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
I watched that game live in Spain...

2 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by bouncin04(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Ronaldo fans right now grin

22 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
The Merciless Messi,
How strange there is no one that remember that particular goal.

Gonna look for it.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by GentleMoney: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Messi is a Goal!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by pautex: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
MESSI THE DESTROYER grin

3 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by nonye6194: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
So lucky to watch messi and Ronaldo in this generation. Y'all can hate and compare each other like politicians. End of the week, they collect their millons and you'll still pay money to watch them

6 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by malikombi(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Oluaye tuale baba.......Lionel Andreas Messi....aka baba Tiago elese rubber

13 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by RexTramadol1: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Kai
Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by ZinoFasisi: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2019
clintino700:
I watched that game live in Spain...

You were sitting close to me then, bros I sight u

11 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Stephendeals: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2019
grin

A Wonderful and gifted player...

BTW...Why cant we have a thread about CR7 without the mention of Messi and vice versa..

Argument for the real G.O.A.T continue....

I like them Both...even if Messi plays for the opposition...
CR7 Greatest Hardworking Player of All Time.... Messi the Gifted one...lemme coman be going

2 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by kingsfire: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2019
I heard Real Madrid are trying to scrap Ronaldo's name off their history.
Barcelona can't try that with Messi.
Messi is Barcelona's History.
King Leo �

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by sammyj: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Emmacolinho(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI, is really CARZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
I rest my case, humbly.
If only you could praise your God like this, your story would have changed for good

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by eslason(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2019
This man ehn! I just love you. Happy to be born in the same generation #king leo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by LastSurvivor11: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2019
GOAT!!

Never seen a player like this..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by jchima14: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2019
IAmApostle1:
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi has stated that the goal he scored against Albacete is his favourite goal in his career.
Messi scored the goal from an assist done by Ronaldinho at the Camp Nou in 2005. Since then he has gone ahead to be crowned five times Ballon D’or winner.

“The first against Albacete from the pass of Ronnie [Ronaldinho], I will never forget, it’s my favourite,” Messi told Mundo Deportivo on Wednesday.
“The goals of the Clasicos are always special and against hard opponents that are usually Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla. Also those that I have had the luck to score in front of our fans. In Camp Nou they are always nice.

“In the end, the most important goals are not the most spectacular, but those that serve us as a team to win.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/743/messi-reveals-his-favourite-goal-in-his-entire-career

Why didn't he mention Real Madrid?

FULLY DESIGNED DATING SITE FOR SALE -- checkout the site -- https://trendmingles.com/ -- Call o 8 1o 5 88 24 16 if intrested
Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Rexnegro(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION

BEST precision ever.

I rest my case, humbly.
there are more to these but I like these anyway. nice one bro

6 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Passionate888: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by lukency(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Bros try change club and league for once.

1 Like

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Shugargal(f): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
I will have to go search for that goal to watch.. that goal must be spectacular since the GOAT has chosen it to be so. Respect to you greatest... the rest na Aturu.. hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Ranchhoddas: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74843080:
The Merciless Messi, how strange it is nobody remember that particular goal.

Gonna look for it.....
I remember it. Zombies cannot remember anything.
That's why they are zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
The GREATEST!!
That's all that's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League / The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw concludes / Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.