Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My name is Irene, I need you! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My name is Irene, I need you! (3931 Views)

I Need You Opinion On This Please / Please I Need You Guys Opinion / Lagos I Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2019
ifyalways:

What is This?

Are you trying to be funny or what? This is hilarious to say the least cheesy

I don't understand u. Leaner cheesy

. . .Bending your recovery
. . . Thanks for your compliment

cheesy
This early 2019? May God forgive your soul and heal your mind.

Sorry for tagging you, but I am not an illiterate to have provided that if this is a false claim.

You can go through my profile. I am not a beggar and I live very fine.

I have had personal relationships with many Nairaland family members. Check my last comments and see those that quoted me when I offered to assist them with accommodation.

I am only trying to assist the said lady to get help but that doesn't mean my image and reputation should be questioned.

I have been on nairaland since 2013 and I cannot be so stupid to use this same business account to engage in any fraudulent act.

If you are doubting the documents provided and do not have the time to do physical verification, you can as well rest.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
ifyalways:

What is This?

Are you trying to be funny or what? This is hilarious to say the least cheesy

I don't understand u. Leaner cheesy

. . .Bending your recovery
. . . Thanks for your compliment

cheesy
This early 2019? May God forgive your soul and heal your mind.

And I think you are the one God needs to forgive and heal your soul for making mockery of someone's predicament when you are not able to establish a verified claim.

3 Likes

Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Besides, Bank wouldn't let me use SAVE IRENE as my bank account name without proofs.
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
DEGREE2466:

And I think you are the one God needs to forgive and heal your soul for making mockery of someone's predicament when you are not able to establish a verified claim.

Irene needs your help
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Your #1000 can help Irene to live an additional day
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by Rosarie(f): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Take this to Stella dimorkokus blog or lindaikeji.pls do fast
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rosarie:
Take this to Stella dimorkokus blog or lindaikeji.pls do fast

I will do that.

Thanks for the suggestion
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
DEGREE2466:
Her name is Irene. Please help

y

I'm so sorry for her condition. I do not intend to kill anybody's hopes here but you guys should know that orthodox medicine can never cure cancer. Rate of recurrence is very high too. The cancer industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and all they do is collect money from patients and give them chemotherapy which is poisonous and cancer causing to the body.

I'd advice her to switch totally from animal based diet to a full plant based diet. And when I say plant based based diet I mean for at least a year, she should eat nothing but fruits and vegetables only. No fish, no meat not even beans. Just vegetables and fruits. She should also take a lot of smoothies and natural fruit juice.

Let her do this for a year, a year and half and I believe she'll save her life.

Go on online and check out chrisbeatscancer.com

Or check out on YouTube Chris beats cancer.

Cancer was created by the body and only the body can heal it.

It's just my opinion though based on personal experience.

All the best in the fund-raising. I pray she gets well.

1 Like

Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2019
5thElement:

I'm so sorry for her condition. I do not intend to kill anybody's hopes here but you guys should know that orthodox medicine can never cure cancer. Rate of recurrence is very high too. The cancer industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and all they do is collect money from patients and give them chemotherapy which is poisonous and cancer causing to the body.

I'd advice her to switch totally from animal based diet to a full plant based diet. And when I say plant based based diet I mean for at least a year, she should eat nothing but fruits and vegetables only. No fish, no meat not even beans. Just vegetables and fruits. She should also take a lot of smoothies and natural fruit juice.

Let her do this for a year, a year and half and I believe she'll save her life.

Go on online and check out chrisbeatscancer.com

Or check out on YouTube Chris beats cancer.

Cancer was created by the body and only the body can heal it.

It's just my opinion though based on personal experience.

All the best in the fund-raising. I pray she gets well.

Hmm

Another angle to it. Thanks though
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Help
Re: My name is Irene, I need you! by DEGREE2466(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms / How Do You Stop Child(ren) Sucking Their Finger / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.