Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why I Had A Secret Wedding- Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Had A Secret Wedding- Adekunle Gold (493 Views)

Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had A Secret Wedding- Adekunle Gold by splendid22(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Weeks back, social media was awash with reports that Adekunle Gold had finally tied the knots with his speculated girlfriend, Simi.
The lovebirds did well not to give any confirmation of an ongoing relationship from either of them. Neither was there a denial all through. The only confirmation everyone has is of their wedding ceremony.
In a statement made by Adekunle Gold in his newsletter obtained by TheNewsGuru, the ‘Orente’ singer disclosed his reason for opting for a secret wedding.
On why he took his wedding from the public glare, he said:” Earlier in 2018, I asked my girl of 5 years to be my wife. Knowing all of my imperfections and shortcomings, she said yes!

This January, before God and our family, we vowed to do this thing called life together.

To be honest, it’s easy to get lost in the limelight; so we definitely have a slightly obsessive desire for a private life that belongs to just us.

We planned on sharing a little bit of the beginning of our forever with you. Thankfully my team got Kudus on our little Island with us to capture some of these moments for you.

I see all your beautiful wishes for me and mine.
I want to thank you for that and hope our union brings more Magic”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/why-i-had-a-secret-wedding-adekunle-gold/

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding- Adekunle Gold by Charmingrascal(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2019
He owes no one explanation your wedding your life ur privacy your happiness.

(1) (Reply)

Why YCEE And Others Left TINNY Entertainment / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Become Father Without Marriage / Yoruba Actor Odunlade Adekola Drops A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.