Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally (29344 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Ayobami7(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2019
好的
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Sonoyom(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2019
This one own MuMu dark pass am
Adams thief, Oshomole rogue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Sonoyom(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2019
This one own MuMu fair pass am Adams thief, Oshomole rogue!
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by yemiyemi: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2019
The real facts they wanted power at all cost................

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by alohman(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2019
what is the problem of Nigeria?
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by chiangwar: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2019
Oshiomhole forget that he has a corruption case too ?

happney65:
"Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Wednesday led a song filled with chants of ‘thief’ against Senate President Bukola Saraki, who was a member of his party until July 2018 when he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

During his speech at the APC presidential rally in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, Oshiomhole appeared to be set on a lengthy dig at Atiku, only for him to switch to Saraki in a flash.

“I challenge Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of PDP. We will publish the record. In his election in 20011, Atiku lost in Adamawa; he lost all the three senatorial seats,” he began, before going on to explain how three senators lost an election in 2015 only for Atiku to insist otherwise.

“President Obasanjo called me; I was in Labour; I was the real opposition. And he said, ‘listen, now listen, o ti to (it is enough)… ole, ole (theft, theft) will kill you. My own comrade, I need you to say… because when they talk of rigging and manipulation, they are the sustenance of rigging.

“One of the losers wrote a congratulatory letter to the man who won, but because Atiku felt, how can he be Vice-President and he lost his own state, he paid N100 million each to those who won for them to accept defeat. That is how those who lost, they smuggled them into victory; those who won, they paid them to accept defeat.

“Is that a man who will speak of honesty? Is that a man who can speak to integrity? Is that a man who can speak to character?

“Atiku wants to become Chairman of INEC, his Vice President wants to become Inspector General of Police. Their campaign Director-General is the man who presided over the liquidation of Societe Generale Bank after they had collected the deposits of very poor people. Bukola Saraki.”

At this point the crowd chanted ole (thief).

Oshiomhole joined in, saying: “Bukola Saraki, ole (thief)."

Oshiomhole then broke into a song during which he chants “Bukola Saraki” and the crowd respond with "ole" (thief).

At some point, he mixed it with “PDP”, to which the crowd also responded with “ole” (thief)"

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/17/%E2%80%98bukola-thief-saraki-thief%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-oshiomhole-leads-anti-saraki-song-apc-rally
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by gbishman: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Oshomole, still acting like a child. Did APC not know Saraki was a thief when they brought him into their fold? lets stop embarassing ourselves in the eyes of the world
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by andyanders: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oshomole is just trying to put himself into problem. If I were to be Saraki, I will go after Oshomole both legal and all matter of anyhow to make sure that he dearly pays for his statements.How can you be calling Saraki thief when he has not convicted for the said crime.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by D1zion: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Your time is near.you can run your mouth as you like black ape
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by uridadole: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
But PDP said it was rented unenthusiastic scanty crowd that refused to raise brooms or respond to comments.

How comes this contradiction?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.