Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) (27860 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2019
I won't say that evil is good.

but let's look at the other end .
The Nigerian politicians are worse than yahoo boys . in fact no son or daughter of a political office holder has the right to condemn the action of this guys .

What we see in Nigeria today are political office holders buying mansions all over this country and beyond .

Storing the currently of this country for their personal use . Come to lekki , and v.I in Lagos State, fellow Nigerians you will cry for this country . These politicians will buy house put gate man and leave it for 10 to 15 years no tenant and no relation is living there. They just leave one aboki gateman there. send his stipend and the house is left unattended to.

in conclusion Yahoo Yahoo should not be encouraged in this country. but corruption is the father of Yahoo Yahoo. Also no dirty political office holder or any of their beneficiary has the right to condemn Yahoo Yahoo. in fact don't comment here.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

how?
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Torg77: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Ritzy10:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Enugu Zonal Office on January 15, 2019 arraigned two suspected fraudsters, Nnamdi Madu, 24, and Darlington Ifeakachi Nwali, 24, before Justice A.M. Liman of the Federal High Court, Enugu on a 10-count charge bordering on “intent to defraud and possession of fraudulent documents containing false pretences” contrary to Section 6 of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act.

Even efcc are corrupt ,judges are thieves, police doing the arrest are worse crooks..so much hypocrisy

They were arrested on December 14, 2018 during a raid on the hideout of several members of a syndicate of fraudsters operating within Enugu metropolis mostly made up of University students and dropouts, who were observed to be living flamboyantly, above their means of livelihood.

Analysis carried out by the Commission on the computers of the suspected fraudsters revealed a number of incriminating documents intended to be used in swindling unsuspecting foreigners. Some documents in the recovered computers of the suspects were titled “ SPANISH HASTING WARD CAREY & CHAMBERS,” “CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF A PRIVATE COMPANY” “ AILEEN” intended to be sent out using fake or stolen identities.

Some other items recovered from them include, various ATM cards, a Toyota Venza with a National Association of Nigerian Student (NANS) number plate, Toyota Avalon, four laptops, several mobile phones, substances suspected to be charms, and wraps of Indian hemp among others. One of the defendants who trained as a science lab technician and who recently got a job at one of the teaching hospitals in Enugu was found to be the owner of a filling station in an outskirt of Enugu.

They pleaded “not guilty” to charges when they were read to them.

Defence counsel, Ndubuisi Nwaokporo, thereafter, moved motion for their bail, which was not opposed by the prosecuting counsel, Innocent Mbachie.

Justice Liman, thereafter, granted bail in the sum of N500, 000 each, and one surety in like sum, who must have landed properties within the jurisdiction of the Court.

While adjourning to January 21, 2019 for “commencement of trial”, Justice Liman, ordered that they should be remanded in prison custody pending when they meet the terms of their bail.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/see-faces-of-two-suspected-yahoo-boys-arrested-by-efcc-in-enugu-photos/

Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Geonigga(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how
please let me know how?

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by stanley000: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2019
fuckerstard:
Be a smart criminal!

Make use of cloud storages..
was thinking the same thing dude. I guess there were too busy fucking pvssy and drinking henessy to learn new updates
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
how
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Thavik(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
too bad
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Anndrew(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
how
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Hillarychuks: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Haymaykar:
But come to think of it ...these Internet fraudster stuff is getting out of hand in Nigeria....No young guys think of going to school again...all they believe is quick money

Says who? Read well, they are educated ooo
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by umbroxxx(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
scammer how market?
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by uthlaw: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2019
bestman09:
VINTAGE OBJ!

"The worst thing that has ever happened to this country is a government coming back after 4years to show us 8 fingers when they should be showing us their scorecard. Incomplete fingers is a sign of leprosy and a bad omen, which we must all join hands to cast out from our land."

~Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
and what is the achievement of this bastard for 8years....
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by MoneyMattersNG: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how

More info please , how far??
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by bluefilm: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Igbo amaka.

No.

Python amaka.
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
How?
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
How
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Godfrey858(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how

HOW
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin

Who in their right senses would sign a bail bond for a yahoo boy.
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Cruz889(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
how abeg
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria will have a leader that will be able to scrap these nonsense called EFCC and replace it with an agency that will truly arrest and convict all past leaders instead of harassing the little guns. . . .
Please note that I am not in support of anything called fraud, but when will Buhari, Atiku, OBJ and IBB be arrested and locked away?
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by shegzy0514(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how
How
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
The hands of the law is getting hold on the criminals.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Two Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Enugu (photos) by yemiyemi: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
braveboy64:
AFONJA again

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 1995, Nigerian Scammers Sold A Fake Airport To A Foreign Bank For $242M / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State / Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.