Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (44639 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by NaijaCelebrity: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Popular Ghanaian actress, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro in with Andy Dosty on Hitz Fm disclosed that she once recorded her love-making encounter with her Ex,Ex Ex-boyfriend.
According to Yvonne, she is full of regret for doing such a thing and that it happened long before she became an actress.

Rumors circulating suggested that the actress was in an amorous relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor, a Togolese footballer.

Yvonne Okoro later refuted such claims and stated that Adebayor is just a good friend.

“I’ve done that once when I was young. Listen it was my ex ex ex-ex-boyfriend and I regret it because that time I wasn’t in the industry so I was like God, what if one day, what if one day”, she added.

She also stated that she made sure the video was deleted immediately so that no one can blackmail her with because it doesn’t exist.

“I know what I did was silly but then my partner and I were bored and decided to try something ‘spicy’. The video doesn’t exist, so I don’t have any sex tape”, she stated.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/i-once-recorded-a-sextape-with-my-ex-boyfriend-yvonne-okoro/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Olalan(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Ex ex ex......... boyfriend......... this one like many girls out there have lost count of the number of boys that have had a taste of their cookie.
BTW this is one of the reasons ladies find it difficult to stay in their marriages cause their will always be that ex that will always have the password to the cookie

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Jayslicky: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Why make a sextape with your partner, I don't still understand that shit , if u need sex from your partner, inform them and they would be there. I won't be surprise to see her sex tape on the internet in the future, she should just hope that her ex-boyfriend doesn't use it to blackmail her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by itspzpics(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2019
angry mods will carry this crap to the front page shocked she is ugly sha

We have a verified Nigerian Google ads for sale
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Boss20: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Oya clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by DMerciful(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am! If the sex tape surface online now she will cry blue murder yet she's the one drawing attention to it!

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by sojayy(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
She also stated that she made sure the video was deleted immediately so that no one can blackmail her with because it doesn’t exist.

Talking about deleted files, images, videos from phones, laptops and other gadgets....
who has ever thought about where those things actually go to?!
They don't just disappear or go to the back of your phones or go back to your phones manufacturers you know?! wink

Very few of us know where these deleted stuffs actually go to!
Story for another day.

See ya Nairaland!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
She is already confessing, before he leaks the sex tape ............ grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by oderinde151(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Your ex ex ex jesu!!
Your parents right now cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Jagaban880: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by MrAnele(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Saw this online.. Thought y'all might be interested

Nigerians Can Visit These 47 Countries Without a Visa in 2019
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by nellybadas: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Ex ex ex ex ex boyfriend. Chai. If only there can be a 10 year challenge for pu$$¥. There is God o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Jagaban880: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2019
we stream live matches

check my signature
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Hyfer(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
ex ex ex... her ten years challenge

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by holluphemydavid(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Olosho on d loose

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Clap for yourself
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by kamez(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
aunty I hail oooooo..... your ex ex ex ex boyfriend.....

I beg who get HOE-llandia yoghurt ? help me give this aunty one glass

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by bettercreature(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74845775:

Talking about deleted files, images, videos from phones, laptops and other gadgets....
They don't just disappear or go to the back of your phones or go back to your phones manufacturers you know?! wink

Story for another day.

See ya Nairaland!
You cant successfully delete anything from phone its impossible
Women are very funny creature,they act like a dunce when they see a rich guy or very handsome guy at the same time act like a monster when they see a broke guy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Carlyboi(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
I like this Yvonne girl sha!i just kinda find her attractive but joselyn dumas still my no 1 Gh celeb tho!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Dpharisee: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
In another development
AGBEROS MUST STOP!

The only reason why Thugs would have the effrontery to start trouble in front of a sitting Governor is

The ₦282.6 billion IGR Lagos State Transport Sector ceded out illegally.

Lagos money-spinning kalokalo.

The Average illegal tax on Bike in Lagos is ₦600/day sampling 6 locations.

The Average illegal tax on Keke Marwa in Lagos is #1000/day sampling 6 locations.

Average Illegal tax on yellow bus and molue is ₦3000 /day sampling 6 locations in Lagos.

There is a minimum of 120,000 bikes in Lagos taxed illegally.

There is of a minimum of 120,000 Marwa Keke in Lagos taxed illegally.

There is a minimum of 145,000 registered Danfo buses and molues when we join the unregistered we will be talking of over 250,000 taxed illegally.

This Agberos are very efficient in this illegal tax collection that they rarely miss.

Okada
₦600*120,000 = ₦ 72,000,000 /day

Keke Marwa
₦1000* 120,000= ₦120,000,000 /day

Danfo+Molue ₦3000*250,000= ₦ 750,000,000/day

Illegal tax at stake per day in Lagos is.
₦ 942 million /day

The Agberos in Lagos stands to cash out.
(₦72m + ₦120m + ₦ 750,000) * 300 days annually =₦ 282.6 billion annually. Excluding public holidays and Sundays, some collect tax on Sundays.

Pls, note the number of Bikes, Keke and buses in Lagos surpasses the numbers I used in my analysis.

This is 91 % of the IGR of Lagos in 2017 and some guys just screw the danfo drivers. That is why the drivers and conductors are mad in Lagos.

This is over 27% of the 2018 Lagos State budget.

This cash is more than the capital spending on education in Lagos since 1999.

This cash is more than the IGR of all the 35 states individually.

If Lagos State takes just 50% of this cash and leaves 50% to the Agberos we will fix our roads in 15 years max.

Over to the incoming Governor of Lagos.

Me: No wonder they will kill to remain in power

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Pulsenaija: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Okay check this signature link
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Sholaco: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Very ugly useless woman
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74845775:

Story for another day.

See ya Nairaland!

It is still on your storage
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by fasho01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Someone is obviously threatening her to expose it, hence she exposed it herself

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by AdemolaA2: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
As you have come to confess before the world now ..can you therefore bring the sex tape to Nairaland.com so that we can analyze and defend you as well in case he attempts to blackmail you ?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
So is it only Prostitution they do in Ghana these days? because every Ghananian actress i have read their news was about sex and shits Op we need sensible posts

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Bizibi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
DMerciful:
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am! If the sex tape surface online now she will cry blue murder yet she's the one drawing attention to it!
she is letting us know about it in case it comes out.....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is still on your storage
So it can be retrieved??

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by adeniyi3971(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
What is the moral of your story? It's not enough to tell us you did something as silly as that. What message are you passing across?. Not all these so called celebrities are intelligent. Most would have been nothing if not for exposing their bodies and performing illicit activities on the screen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.