Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (57240 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by CastedDude: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Say not to rape! A young lady has taken to social media to cry out after allegedly raped by a man.

According to multiple online reports, the lady claimed she was raped by a friend after visiting him as she disclosed that despite repeated pleas, the man still went ahead and forced himself on her.

The heartbroken lady posted a video online of herself crying after the alleged act as she revealed her plan to get the supposed suspect arrested. 

A Facebook user named Stella, who shared the lady's plight, warned men to desist from forcing sex on ladies when they are not giving consent. 

Some others have argued that the best way to avoid rape is for the ladies to restrict their visits to men's apartments alone. 

Se more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-cries-out-after-being-allegedly-raped-by-a-friend-whom-she-visited.html

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Larryfest(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2019
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2019
angry
Another bullshit
Did she go the guy house for house fellowship?

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by thorpido(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.

286 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by earthsync(f): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der
Baba stop trying to justify rape.
earthsync:

So what if the guy came to her fathers house and rapped her there then it would have been bad and not the girl's fault abi? undecided

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2019
How long have u known that friend?? And why are u telling us instead of doing the needful??

27 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by barude2009: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2019
rape is bad

6 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by OmniSparrow: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
What is wrong with you? So it is now a crime to have a male friend and visit him? So any girl that comes to your house, you rape them? Stop thinking and talking like an animal.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by yesloaded: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
only a senseless man will ever think of to rape a girl

only animal rapes!

if a girl denies you access to her body, let her be!

its not a must to make love to a girl because both of you are alone in the room

I've slept on the same bed with a girl for good 45days and we don't touch each other despite the fact that we are good friends then. that does not makes me stupid but it shows I am not an animal who will take advantage of opposite sex.

say no to rape!

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by TheMoniker: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Rape is bad we all know.
You don’t want to get raped?
1. Stop collecting gifts from men that are not your family members.
2. Don’t go clubbing with men, save money and go to club with your friends (girls)
3. Don’t drink together with men and expect them to pay.
4. Don’t go visit someone you know or even barely know (men)
5. Stay on your lane.
No one can come to your fathers house and rape you if you are not a “thief” yourself.
I bet you it might be a deal go wrong thus she’s trying to play the victim. Motherfučkíñg bleaching b1tch.

I once dated a girl that I promised some cash and at the end of the day o didn’t have much to give. After sex she threatened to scream rape if I do not give her the money and my iPhone unlocked. I did cos I’m well respected where I live.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sojayy(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Haymaykar(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Rape is bad ohh...but the question is what did she go to his house to do at the first place..?... that man must be arrested..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by bamvik(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Wetin carry you go him house the first place ? What if he has used u for ritual ? There are many places to hangout with a random guy but u agreed to go to his house , maybe his house is a relaxation center

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
[[s]quote author=thorpido post=74843084]^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.[/quote][/s]
mum

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Kira290(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
hungry bitch, what were you expecting before undecided..you went alone to a guys house without knowing whatsup undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by jchima14: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2019
This is so sad to read. God is your strength.

FULLY DESIGNED DATING SITE FOR SALE -- checkout the site -- https://trendmingles.com/ -- Call o 8 1o 5 88 24 16 if intrested
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Opeade939(f): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Rape is a criminal offense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by DMerciful(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2019
While rape is condemned, It is not always as it seems! People have turned regretted sex to rape in some instance. Avoid going alone to houses of guys you do not intend to have sex with. Go with a friend at least!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Offpoint: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
How adult get raped still baffles me till date. I can't even bath my uncle 4 years daughter if she doesn't want to bath. She'll fight back with her claws and teeth until I give up.

No idiot on earth should be able to rape you, unless he possesed a weapon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by laughitall(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
When are we gonna be civilize in this our world Africa
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Delivar(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
NyenwePHC:
angry
Another bullshit
Did she go the guy house for house fellowship?
Haymaykar:
Rape is bad ohh...but the question is what did she go to his house to do at the first place..?... that man must be arrested..
So whenever a lady goes to a guy's house sex must happen? Stupid reasoning

15 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by scopusng(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
It's me make una come beat me

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Phoenix999: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Get this shit off my face!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Akowemoon(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
CastedDude:
Say not to rape! A young lady has taken to social media to cry out after allegedly raped by a man.

According to multiple online reports, the lady claimed she was raped by a friend after visiting him as she disclosed that despite repeated pleas, the man still went ahead and forced himself on her.

The heartbroken lady posted a video online of herself crying after the alleged act as she revealed her plan to get the supposed suspect arrested. 

A Facebook user named Stella, who shared the lady's plight, warned men to desist from forcing sex on ladies when they are not giving consent. 

Some others have argued that the best way to avoid rape is for the ladies to restrict their visits to men's apartments alone. 

Se more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-cries-out-after-being-allegedly-raped-by-a-friend-whom-she-visited.html
Instead of playing victims card,go straight to police station where u will be given a referral letter to govt hospital n bring the report to the police who will do the necessary.. I'm tired of all this

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by MrAnele(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
laughitall:
When are we gonna be civilize in this our world Africa

Baba stop thinking through your anus... Rape happens everywhere.. More in civilized countries than in emerging countries...

10 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Florblu(f): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:

Why are you talking like your pant or brief has been used?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by anyicash(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
I can't just understand some men's comments here...please is there a justification for rape..no person has the right to rape, if the victim visits you or not..not even a married man has the right to rape his wife..tufiakwa.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by slawomir: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Isoright
You mess up any female relative of mine this way

Mennnnn
I will knock your head off your neck with a Revolver
Am a bini niggarrr that pull the trigger easily

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
WAITIN MAKE WE COME DO NOW?

U NO INFORM US, WEN THE FRIENDSHIP START.

U NO SHARE SCREEN SHOT OF UNA CHAT.

U NO TELL US, BEFORE U WAKA REACH HIM HOUSE FOR SLEEP OVER.

ABI U WANT US TO REVERSE THE RAPE NI?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) / My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.