Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' (9242 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2019
No matter your persuasion or views concerning the candidates, please everyone bookmark this post because I know it is 100% a revelation from God of what is going to happen. Yes, I know there are charlatans out there (and some very popular like Sat Guru Maraji) and, believe me, I can be a very skeptical person. I am not easily convinced or impressed.

Although flexible and affable, I can be very fussy sometimes especially on weighty issues. I make sure to tick all the boxes. This man of God says things as God shows it to him (regardless of your feelings about it). He speaks randomly, depending on what God decides to reveal to him at that point. If God doesn't reveal anything to him about what may worry you the most about at that time, he'll just tell you to pray about it. He doesn't say what he does not see in the spirit. He'll rather keep quiet and tell you he'll pray about it.

Having said all that, let me go straight to the issue at hand and please note each point very well. Most of you will be shocked. I was too cos honestly I was getting skeptical about certain candidates and their chances at some point. This man of God and I were having a random discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with politics, then suddenly he veered off to talk about the February 2019 presidential elections.

So, this is not my view. It is a prophesy from God. I don't know if people can work and pray to make sure it is fulfilled or reversed -- depending on your preference. But this is the future as revealed by God to one of His vessels.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The majority of the electorates across the SW (Note not just the SE), SE, Middle Belt, SS and North will reject the sitting president. The man of God didn't say by what margin, whether slim or significant.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president.
Again, here he didn't give details. It could be INEC will announce a doctored result but international observers will have a different, authentic result that shows Atiku won. Or not and INEC will outright give it to Atiku; I don't know. Let me add that I've noticed a surprising silent confidence by Atiku, even though I think he should be doing more if he wants to wrest power from Buhari. I've also noticed a self-confidence bordering on arrogance by Buhari about his re-election chances. He keeps saying he's loved everywhere. But God enthrones and dethrones. The heart of people are in His hands and He can decide to turn it however He wants or not. It is His prerogative.

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria.
No further details from him here. But I saw a worried expression on his face when he mentioned this. Is it going to be Cote Divoire's Gbagbo-like? Or similar to the Gambian imbroglio with Yahyah Jahmeh? Will some foolish thugs and misguided youths loose their lives for the candidates? Will there be a general Labour or ASUU strike to force the hand of the president and that could momentarily shut down the economy? Will leaders of world powers like Trump, Putin, May and Macron put pressure on Buhari to do the right thing?

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role.
He emphasized this point over and over. Nigeria is going to have a President Atiku Abubakar (no longer former vice president tag). Now when? He didn't say. In May 2019 or later in the year? Will the handover crisis spill into 2020. He didn't say what specific time as he never says what was not revealed to him. Remember, God shows things to people in part, not in full so He remains the omniscient. "For we know in part and we see in part..." says the scriptures.

Now I know some people will typically try to come here and pooh-pooh this post. But I have done my own part and delivered the message. If you have an issue, take it up with God, not me or this post. It is not my revelation. It is God's. Don't try to judge me from my previous posts and comments. I'm only a mouthpiece here and completely neutral. If God chooses to reject Buhari after he accepted him initially, He has a reason. And it won't be the first time. Recall Saul, Eliab and co.

Again, bookmark this post and refer to it after the elections. Thank you.

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!" (Rom.11:33).

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Modarun(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Every factor so far points to this. If you study how Buhari became President, you will clearly see the hand of God in it all. How a seating President became very numb and docile even when he could see clearly forces within and around him were working against his candidacy. There were countless indications and red flags, Jega secret meetings with Buhari and Elrufai in Dubai, Buhari breaking the law by submitting an Afidavit and not an authentic certificates all of which are enough to get Buhari disqualified if he pursued the case, But God in his wisdom
numbed Goodluck.
Its also clear thesame thing is happening to Buhari. Its obvious from day one the man has lost focus. He became President without labour, God made it possible, but He kept on justifying the killings of innocent souls, asking people to relinquish their lands and starve so that his marauding Brothers and cattles can eat and make merry. God has rejected the wicked.
I pray Atiku would learn if he eventually wins as expected. I pray he will be fair to everyone wether they worked against or for him. I pray he realises Nigeria is a divine project.
This is now a modified post. All what have been said already has happened, we now wait God to fulfill the reminder of his words.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by sunnymix: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2019
T
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Modarun:
Every factors so far points to this. If you study how Buhari became President, youbcan clearly see the hand of God in it all. How a seating President became very numd and docile eve. when he could see clearly forces within and around him working against his candidaacy. The were countless indication. Jega secret meetings with Buhari and Elrufai in Dubai, Buhari breakinv the law by submitting an Afidavit and not an authentic certificates all of which are enough to get power if he pursued the caae. But God in his wisedom
numbed Goodluck.
Its also clear thesame thing is happening to Buhari. Its obvious from day one the man has lost focus. he became president without labour, God made it possible. but He kept on justifying the killings of inocent souls. Asking people to relinquish their lands and starve so that his marauding Brothers can eat and merry. God has rejected wicked.
I pray Atiku would learn if he eventually wins as expected. I pray he will be fair to everyone wether they worked against or for him. I pray he realises Nigeria is a di ine project.

Yes, this is the prayer of every genuinely patriotic Nigerian, whose loyalty is not blinded from what their gain. People in power boasts and their sycophantic followers who are benefiting monetarily from the government insult the rest of the citizens as if the country is their own property. But God weighs all leaders in the balance and when He told King Belshazar (whom He enthroned in the first place) "MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN", it happened as God had said it through Daniel, the prophet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Glorymax: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Watching your post like many others on this issue. God alone is omniscience, and never fails to reveal hidden secrets to His loyal servants anyway.
Let His will be done as per Nigeria case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Glorymax:
Watching your post like many others on this issue. God alone is omniscience, and never fails to reveal hidden secrets to His loyal servants anyway.
Let His will be done as per Nigeria case.

Amen
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Hollysaint: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing the revelation.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by helinues: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2019
On which factors is he going to win or just on prophecy?

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by muykem: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
When will you guys understand God's way. The voice of men is voice of God. Majority of Nigerian is with PMB and that is God verdict. You don't need man of God to tell you that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by sholatech(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Booked. Comments after the election.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by NigerDeltan(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2019
since 2017 TB Joshua keep telling us to pray that our democracy is not truncated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2019
A super crook for President? Lailai, perhaps the "prophet" didn't see clearly! I will laugh very hard at this thread when PMB beats Atiku black and blue in FeBuhary. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Cholls(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
muykem:
When will you guys understand God's way. The voice of men is voice of God. Majority of Nigerian is with PMB and that is God verdict. You don't need man of God to tell you that.
Majority are not with PMB this time around. The voice of men isn't the voice of God. Men you outwardly but God looks inwardly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
muykem:

How can you understand God's ways biko?
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
helinues:
On which factors is he going to win or just on prophecy?

Elisha (said), "Hear the word of the LORD. This is what the LORD says: About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria.

"The officer on whose arm the king was leaning said to the man of God, "Look, even if the LORD should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?" "You will see it with your own eyes," answered Elisha, "but you will not eat any of it! (2Kings 7: 1-2)

Later...

"So a seah of the finest flour sold for a shekel, and two seahs of barley sold for a shekel, as the LORD had said.

Now the king had put the officer on whose arm he leaned in charge of the gate, and the people trampled him in the gateway, and he died, just as the man of God had foretold [/b]when the king came down to his house." (2Kings 7:16-17)

[b]Never ever take true prophesies for granted. It is God's warning.

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. (1 Cor1:25)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1Cor1:27)

3 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by techking: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahaahahahaah
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
muykem:

Show me where the bolded is in the scriptures? It was simply an attempt by philosophers and mischievous men of earthly wisdom to corrupt God's words.

Contrarily, God's ways are narrow while popular ways are the broad ways. Most people love lewd music and the artists are often rich, but does that mean God loves lewd music too? The one God loves, how many people love and buy it.

You think majority of Nigerians are with PMB, I was almost thinking so too recently. Buhari is getting overconfident by the blind, sentimental followership in the north and some parts of the SW despite wanton killings of innocent souls and other monumental failings. But hear and hear it well:

"For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." (Luke 4:14)

He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success. (Job 5:20).

For your information, this man of God told me certain personal things about people and the way they'll react at some point. He didn't tell me when. They happened later just as he said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Volksfuhrer:
A super crook for President? Lailai, perhaps the "prophet" didn't see clearly! I will laugh very hard at this thread when PMB beats Atiku black and blue in FeBuhary. grin

Rather, you will be very shocked at the accuracy of this thread when it happens in February. It's just about a month, bro. I will quote you too then. Can you feel my confidence now?

5 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Okoroawusa: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
You, ur prophet n ur "God" no well...

Why are we having less "prophecies" this time around?

It's because some "prophets" are yet to recover from those of 2015.

Nonsense and Ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
You, ur prophet n ur "God" no well...

Why are we having less "prophecies" this time around?

It's because some "prophets" are yet to recover from those of 2015.

Nonsense and Ingredients

Be careful so you don't suffer divine consequences.

7 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by rapid101(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
muykem:
Oga stop lying
Majority of Nigerians want bubu out

7 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by BLACKdagger: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
muykem:
When will you guys understand God's way. The voice of men is voice of God.
Majority of Nigerian is with PMB and that is God verdict You don't need man of God to tell you that.

U are joking right?
Or I guess u are dreaming

2 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atikulation is a must for all genuine patriots and lovers of Nigeria. Its the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month. He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Okoroawusa: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:

OK!

Because I no believe in wetin u n ur prophet talk I go come suffer divine consequences?

You wey u no believe me,my God n my prophet, wetin go come happen to u?

Divine slaughter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by StillX10(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thank God for the revelation

we can wait to see Buhari out of Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Poorboy: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of
paper that oozes of entitlement and false
hopes.
I use to have the same thought but God changed my story last year..... Using my University degree as a catalyst. Pray don't lose hope...

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019 INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Volksfuhrer:
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Jeremyspark: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tired of staying at Home embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Here is the latest on ASSU
http://dapalan.com/KIz8
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by 7lives: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:

Abeg make we hear word, God is NOT MOCKED okay?.
So God will choose a fornicator and a thief like Atiku over a simple man like Buhari?.
Oh because you called Buhari all sorts of names you think that's who he is?.
Bookmark this page ogbeni, Buhari is winning this election, God is not through dealing with those who plunged this country into hardship.
Buhari is the BATTLE AXE of the Lord for now, God kept him alive to take care of some business in this country, he is going no where until the job is done.
For better understanding of what is happening and what will still happen, read JOB 20:4-29.
This is where God led me before 2015 election and this is how I know that Jonathan will not win.
Even those campaigning for the looters and viillifying Buhari for fighting the looters, shall not be spared.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) / Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria / We Must Borrow More To Deliver Infrastructure —Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.