Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls (422 Views)

Please I Need Your Urgent Reply On This / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls by ade4prof: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2019
My girl friend block me on facebook after we had a quarel since November, we didn't communicate with each other not until she banned me last night from her Facebook and almost 15 of my picture is still in her profile and yet she didn't remove it but banned me on Facebook. Is that a break up or what?
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2019
ade4prof:
My girl friend block me on facebook after we had a quarel since November, we didn't communicate with each other not until she banned me last night from her Facebook and almost 15 of my picture is still in her profile and yet she didn't remove it but banned me on Facebook. Is that a break up or what?

Oga .. u have no right to call someone u ddnt communicate with since November ur girlfriend..... What kind of hide and seek dating is that one....she has started dating someone else serious and she doesn't want you to use Ur childish attitude to come and be dropping comments that will annoy her new boyfriend.
Go and face ur book abeg.....
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls by ashawopikin(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Since November She is no more your girlfriend, u know how many priiicks she don collect since then

(1) (Reply)

End Assu Strike / ASUU Strike: "We Have Offered What We Have - Fg Tells ASUU / Pctb Jamb Past Questions And Solutions App. Get Now @ Www.Ekurej.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.