Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Politicians Vs Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politicians Vs Yahoo Boys (259 Views)

War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate / Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Vs Yahoo Boys by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2019
I won't say that Yahoo Yahoo is good.
but let's look at the other end .
The Nigerian politicians are worse than yahoo boys . in fact no son or daughter of a political office holder has the right to condemn the action of this guys .
What we see in Nigeria today are political office holders buying mansions all over this country and beyond .
Storing the currently of this country for their personal use . Come to lekki , and v.I in Lagos State, fellow Nigerians you will cry for this country . These politicians will buy house put gate man and leave it for 10 to 15 years no tenant and no relation is living there. They just leave one aboki gateman there. send his stipend and the house is left unattended to.
in conclusion Yahoo Yahoo should not be encouraged in this country. but corruption is the father of Yahoo Yahoo. Also no dirty political office holder or any of their beneficiary has the right to condemn Yahoo Yahoo. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hisbah Destroys 60,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Arrested As NSCDC Seizes Tanker With 33,000 Litres Of Crude Oil / Amazon France Under Fire For Destroying Unsold Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.