Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos (22156 Views)

9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by praizblog: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Popular Musician Abolore Akande known as 9ice celebrates his 39th birthday with adorable photos.

9ice (born Abolore Ajifolajifaola Adegbola Akande, on 17 January 1980) is a Nigerian musician.

He is a south-westerner from Ogbomoso in Oyo State but he grew up in the district of Bariga in Lagos.

Happy birthday to him

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/9ice-celebrates-his-39th-birthday-with-adorable-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by praizblog: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2019
See More Cute Photos of 9ice with his children and Baby mama Here >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by joudini(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Congrats, Abolore.

9ice, you still dey owe me o. You remember Feb 14th 2008 when you came with Toni Payne in a benz 190 to perform at Shezat cinema, Bariga? I'm that fvcking dude who had to burn CDs on my laptop till the CD writer lens gave way. Hehehe. I hold no grudge my brother. Glad to see a brother from the hood make it.

You made it and got your Day Ones out the hood. You got your mother from selling food at Eva Adelaja Girls School to living good. Congrats my brother.

And oh, shout out to Evans girls. You gorgeous girls almost fvcked a brother to death. Smh.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by bknight: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dude looks good tho’

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by lamidex(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Happy birthday bro
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Don't doubt me I go bring home Grammy.

We still dey wait o.

17 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by MrAnele(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Someone please tell the guy above mE to stop waiting..

6 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wire wire

kin sa ti lowo
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by mamatayour(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
joudini:
Congrats, Abolore.

9ice, you still dey owe me o. You remember Feb 14th 2008 when you came with Toni Payne in a benz 190 to perform at Shezat cinema, Bariga? I'm that fvcking dude who had to burn CDs on my laptop till the CD writer lens gave way. Hehehe. I hold no grudge my brother. Glad to see a brother from the hood make it.

You made it and got your Day Ones out the hood. You got your mother from selling food at Eva Adelaja Girls School to living good. Congrats my brother.

And oh, shout out to Evans girls. You gorgeous girls almost fvcked a brother to death. Smh.
awa omo eva adelaja....up school up girls grin bariga born ko le yi pada wink

14 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by fatymore(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
I don't believe he is a Muslim.. undecidedI don't believe he is a Muslim..

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by YovvInteriors(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
wink smiley

Check my signature
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Lizilicious(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Happy birthday Oga 9ice
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by ghanaman5050: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Please , Help Lord of Ajasa

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Yankiss(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cool and collected. Carry on. More powers to your elbow! Happy birthday and many happy returns.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Riversides2003(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
This guy don leave Sukanmi again abi which girl don Dey with am again so.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by joudini(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
mamatayour:
awa omo eva adelaja....up school up girls grin bariga born ko le yi pada wink

Ah iya mi, awon omo yin ni Evans fe kpa mi. Gorgeous and intelligent. Those were fun times. E ba mi ki tayo.

And let me ask, your signature reads "que sera sera". Is that an Evans thing? An ex-Evans girl I still chat with has that on her profile.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Happy birthday bros even though u promise to bring home Grammy and u didn't not fulfil your promise. Na now u come dey keep Dada "Adagba je Raufu"

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Rextizz(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
kennygee:

We still dey wait o.
We are still waiting for you to bring back your womb

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by koolaid87: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Abolore, won't you do something for lord of ajasa dying in the hospital ?

Cold hearted Mutherfucker

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dear progressives,
I am currently in hospital bothering on Dental problem which has not pose much threat to life now I need urgent medical attention to save a life.
Kindly assist with whatever you can afford.
Acc:2005566992 Zenith

Thank you.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
thirty whaaat?!
This guy is older than Nicki Minaj. Shocker.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by generalwo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
joudini:
Congrats, Abolore.

...... Bros who asked you.....?
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by ikorodureporta: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Before I think say braid & dread no go fit am, but the guy swag up well
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Rubbiish(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
kennygee:
We still dey wait o.
u go wait tire grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by soleexx(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
9ice veewwy underrated
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by oboy81: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
All this Arabic rubbish and You will Still cheat on your partners
Engage in Internet Fraud, hail Ritualist and Corrupt Politicians etc

High limit Union Bank Domiciliary Dollar Acc needed WITH VISA CARD
COME PHYSICALLY with the Card for cash out
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by jendorr112: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
All the best 9ce
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Yohh: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Never knew he's Muslim
Many happy returns Omo iya Agba l'oke Aro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.