Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos (22155 Views)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Aile(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
joudini:
Congrats, Abolore.

9ice, you still dey owe me o. You remember Feb 14th 2008 when you came with Toni Payne in a benz 190 to perform at Shezat cinema, Bariga? I'm that fvcking dude who had to burn CDs on my laptop till the CD writer lens gave way. Hehehe. I hold no grudge my brother. Glad to see a brother from the hood make it.

You made it and got your Day Ones out the hood. You got your mother from selling food at Eva Adelaja Girls School to living good. Congrats my brother.

And oh, shout out to Evans girls. You gorgeous girls almost fvcked a brother to death. Smh.

Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Boyooosa(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
fatymore:
I don't believe he is a Muslim.. undecidedI don't believe he is a Muslim..
Taofeek is d name....
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by nonye6194: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
kennygee:
Don't doubt me I go bring home Grammy.

We still dey wait o.

It didn't happen with 'gongo aso'. Doubt he can make a song with such acceptance and accolades anymore
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by banggy: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
My brother 9 ice please help ur old time friend Lord ajasa
na beg I dey beg ooo
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by mamatayour(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
joudini:

Ah iya mi, awon omo yin ni Evans fe kpa mi. Gorgeous and intelligent. Those were fun times. E ba mi ki tayo.

And let me ask, your signature reads "que sera sera". Is that an Evans thing? An ex-Evans girl I still chat with has that on her profile.
ori awon omo Evans wa nibe ni. My signature ain't an Evans things oh grin big ups bros
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Krafty006: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adigun
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by fortunechy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
So, he's a Muslim Just that Yoruba Muslim is something else
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
praizblog:
Popular Musician Abolore Akande known as 9ice celebrates his 39th birthday with adorable photos.

9ice (born Abolore Ajifolajifaola Adegbola Akande, on 17 January 1980) is a Nigerian musician.

He is a south-westerner from Ogbomoso in Oyo State but he grew up in the district of Bariga in Lagos.

Happy birthday to him

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/9ice-celebrates-his-39th-birthday-with-adorable-photos/

One of the originals.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Fiird: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=oboy81 post=74850910]All this Arabic rubbish and You will Still cheat on your partners
Engage in Internet Fraud, hail Ritualist and Corrupt Politicians etc

High limit Union Bank Domiciliary Dollar Acc needed WITH VISA CARD
COME PHYSICALLY with the
Re: 9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by oboy81: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fiird:

I have it, contact me +8613065171883
Kk If you Know you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.