Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. (2626 Views)

Mention That Course Or Subject That You Will Pass Despite Not Reading At All / Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. / THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sitting two seats from the first seat at MC13, I waited for the almighty Zack131. That was supposed to be my first class of the course. It's actually PHY131 but because of the heavy-handedness of the lecturer, the course was renamed to his name... Lol. His name was Zakari.
He finally entered and as expected, started shouting... "Who pushed that chair? Who!".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fear con dey catch me.
Somebody tried to ask a question later on during the lecture.. He calmly removed his glasses and lowered the ancient note he was 'reading from' and said.. "You think I'm here to SPOON-FEED you?, let me tell you something, go and ask your predecessors about me, you people have always failed, and you will fail......"
I was in 100 lvl mehn..... I was like "is this what university is all about?" because of fear I stopped going to his classes and stopped reading his course. I told myself that there was no way I could understand *adiabiatic change,* *isochoric...*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Well.. Fast forward to exam, I was just looking at the questions on my screen. Mehn, they looked like arabic. I'm not sure I knew how to 'attempt' 15% of the questions
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by bammy00(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Computational Physics and Quantum mech II. Any Dr D D Abajingin course in short. the compulsory question is NEVER for you to answer. AAUA physics & Electronics.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
NnaemekaJude:
Well.. Fast forward to exam, I was just looking at the questions on my screen. Mehn, they looked like arabic. I'm not sure I knew how to 'attempt' 15% of the questions
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
I don't know how oooo, but ladies and gentlemen help me thank God o, I made a C-grade at last.
The next was Idowu's biochem. Those who know, know.
Tales of an A.B.U student. Add yours...
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
bammy00:
Computational Physics and Quantum mech II. Any Dr D D Abajingin course in short. the compulsory question is NEVER for you to answer. AAUA physics & Electronics.

The compulsory question is never for you to answer? Haha... Lolz.
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by LordIsaac(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmm... Africa!
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by Godian45(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
NnaemekaJude:
Sitting two seats from the first seat at MC13, I waited for the almighty Zack131. That was supposed to be my first class of the course. It's actually PHY131 but because of the heavy-handedness of the lecturer, the course was renamed to his name... Lol. His name was Zakari.
He finally entered and as expected, started shouting... "Who pushed that chair? Who!".
Abu Zaria right.my his gentle rest in peace
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by DrBrainiac1: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good day NnaemekaJude!! I am an ABU aspirant going for medsurg!! I will need to ask you some questions about ABU!! Thanks!!!
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordIsaac:
Hmm... Africa!
I dey tell u bro
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Godian45:
Abu Zaria right.my his gentle rest in peace

Amen.. The rumors had it that he died the same day he was to be made a professor. Sad.
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
Good day NnaemekaJude!! I am an ABU aspirant going for medsurg!! I will need to ask you some questions about ABU!! Thanks!!!

Hello Braniac... You can ask your questions here bro.. You have no problems sef.. As per Brainiac

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by oluwatobi01(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
bammy00:

though am in Biochemistry, my rum mate always talk abt dt course PHY 405,its dreadful and Dr Dele Abajingin no make am easy too...I wonder y hard courses r always giving to sadist lecturers,we both graduated though!...
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by DrBrainiac1: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

Hello Braniac... You can ask your questions here bro..
You have no problems sef.. As per Brainiac

Lol!!!
Pls what score/point must one reach in order to be considered for admission for utme and Ijmb respectively??
Am basically not from her catchment area!!
Specifically from OYO state!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Lol!!!
Pls what score/point must one reach in order to be considered for admission for utme and Ijmb respectively??
Thanks in advance!!!!

There is no specific score to attain before you can get admitted for medicine in ABU, except of course the university general cut-off, which has been 180 over the years..

What I mean is.. You can see someone with 250 being admitted into dept of medicine while you, with 300, is seething over not being considered.. Reason was because that person is from ABU's catchment area or probably an ELDS.

OYO is not an ELDS, neither is it a catchment, therefore your chance is on merit. And I doubt ABU will consider more than two persons from her non-catchment area and 'non-ELDS' for medicine. You would be competing for just one slot or sometimes, two from your fellow state people.....

Just be the highest from OYO, then you can prepare for resumption.... Congrats in advance.

As for IJMB, the modality for admission is still an enigma. I have a classmate from Kogi who had maximum points but was not considered for medicine. He was offered something else. Some of his mates with less glamorous points like 14, were considered.....
Goodluck bro. You will make it

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by DrBrainiac1: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

There is no specific score to attain before you can get admitted for medicine in ABU, except of course the university general cut-off, which has been 180 over the years..

What I mean is.. You can see someone with 250 being admitted into dept of medicine while you, with 300, is seething over not being considered.. Reason was because that person is from ABU's catchment area or probably an ELDS.

OYO is not an ELDS, neither is it a catchment, therefore your chance is on merit. And I doubt ABU will consider more than two persons from her non-catchment area and 'non-ELDS' for medicine. You would be competing for just one slot or sometimes, two from your fellow state people.....

Just be the highest from OYO, then you can prepare for resumption.... Congrats in advance.

As for IJMB, the modality for admission is still an enigma. I have a classmate from Kogi who had maximum points but was not considered for medicine. He was offered something else. Some of his mates with less glamorous points like 14, were considered.....
Goodluck bro. You will make it

Thanks!!

So which one do you think has higher chance between utme and ijmb ??
because am hoping to choose FUD too!!
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Thanks!!
So which one do you think has higher chance between utme and ijmb ?? because am hoping to choose FUD too!!

I'd advice UTME. But then I don't fully understand hw IJMB admission works
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by DrBrainiac1: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

I'd advice UTME. But then I don't fully understand hw IJMB admission works

Ook!!
Thanks!!
Can you help me find out please??
about the ijmb!
Thanks in advance!!!
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by mhiztee15(f): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
oluwatobi01:

though am in Biochemistry, my rum mate always talk abt dt course PHY 405,its dreadful and Dr Dele Abajingin no make am easy too...I wonder y hard courses r always giving to sadist lecturers,we both graduated though!...
guess you already graduated?
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by oluwatobi01(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
mhiztee15:
guess you already graduated?
yep,ur guess z rite!
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by mhiztee15(f): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluwatobi01:

yep,ur guess z rite!
not yet
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Lol!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Ewedu Muslim
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by DrBrainiac1: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fyi0:
Ewedu Muslim
??
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by IzzyyUnique: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
NnaemekaJude:
Fear con dey catch me.
Somebody tried to ask a question later on during the lecture.. He calmly removed his glasses and lowered the ancient note he was 'reading from' and said.. "You think I'm here to SPOON-FEED you?, let me tell you something, go and ask your predecessors about me, you people have always failed, and you will fail......"
I was in 100 lvl mehn..... I was like "is this what university is all about?" because of fear I stopped going to his classes and stopped reading his course. I told myself that there was no way I could understand *adiabiatic change,* *isochoric...*

Thermodynamic? that's too cheap for you not to understand
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Ook!! Thanks!! Can you help me find out please?? about the ijmb! Thanks in advance!!!

Okay. Will try my best.
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 1:57am On Jan 31, 2019
IzzyyUnique:

Thermodynamic? that's too cheap for you not to understand

A simple maths operation (plus, minus, multiplication, division,..) can become a nightmare when a man as rigid as Zack is your instructor. He attacks your psychology bro. And most of us then were freshers, not very matured. I only saw *one* A with my eyes; though I HEARD that some people also made an A
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by IzzyyUnique: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

A simple maths operation (plus, minus, multiplication, division,..) can become a nightmare when a man as rigid as Zack is your instructor. He attacks your psychology bro. And most of us then were freshers, not very matured. I only saw *one* A with my eyes; though I HEARD that some people also made an A

sounds pretty cool anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) / “I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes / Our Jamb Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.