Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (32347 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
RobbStark:
One thing I know is that the same people coming out for Okowa are the same people coming out here to hear Bubu spew his normal PDP this PDP that.

Atiku has Delta locked down already.
waste of time
If so why bothered? By the way,Robb stark and the stark family befits a warrior like buhari not atiku or pdp.change it to tyron or baelish....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

M a Deltan
I know whats on ground in my state

Deltans wont vote apc
If you like cry out your intestine.
Your not on ground sir.majority of urhobos,itsekiris and several isokos will vote buhari.your not from delta oga.okowa has failed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by gare(f): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
You can't be in One village in the west and be running your mouth, this is delta state , without Rigging APC can't win here, even if you attempt to right and you are caught, it's only God that will save you that day, APC should forget Delta sigma state, I there is not wrong for people to come out to see the lifeless or Jubrin of Sudan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Joyrise: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Shameless Dullard. Going there to repeat same stupid programmed lines in his demented skull.

Corruption: before when I was in khaki i say you are guilty till you can prove innocent, but now I am in Agbada.

Security. Boko Haram was holding 17 local government under PDP but are not holding any under APC.

Economy. 16 years of PDP bla bla bla.

Nigeria must be cursed to have the Lifeless as President.
People like u will claim u are educated but ur write-ups filed with insults most times. Are u sure u wont remain at this level for long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by win2kwire: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
treat him like fulani herdsman
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Shameless Dullard. Going there to repeat same stupid programmed lines in his demented skull.

Corruption: before when I was in khaki i say you are guilty till you can prove innocent, but now I am in Agbada.

Security. Boko Haram was holding 17 local government under PDP but are not holding any under APC.

Kid, go and play with your toys

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Cajal(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:

....Take it easy
PMB HAS MADE IT IN THIS WORLD
It is left for people like me...I do not know about you sir...do not let PMB be ur source of worry..
Move on..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Pastorlarry: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Delta guber election result 2019

APC =450,567
PDP=430,445

No more writhing result again like
PDP=1,450,444
APC=30,000

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Your not on ground sir.majority of urhobos,itsekiris and several isokos will vote buhari.your not from delta oga.okowa has failed..

Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by snowball11(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
To campaign with what? On what? For what?

A president that does not even know the route to Delta for the past 3.5 years, suddenly knows how to visit Delta because he need Deltans votes

Rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by freekick: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na so o my broda. I cant just imagine it. If anybody meet me for road con dey tell me bla bla say ehn make i vote Atiku in fact we go die there together ni, i swear
HimName:

So long God eyes dey reach wia u dey, him blessings on u nor go end.

U don talk my fears. Notin to add again.

Like I have always said, if not Muhammadu, den never should it be Atiku.

I forbid a country led by those u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
dokunbam:
more pictures please
The place dey empty

1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Princedapace(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
freekick:
According to wailers now,I should vote for Peter obi, for Atiku to win, and PDP will be in power again, Saraki will remain Senate President, Obj will match into Aso Rock again, whenever he wants? Our National leaders will be Wike,Fayose,Dino Melaye,Fani kayode, Gbenga Daniel ? Dansuki will be released and Diezani will be back to loot our treasury...No, never again will dis happen.. If voting Buhari in the year 2015 was a mistake, I will deliberately repeat the same mistake in dis upcoming election .Ee ni ku re.

what is the difference between the men u mentioned and Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshomole, Abba Kari, Boss Mostapha, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

oga!!!! Hehehehehehe,you think is the money your party share in the villages in isoko......ogboru wan win fr you,wonderful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by ada9ja(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:

the way you PDP talks sometimes, i think seun needs to re-evaluate the members here with a test of brain issue cos most of you are so demented and cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Keep quiet,let eminent deltans like efewestern and fratermathy drop unbiased analysis not bigoted fellows like you.
Lol
Me bigot ok
I just said the truth n the reality
And its itching you badly.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by freekick: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
The difference is that one head is fantastically corrupt(Atiku) and the other head is not(Buhari).
Princedapace:

what is the difference between the men u mentioned and Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshomole, Abba Kari, Boss Mostapha, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by grtboy51(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Continue deceiving ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dear progressives,
I am currently in hospital bothering on Dental problem which has not pose much threat to life now I need urgent medical attention to save a life.
Kindly assist with whatever you can afford.
Acc:2005566992 Zenith

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

Lol
Me bigot ok
I just said the truth n the reality
And its itching you badly.
Only rashes itches and if you have one,i dont.continue itching till buhari is reelected

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by MrAJQ(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:

Nigeria is cursed to have people like you as it citizen.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
grtboy51:

Continue deceiving ur self
I thought you guys claimed buhari isn't campaigning but he's now outshining atiku
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
freekick:
Na so o my broda. I cant just imagine it. If anybody meet me for road con dey tell me bla bla say ehn make i vote Atiku in fact we go die there together ni, i swear
yes,even after the programme yesterday,buhari is the best president in the history of Nigeria,nor be so?
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
oga!!!! Hehehehehehe,you think is the money your party share in the villages in isoko......ogboru wan win fr you,wonderful!!!
Between ogboru and okowa,who is more popular?
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
yes,even after the programme yesterday,buhari is the best president in the history of Nigeria,nor be so?
We prefer him to your smooth talking Atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:

Why don't you put forward any of your 'smarter' relatives to atleast try to run for office of president?

Anybody hold una? Nor go kill yourself ontop Buhari matter o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Between ogboru and okowa,who is more popular?
okowa is far better and popular..... Na James ogboru wan win for you!!!! There is a particular man from delta north,if that man had won then PDP will be scared because the man know everything about PDP......ogboru wan win for apc,......lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by freekick: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na by force to vote Atiku, wetin happen now?
Bizibi:

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians sha will come out and gather even for a goat when money is involved

I said it...na goat post be this.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

We prefer him to your smooth talking Atiku
you see yourself,ogboru of all people representing APC ,you people are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Only rashes itches and if you have one,i dont.continue itching till buhari is reelected

Notice me well on nl
You would know that m no hater of buhari
I just gave a honest fact about my state

You con carry my matter for head like kuli kuli seller.

Anyway lets not argue too much election is just weeks from now

Apc wont win Delta, bookmark this my comment at the left part of your heart.

Bye.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
freekick:
Na by force to vote Atiku, wetin happen now?
I say make you vote fr atiku!!!! Go and vote fr buhari na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release / Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.