Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking (7039 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by universaltv: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
What is the first that comes to your dirty mind when you see this art ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-this-sexual-art-that-has-got-people-talking/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

1 Like

Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by davecris(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
I can't see anything .

1 Like

Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by universaltv: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by BLACKdagger: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by InfernoNig: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Holy Smurf... Me love this
Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by Kenzico(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked

That thing is dripping wet ooo!
Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by textmemes(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you searching for funny dirty memes then you should check Funny Dirty Memes here.

I have to confess, I have a bit of meme addiction — to the point where probably half all text communication I have with my partner is via some kind of meme like Hot memes. I mean, honestly, whatever you're feeling or saying… there’s probably a meme that says it better. And yes, that definitely includes feeling frisky AF, whether you wanna be obvious about it or play it cool. Everyone loves a good sext from someone they are into, but sometimes a straight-up sext is too blunt. In that case, what you need are some memes to text your partner to let them know you're craving that bod, but aren't super thirsty (even if you are).

If you just Google Hot memes, take it from me, you're gonna be super bummed. Most of them are misogynistic and let's just say a lot of them are heavy on the Pepe factor if you know what I mean (if you don't, lucky you). But don’t worry, you don’t have to rely on Google when you have me. When it comes to memes, girl, I got you covered.

Source : https://textmemes.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by dreamwords: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Finger her till she cums.
Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by Nbote(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
The art depicts only one thing.. What is d other thing dat it paints OP
Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by Randy100: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Is that not fingering?

2 Likes

Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by ikbnice(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
A chronic masturbator

1 Like

Re: See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking by Swiftgrp: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
universaltv:
What is the first that comes to your dirty mind when you see this art ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-this-sexual-art-that-has-got-people-talking/
Easy peasy.

(1) (Reply)

See The Big Hipped And Fearfully Busty Lady That's Got Internet Talking / Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) / Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.