Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos (1859 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos by Ritzy10(f): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
A Nigerian man whose Camry car was bashed by a Mercedes Benz owner in Lagos has called out popular singer Olamide for being the cause of the incident.

Read his story below:

“My encounter with Logo Benz
A true life story!

Less than 8 Hours to January 1st 2019, i was driving home in my camry car from my office and on getting to idimu road, car watch bus/ stop precisely, i heard "Gbi" " Gbi" in a loud way which means a car coming from behind hit me from the back. I stopped almost immediately to approach the man who confidently sat in his Mercedes Benz ( Logo Benz) and i asked him why he jammed my car? He replied me by saying that he intentionally harmer my car because i overtook him and after few arguments some guys came around and began to support him after sighting logo benz and my small camry car�and this guy begins to boast that he would lock me in prison till January 1st for challenging him. Then two guys from no where approached me to beg him so that he will not deal with me. I insisted on my fundamental right and eventually left the scene and hand him over to God to judge him.
This will be the second time logo Benz will intimidate me in Lagos but instead of me to steal pant because of benz i will rather work hard and double my hustle to earn more cash this year and buy my own legitimate luxury car @ my convenience.

But i will not end this story by not correcting the bad influence of @olamide baddo and lil kesh for promoting rituals killings in their latest song among our youth. Olamide has succeeded in motivating Yahoo Boys from stealing ladies pants @ gun point to buy common material things that will eventually expire. I won't curse you guys but you will not last if you continue your ritual dealings.

You will see one small boy of 17 years buying logo benz for his girl friend and parent.
See, God judgement is very quick and ritual dealing expires quickly without notice.
Some guys in those days killed their love ones to buy hummer jeep and even range rover that is now used to fetch fire wood from the market and vegetables and very soon the same Logo benz you are using ladies future to buy will be overtaken by latest trends.

The most painful thing is that, you will not even buy brand new car but instead you will gather 10 paints of future wife's of your fellow human to do money rituals and buy fairly used tokunbo...”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/man-blames-olamide-after-a-benz-owner-intentionally-bashed-his-car-in-lagos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos by InfernoNig: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na olamide send them to steal and use pant buy Benz... Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos by davecris(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
The song was is awful but Olamide isnt the reason u were bashed and intimidated. These ills has been going on before the song. Take it on the chin, and like u said, double ur hustle. Let the intimidation inspire u to legitimate riches.
Re: Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
baba inhave safety knife everywhr

why will i be scared of u. the lazt guy that hit my bumper was threatening me with confra. before help comes u r a goner
by the time i started my krav maga. ppls started begging me.he later gave me 5k for damages.
next time.open his door. drag him out
stab his two hands....stab his buttocks .
use the knife to draw camry logo on his back. stab his eyes.. reverse in 50km/h.. damage his headlamps .
frm thr my guy shaply enter house pack all your load.
relocate go another state. forget the camry

nigeria is cursed. the other day a girl was like u don big pass acura tsx no be your mate dey drive benz.
oh yeah. how many of them can sleep peacefully at nite.
how many of them can eat 3square meals.
am not a plus boy
am a g boy
no be by car. benz wey no get second hand value these days..cost of maintainance..u make mechanics rich
Re: Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos by Richhustlershub(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
You have written so well , I have similar Article here on How To Use Pant To Buy Benz In Nigeria , you have check it out to see the dis Advantages
Re: Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gun Men Kill 6 SARS Operatives, Burn Their Office, In Enugu(photos) / All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! / Engineer Femi Matthew Egbeoluwa, And Wife Murdered In Their Ikeja, Lagos Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.