Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Need A Break! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Break! (877 Views)

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Break! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
A couple who have been married for about eight years are facing some difficulties. About three years into the marriage, he told his wife he needed a break, so he moved her and their two kids to her mother's house. The wife wasnt too happy about it but couldnt do anything to stop him. Three months later, he took her back in, now about five years after that first issue, he is saying the same thing, he needs a break. The wife have refused to move out, she says if he forces her out, she will leave for good. How best do you think she can handle this issue? pls Forgive any typo
Re: I Need A Break! by Tripleanthony(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
g
Re: I Need A Break! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wow. Some people are really in sad situations. I think she should leave for good. Who wants to deal with all this back & forth? What is his reason for wanting a break? A break from what? Bizarre.
Re: I Need A Break! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
She should take the break. Travel, feel young, discover new cultures. Take a stroll on the beach, work out, eat different cuisines, just roll back her head and breathe in deep plus laugh.
Re: I Need A Break! by InfernoNig: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Simple. Divorce
Re: I Need A Break! by onwuakpachris(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
that's why ama never wanna marry. marriage's boring like fucck
Re: I Need A Break! by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She should take the break. Travel, feel young, discover new cultures. Take a stroll on the beach, work out, eat different cuisines, just roll back her head and breathe in deep plus laugh.

It's you that will give her the money for all that abi.

Romance film don finish this one. grin
@ op, that husband needs to have his head examined.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Break! by Newboss(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Abi?

People in relationship take breaks regularly in order to keep things fresh. But married people think a break is not okay, not knowing that marriage and relationship are basically the same, just that one is costlier to pull out of due to the silly sentiments attached to it.

Regular breaks should be recommended for all couples angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Break! by elderken(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm
Baby husband
Re: I Need A Break! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Wow. Some people are really in sad situations. I think she should leave for good. Who wants to deal with all this back & forth? What is his reason for wanting a break? A break from what? Bizarre.
He just said he is Tired, he needs space, he will take care of all expences while they are there but they should just go 4 now. I Dont even understand d guy
Re: I Need A Break! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

She's a teacher, she will have to quit to do all these but i agree with giving him a break but she refused
Re: I Need A Break! by Lucifer66(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
gloria34:
A couple who have been married for about eight years are facing some difficulties. About three years into the marriage, he told his wife he needed a break, so he moved her and their two kids to her mother's house. The wife wasnt too happy about it but couldnt do anything to stop him. Three months later, he took her back in, now about five years after that first issue, he is saying the same thing, he needs a break. The wife have refused to move out, she says if he forces her out, she will leave for good. How best do you think she can handle this issue? pls Forgive any typo
The obvious.

Re: I Need A Break! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
InfernoNig:
Simple. Divorce
U think its that easy?
Re: I Need A Break! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Newboss:

Abi?

People in relationship take breaks regularly in order to keep things fresh. But married people think a break is not okay, not knowing that marriage and relationship are basically the same, just that one is costlier to pull out of due to the silly sentiments attached to it.

Regular breaks should be recommended for all couples angry
Yes, a break is good but Dont u think d woman needs a break too? Why leaving her with d children? Dont she have d right to feel single too?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
It's you that will give her the money for all that abi.
Romance film don finish this one. grin @ op, that husband needs to have his head examined.
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
gloria34:
He just said he is Tired, he needs space, he will take care of all expences while they are there but they should just go 4 now. I Dont even understand d guy

Wow girl. Well, she should take him up on his offer then. Just hope he's not trying to get her out of the way so he could set up house with somebody else in her absence.
Re: I Need A Break! by izaray(f): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
No wonder they say marriage is not for kids

Its better you dont rush in so you won't rush out later
Re: I Need A Break! by InfernoNig: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
gloria34:
U think its that easy?

Yes
Re: I Need A Break! by Newboss(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
gloria34:
Yes, a break is good but Dont u think d woman needs a break too? Why leaving her with d children? Dont she have d right to feel single too?

That's why she's at her mother's house. A lady staying in her mother's house is "single again".

Couples leave their kids with their parents (or godparents) from time to time in all marriages. This is no big deal. She could as well go to wherever she cares to go to. It's a free world angry

Some of the things to make marriage free from tension include regular breaks and a side chick/guy angry
Re: I Need A Break! by adamsoghene: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Grant him the break he crave for & get something better doing during the process. I'm sure maybe he is tensed & need to refresh up anytime soon b4 coming back to U.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ran Mad in Enugu Unclad herself (Video) / See What She Said To Me. (screen Shot) / How Come Everyone Complains About Racism Except Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.