Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' (20947 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by NairaMedia: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Controversial Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to President Buhari's townhall appeance on National TV last night.

According to Eedris,
'Buhari is weak mentally and physically'. He then went on to explain by saying;

Buhari denied that the disability bill has been transmitted to him.

In October, after BUHARI declined assent to the Bill, NASS worked to address the concerns he raised. The Senate referred the Disability Bill 2018 back to the conference committee of both chambers of the National Assembly for a review.

The Centre for Citizens with Disabilities (CCD) who have been following this issue closely the Disability bill was transmitted to President Buhari, on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 by the Clerk of the National Assembly.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/buhari-is-weak-mentally-and-physically.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
that someone father. yes, Buhari is not trying and he can be voted out. but insulting him, haba no na. we are Nigerians and we respect our elders.
let vote not abuse the old man, no be him vote himself

FTC. I want to thank God for everything. am about to graduate( tho I know say work no dy 9ja). I told God after 6 months and no job I will apply for Navy, Air force, Army, Police, man o war, boyscout, custom and immigration.
I also want to send some love to all old ETI OSA community high school students, when I hammer I dy come greet una.
I miss my mum, God bless her soul. I have a very wonderful family.
shun election violence, let vote with love

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Built2last: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yes na.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by THUNDER4real(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Question: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari: I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Question: How will the farmer-herder conflict be brought to a permanent end?
Buhari: We have already started, we have to ask especially the government.

Through out the interview, he was never in charge of his questions. What a president...mtchewww
Amaechi : Buhari has finished us, what a disgrace

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tekecoms1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
What angle are you viewing Buhari from?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Praktikals(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Idris no longer sings. Im talent don enter coffin since when he sang Nigeria jagajaga. He should be referred to as former musician.
People dont understand natural laws. The bible says those who love Jerusalem shall prosper. It is therefore safe to say "those who do not love Jerusalem will not prosper". If you doubt this logic, take Nnamdi Kanu as an example. Ever since he referred to Nigeria as a zoo, he has been running about like a vagabond.
Nigeria is our own Jerusalem, let us love her.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Igboooo I men weed damaged this guy brain

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

sai AtikuObi for better Nigeria
sai daddy AA

After watching the clueless one answer simple questions on NTA interview I can only conclude that pdp possibly looted the brain of Buhari and must be investigated.
There is no other explanation to the degree of brainlessness displayed by Buhari on national television. APC should better not allow him appear for any debate bikonu.
Enough embarrassment seen already

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by baliyubla: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oya Zombies gather and bash the guy for having a dig at your god.

A bill (disability) that was sent to the dullard just a month ago, yet the Lifeless knows nothing about. Abeg who the rule this country?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin
cheesy grin
cheesy grin
cheesy grin

Lifeless Demon of Daura

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Emu4life(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
See dz one that his Career is in Recession...

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedris we know your M.O. Buhari is not obasanjo that will give u money when you insult him. Be humble and go & beg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by rentAcock(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ever since his career ended in 2000, Edris has been taking shots at anyone just to remain relevant. Dude should instead focus his energy on reviving his career, a collaboration with some of the young artistes wouldnt be a bad idea for this miserable man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by PeinDanzo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedris Abdulkareem and severe mental illness . .name a more iconic duo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by funmilade4real(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by funmilade4real(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Oya Zombies gather and bash the guy for having a dig at your god.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by jegz25(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Like u developed weakness due to excessive consumption of weed ba that u can't even produce a song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Obviously
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Asshurbanipall: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Amaechi didn't lie cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by harrisonford001: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
So say a certain igbo smoker with a failed musical career! Go fix your life first nigger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by mightyhazell: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anybody but buhari

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by ojimbo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who is really seeing over the affairs of Nigeria because I can't believe this man knows exactly Who he is anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by zombieTRACKER: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is a dullard

Only fools support this cow government

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by xarm(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
undecided

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by zombieTRACKER: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
harrisonford001:
So say by a certain igbo smoker with a failed musical career! Go fix your life first nigger

Who knows a zombie

With no life....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by boban007: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
IDRIS A FAILED,DISILLUSIONED AND CONFUSED FORMER ARTISTE IS TRYING SO HARD TO BE RELEVANT.GO GET A LIFE AND PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Damsyjay(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

sai AtikuObi for better Nigeria
sai daddy AA

After watching the clueless one answer simple questions on NTA interview I can only conclude that pdp possibly looted the brain of Buhari and must be investigated.
There is no other explanation to the degree of brainlessness displayed by Buhari on national television. APC should better not allow him appear for any debate bikonu.
Enough embarrassment seen already
member of Wailers fc spotted...ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Akinz0126(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ma guy release that Jagajaga gbedu part2 make we jolly am jare. Na only zombies dey blind to see this assertion... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Randy100: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedris is highly corrupt. He looted our fund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze / Olamide Pictured With Daddy Showkey / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.