Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' (20950 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Sirpaul(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
he might have better erection than you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Felincous(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
EEDRIS ABI WATIN
U BETTER COM TO MY STUDIO LEMME HELP U. FAILED ARTIST
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by harrisonford001: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
I wish you know the only opportunity you ever have in life to communicate with me is via this means! Keep spewing thrash on a platform created by someone from a tribe that give u headache! I wish you know the more u use your mb the more a certain Afonja named seun is getting richer! You'll all gonna die of hatred your ancestors transfer to u from generation to generation
zombieTRACKER:

Who knows a zombie

With no life....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by sammy99(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedirs abdulkaereem,is it now dat u are jst knowing?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by WaffenSS(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
PMB: President, Head of State and Government, most powerful man in Africa.

Eedris: Bleached-up, washed-up, forgotten, broke, also-ran, has-been.

Now, who again is weak?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by zombieTRACKER: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
harrisonford001:
I wish you know the only opportunity you ever have in life to communicate with me is via this means! Keep spewing thrash on a platform created by someone from a tribe that give u headache! I wish you know the more u use your mb the more a certain Afonja named seun is getting richer! You'll all gonna die of hatred your ancestors transfer to u from generation to generation

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Markabsf: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kai!! Sha I blame Jonathan for looting Buharis brain
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by DMerciful(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Saying someone is weak mentally and physically is an insult? It's the truth and not an insult
Tripleanthony:
that someone father. yes, Buhari is not trying and he can be voted out. but insulting him, haba no na. we are Nigerians and we respect our elders.
let vote not abuse the old man, no be him vote himself

FTC. I want to thank God for everything. am about to graduate( tho I know say work no dy 9ja). I told God after 6 months and no job I will apply for Navy, Air force, Army, Police, man o war, boyscout, custom and immigration.
I also want to send some love to all old ETI OSA community high school sangotedo, when I hammer I dy come greet una.
I miss my mum, God bless her soul. I have a very wonderful family.
shun election violence, let vote with love
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Forreellinc: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin dirty looking igbo smoker
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is a castastrophy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm very sure he is also penistically weak in the other room
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by IYANGBALI: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:
that someone father. yes, Buhari is not trying and he can be voted out. but insulting him, haba no na. we are Nigerians and we respect our elders.

FTC. I want to thank God for everything. am about to graduate( tho I know say work no dy 9ja). I told God after 6 months and no job I will apply for Navy, Air force, Army, Police, man o war, boyscout, custom and immigration.
I also want to send some love to all old ETI OSA community high school students, when I hammer I dy come greet una.
truth hurts
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by mushystuff: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where is the insult? That they said he is weak mentally and physically? Or is there something Eedris said somewhere else that is not here?

Tripleanthony:

I also want to send some love to all old ETI OSA community high school students, when I hammer I dy come greet una.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by oluwaahmed: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
True talk from lips wey black like back of pot
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
DMerciful:
Saying someone is weak mentally and physically is an insult? It's the truth and not an insult
how will you feel if your dad is publicly called those names. he is a father before any other thing

also note am not a fan of his government☺
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by DMerciful(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
It's not name calling, it's how he perceived his mental capacity. OK, so let's say the president is not mentally and physically sound,how will you nicely describe it?
Tripleanthony:

how will you feel if your dad is publicly called those names. he is a father before any other thing

also note am not a fan of his government☺
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by congorasta: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Praktikals:
Idris no longer sings. Im talent don enter coffin since when he sang Nigeria jagajaga. He should be referred to as former musician.
People dont understand natural laws. The bible says those who love Jerusalem shall prosper. It is therefore safe to say "those who do not love Jerusalem will not prosper". If you doubt this logic, take Nnamdi Kanu as an example. Ever since he referred to Nigeria as a zoo, he has been running about like a vagabond.
Nigeria is our own Jerusalem, let us love her.

buhari is a ##$%%%
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Angelparadise: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Praktikals:
Idris no longer sings. Im talent don enter coffin since when he sang Nigeria jagajaga. He should be referred to as former musician.
People dont understand natural laws. The bible says those who love Jerusalem shall prosper. It is therefore safe to say "those who do not love Jerusalem will not prosper". If you doubt this logic, take Nnamdi Kanu as an example. Ever since he referred to Nigeria as a zoo, he has been running about like a vagabond.
Zombie by your statements you have already crucified and sentence yourself to doom . Any body who is a Nigeria and still support Buhari to rule Nigeria after yesterday's disgrace is the worst enemy of this country . How can among millions of citizens in Nigeria and about 60 Presidential candidates you can not find the most second to least to rule Nigeria because the world knows that Buhari is the least qualified to even hold a chairman of a local government.
Tell yourself true at least one in a life time that Buhari can get us the country we pray for.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by proff010: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Praktikals:
great talk. Love it
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Ganamustgo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
Igboooo I men weed damaged this guy brain

What damaged your own brain?

Too much assliking I guess.

Your mumu never do
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by blowjob: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
NairaMedia:
Controversial Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to President Buhari's townhall appeance on National TV last night.

According to Eedris,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/buhari-is-weak-mentally-and-physically.html
FAILURE DEY CONDEMN ANOTHER...

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI FROM ENEMIES OF PROGRESS

SAI BUHARI.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
DMerciful:
It's not name calling, it's how he perceived his mental capacity. OK, so let's say the president is not mentally and physically sound,how will you nicely describe it?
if the president is not mentally balance he will be impeach from the office. and physically the last time I checked the man was OK.

now let me yan you the truth the people who are not OK mentally and physically are people who voted for him before and planning on doing so again
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Ganamustgo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Ever since his career ended in 2000, Edris has been taking shots at anyone just to remain relevant. Dude should instead focus his energy on reviving his career, a collaboration with some of the young artistes wouldnt be a bad idea for this miserable man.

Eedris should not state the obvious fact because his career is dead?

Some people's mediocrity is international.

Go get a life.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by kingthreatz: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedris is mentally deficient and musically irrelevant
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by magzey: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na you talk am. We we dey go NEXT LEVEL grin grin

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by YenYo: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
If Buhari were to be of stable mind will idriss insult him?

Buhari has shown himself to be useless to humanity.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by owonikoko700(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
its not his fault oooh...when he sang Jagajaga durin OBJ regime the dude was mute for years grin grin now u now want to use POB to collect star, this time u wuld runaway forever without coming back angry angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by ogundeleai(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Same thing he did during Obasanjo regime that made him to be regarded as former star as far music industry is concerned in today's world.. Kwantiniu!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by akinszz: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin dirty looking igbo smoker
na timaya talk am grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
People who support Buhari know this. But what I can fathom from their support is that, only those who hate Nigeria or benefit from the massive corruption under his nose will want him to continue for another 4 years.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
ogundeleai:
Same thing he did during Obasanjo regime that made him to be regarded as former star as far music industry is concerned in today's world.. Kwantiniu!

He said the truth, didn't he? Isn't Nigeria Jagajaga? We should hail people like Eedris, they saw it coming, but many Nigerians still queue behind their oppressors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 30th Birthday To Davido / RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization / Agatha Onyinye Ibeazor Another Unrecognized Nigerian Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.