Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (43638 Views)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Vengeance is of The Lord. He who made all the Judges, prince & princess of the earth looks useless. Isn't life not more important than the things we worry about? May her soul rest in peace
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by dingbang(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sorry.
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
CastedDude:
This is sad. A young lady was killed in a fatal accident while heading to the court on Wednesday, December 16th (yesterday).

The deceased identified as Miss Promise Ezekiel of Brave Heart Initiative (BHI), who hails from Benin, Edo state, was following up a rape case in the court, when she was involved in a fatal accident which killed her alongside the rape victim, according to Nkechi Ugochukwu, who described her 'as a heroin in the struggle' in a social media post earlier today.

Reacting to the ugly situation, Prince Chukwuemeka Uba, the National President of Ohanaeze Youth Foundation, Nigeria, OYFN, has challenged the Commissioner of Police, Edo State, to launch a thorough investigation aimed at unraveling the remote cause or causes of the auto crash, believing there is more to that incident, bearing in mind a rape case was involved.

According to him, the police could begin by profiling the person involved in the rape issue, towards ascertaining his past on such case or any other criminal matters.

Friends of the deceased have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-rape-victim-killed-in-fatal-accident-while-heading-for-court-case.html

NO TRUTH IN THIS WORLD ................................. LUCKY DUBE
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Larrymaxy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
she actually lost in two ways,only God can fight for her, RIP
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Flexbaze: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bobrisky Has Dinner With King Andre, Tonto Dikeh’s Son (See Photo)

http://flexbaze.com/news/bobrisky-has-dinner-with-king-andre-tonto-dikehs-son-see-photo/

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Slynation(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Rapist apologist will be here to sympathize, but they were the same people that will blame the victim.
There may be other side of the story.... what if they were blackmailing the innocent guy? Because this days when a consensual sex went sour btw both parties the lady will tagged it Rape just to get back at the boy and one stupid feminist will carry the matter on her head like Okpa di'oku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
If she was not involved in raped case, we will see it as accident. What happens to other people that died in accident in one case to another. Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Bellahot01: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Edo n juju sef
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by zubydsniper: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
She happens to just graduated from ambrose ali university,my coursemate in accounting.may your gentle soul rest in gentle peace
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Gkemz: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
When you become victim of your profession. RIP to both the victim and the Justice fighter.
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Slynation:

There may be other side of the story.... what if they were blackmailing the innocent guy? Because this days when a consensual sex went sour btw both parties the lady will tagged it Rape just to get back at the boy and one stupid feminist will carry the matter on her head like Okpa di'oku

God bless you brother! i was almost going to make the same comment but decided to scroll through others before meeting yours!

These daughters of eve have learnt how to scream rape at any slightest thing!

You will lend a girl money and when you go to collect he loan back, she could claim rape!

You may invite a girl over and strike a deal of N5,000 but when you give her N4,5000 and beg her to manage she will go home and make Social Media Video with her face crying like a rat claiming rape!

A girl comes to your house and insults you, you have an alcatation with her and she claims rape

I have always sounded this note of warning to guys:

Get a laptop that has a camera or mount a small CCTV in your house and make sure it captures both picture and sound before you have sex with any lady out there and save to video in a secret place for proper documentation. Even if you don't have sex with her at all, make e video una every move!

So that when she "claims" she was raped, you can easily bring out the video as evidence!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by sheltergreen: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai.....

Deadi bodi geti accident yeapaaa
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by COOL10(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lucifer66:
God planned it all.
Let us praise him.
God's plan;
Create her
Let her be raped.
Let her die in a fatal accident.
kiss

You're a sad,sad man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Elijah4332: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
cry cry cry
So sad
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Elijah4332: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
COOL10:

You're a sad,sad man. undecided
i swear the guy no get life. cry

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by jamezman(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Two rape cases on one lady...
Man raped her innocence...
While accident raped her dear life...
Anyway RIP to the dead...
Vengeance of the God..
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Slynation(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
prince3009:

God bless you brother! i was almost going to make the same comment but decided to scroll through others before meeting yours!

You will lend a girl money and when you go to collect he loan back, she could claim rape!

You may invite a girl over and strike a deal of N5,000 but when you give her N4,5000 and beg her to manage she will go home and make Social Media Video with her face crying like a rat claiming rape!

A girl comes to your house and insults you, you have an alcatation with her and she claims rape

Get a laptop that has a camera or mount a small CCTV in your house and make sure it captures both picture and sound before you have sex with any lady out there and save to video in a secret place for proper documentation. Even if you don't have sex with her at all, make e video una every move!

So that when she "claims" she was raped, you can easily bring out the video as evidence!
You are blessed Bro....!! We live in a crazy world where crazy things are happening....
Some women are bad, Am just praying hard so that my preek will not put me in trouble one day

3 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by COOL10(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Elijah4332:
i swear the guy no get life. cry

If you check his past,it's possible he was a VERY strong and dedicated Christian who due to certain painful experiences decided to make a U turn on his beliefs,because he felt alone and abandoned by God. Hence,the moniker. Well,Lucifer66 if you're reading this,I want you to know that God,your Father still loves you irrespective of how you feel about him right now. And he's always willing to accept you back smiley
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Rapist apologist will be here to sympathize, but they were the same people that will blame the victim.

Some are already quoting me and holding meetings. RIP to the girl. Spits on all rapist and rapist apologists.
just shut up plz,feminists love to sensationalize everything.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by COOL10(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
prince3009:

Great advice.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Originalsly: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm....no accident... from pix seems like the truck swerved into the car. Almost sure the driver will say brake/steering failure.... which should be checked out and I'm almost sure both will be fine. They know what to do to make him confess who sent him.
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Kooldon(f): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
A Tipper hitting their car heads on? Na! No Juju. Well planned accident and the Tipper driver survives. When the fear of 21 years behind bars is involved
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by dalass(f): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
embarassed
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
midehi2:
Ha shocked She no hold body for case matter. RIP
hmmmm, how?
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Dami12345: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
nosiebaba:
Setup or better juju.. Argue with your mirror

I swear.
Likely it wasn't really rape and so the brother reported to the ancestors, of course they have no chill.
Instant karma.
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Dami12345: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
modestbrowser:
She got raped twice.... First by a dickkk then later by a truck

This got me cracking grin cheesy
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Rozaytee: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lucifer66:
God planned it all.
Let us praise him.
God's plan;
Create her
Let her be raped.
Let her die in a fatal accident.
kiss
u don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Dami12345: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
prince3009:

This really is my next move.cause girls are all crazy.
Even the one with oil well between her legs will say virgin.haba angry

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Dami12345: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
COOL10:

If you check his past,it's possible he was a VERY strong and dedicated Christian who due to certain painful experiences decided to make a U turn on his beliefs,because he felt alone and abandoned by God. Hence,the moniker. Well,Lucifer66 if you're reading this,I want you to know that God,your Father still loves you irrespective of how you feel about him right now. And he's always willing to accept you back smiley

Lol. Are we talking about the same God who is the single greatest mass murder in the history of man.
Its in your bible. He admitted it.
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Martinez19(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Some are already quoting me and holding meetings. RIP to the girl. Spits on all rapist and rapist apologists.
You are seeing rapist apologists everywhere even where there are none. grin Can you show me an example of your claim?
Re: Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos by Ziel20: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Were u raped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.