Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages (541 Views)

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap / Some PDP Achievements In 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by mathew247: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by mathew247: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by mathew247: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by mathew247: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by AfroMighty(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Don't worry....Our voters card will do the parking and sending work.... SOWORE all the way....
Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by tsephanyah(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Smear campaign doesn't fit the calibre of your person. This seems to show that Nigerians, whether educated or otherwise, behave the same way when it comes to politics; desperate.
Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by Shawnnn01: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fastest growing economy the concocted lies told by PDP and Biafrans hoping it will turn to the truth some days ba ?
Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by Baawaa(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Fastest growing economy the concocted lies told by PDP and Biafrans hoping it will turn to the truth some days ba ?
Don't mind them,when Jonathan was going in 2015 dollar were sold for 350
Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by mathew247: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Baawaa:

Don't mind them,when Jonathan was going in 2015 dollar were sold for 350
Actually things were better then than now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Destroy Is Easier Than To Create Between PDP Achievements And APC Damages by mekaboy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.

(1) (Reply)

You Killed The Country,you Are Now Posing As The Saviour,femi Falana Blasts OBJ / N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally / Like APC, Like Nigeria~disorganized, Backward, Bloody, Violent And Lifeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.