Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? (1033 Views)

Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ / The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
What has He done to you that makes you to have such grudge against Him.
I my self I'm so much inlove with Him,am so eager to see Him.
So why do you hate Him?
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is something that really baffles me,why having such grudge against your Creator?
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by malvisguy212: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
those who hate Jesus are like a desperate sick child who bite his doctor thinking the doctor is the caused of is problem. imagining the caring doctor to be the cause of his torment, rather than his only hope of recovery? it baffled me!!!
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by sonmvayina(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
I hate Thanos more...
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by sonmvayina(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nobody hates jesus, he is just a character in a story..... He is just santa Claus for adults with little or no sense..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by obinna58(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ebonko4life:
This is something that really baffles me,why having such grudge against your Creator?
It baffles you so much cos you've been brainwashed even to the length that you think people hate your imaginary being.

What do you think is the cause of suicide bombing, if only you have the power to deal with those who hates your Jesus cheesy
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
For Christ sake! What is wrong with you,God is real,my Jesus is real,the creator of Heaven and earth is real, The God who created you is real

Can't you feel Him every where
Take a look at the oceans,sand,human bein(the way our system is constructed,unfathomable), etc

Like everything was well planned and created by an intelligent personality which is God

Don't let the devil deceive you my dear
God is real...
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
obinna58:

It baffles you so much cos you've been brainwashed even to the length that you think people hate your imaginary being.

What do you think is the cause of suicide bombing, if only you have the power to deal with those who hates your Jesus cheesy
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
sonmvayina:
Nobody hates jesus, he is just a character in a story..... He is just santa Claus for adults with little or no sense..

What a pathetic fallacy
God is an intelligent personality
My God is so intelligent
Just take a look at what He created
The ocean,sand,fire,human being,animal,etc

You don't have the right to blaspheme your creator who fixed that your mouth ... Why will you rebel against your creator?

You think everything came into existence through big bang theory(the world exploded just like Boko Haram bomb abi,get some sense dear), don't be deceived by the devil

Jesus is real
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Point of correction : Jesus is NOT the Christ.

How can the black man worship this ABERRATION ??

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
frosbel2:
Point of correction : Jesus is NOT the Christ.

How can the black man worship this ABERRATION ??

For Christ sake,thats not the real picture of your creator(we humans assume that Jesus is white,with long hair,well we are not yet,till we meet him)

But am sure my God is handsome
Just take a look at His creatures,those handsome boy and beautiful girls He created,am sure He himself us very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very handsome

Jesus is Christ,what are you saying
Do you even know the meaning of Christ

You just draw an hypothesis without concrete fact..

May God open your eyes
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ebonko4life:

For Christ sake,thats not the real picture of your creator(we humans assume that Jesus is white,with long hair,well we are not yet,till we meet him)

But am sure my God is handsome
Just take a look at His creatures,those handsome boy and beautiful girls He created,am sure He himself us very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very handsome

Jesus is Christ,what are you saying
Do you even know the meaning of Christ

You just draw an hypothesis without concrete fact..

May God open your eyes

Do you realise that this person called JESUS loved your ancestors so much that he revealed himself to them ONLY 2000 years after this resurrection ( supposedly ). Is that what you call love. Please leave these delusions, it is the biggest hoax in the history of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by sonmvayina(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ebonko4life:

What a pathetic fallacy
God is an intelligent personality
My God is so intelligent
Just take a look at what He created
The ocean,sand,fire,human being,animal,etc

You don't have the right to blaspheme your creator who fixed that your mouth ... Why will you rebel against your creator?

You think everything came into existence through big bang theory(the world exploded just like Boko Haram bomb abi,get some sense dear), don't be deceived by the devil

Jesus is real

Jesus is not a God, God is not a man or human being... God created the heaven and earth.. Not jesus, God is the universal divine consciousness personified.. Not jesus.. Jesus is just a character in a roman story book...

They are different.... Hope you got it?

Read numbers 23:19 and deuteronomy 6:4
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
sonmvayina:

Jesus is not a God, God is not a man or human being... God created the heaven and earth.. Not jesus, God is the universal divine consciousness personified.. Not jesus.. Jesus is just a character in a roman story book...

I like this, allow me re-quote :

Jesus is just a character in a roman story book..
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by sonmvayina(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
frosbel2:

I like this, allow me re-quote :

LOL.. You are free boss
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
sonmvayina:

Dat was not what I meant, I didn't say God is a human being my dear,p probably I use the wrong word to describe God
Jesus is the son of God who died for our sins not just an ordinary character in the Bible

Jesus was there when the world was created....
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Uyi168: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
The same reason why u hate Mohammed..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by obinna58(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ebonko4life:
For Christ sake! What is wrong with you,God is real,my Jesus is real,the creator of Heaven and earth is real, The God who created you is real

Take a look at the oceans,sand,human bein(the way our system is constructed,unfathomable), etc

Like everything was well planned and created by an intelligent personality which is God

Don't let the devil deceive you my dear
God is real...
You wouldn't be talking this trash if you were born in a Muslim family

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ebonko4life:

Dat was not what I meant, I didn't say God is a human being my dear,p probably I use the wrong word to describe God
Jesus is the son of God who died for our sins not just an ordinary character in the Bible

Jesus was there when the world was created....
Jesus was there as what?...
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2019
obinna58:

There is only one True God,
God the creator of Heaven and earth,

God is greater than other gods including your god
God is supreme
My God is GREAT

All other gods shall be destroyed in the lake of fire is they don't bow down and worship the true God
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Uyi168:
The same reason why u hate Mohammed..

Your god is mortal
The creator of Heaven and earth
The creator of your god,

My God is greater than any other small small gods
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2019
sonmvayina:

Jesus was there as what?...

My brother go and study your Bible
Are you not ashame of being ignorant of the Bible? undecided

Go and study your Bible(only if he has Bible cry)

No wonder you are easily deceive by those atheist
Cus you don't study your Bible

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2019
obinna58:

Thank God I wasn't born in to Muslim(I always thank God for that)
Had It been I was born in to Muslim,oh!
My soul could have landed in hell

Thank God I was opportune to know the only true God greater than other gods

Thank God I was born into a Christian family

Thank God I was exposed to the sweet doctrine of Jesus Christ

I Thank God for saving my soul from hell

Like when I remember there is no enmity between God and me,the unprecedented joy that Spring up from my stomach is so overwhelming,

Wait have you experience such joy undecided?

Am Jesus friend,the apple of God's eye, you can't hurt me and get away with it, I'm always protected by Him cus I always keep His commandments...

If you want to experience such joy,if you want to make peace with the True God,just check my profile and click on GENUINE SALVATION(how to get it).

God bless you,Amen.
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Do you realise that this person called JESUS loved your ancestors so much that he revealed himself to them ONLY 2000 years after this resurrection ( supposedly ). Is that what you call love. Please leave these delusions, it is the biggest hoax in the history of mankind.

Stop spewing trash here shocked, you don't know what you are saying
Jesus is coming back again to reveal Himself to the righteous, to the genuinely saved soul

Not those who don't believe in Him,not those who hate Him,you will just see Him from afar distance,you won't be able to go near Him,cus you don't believe in Him,if you are not save,you will partake in the wrath of God,Jesus is coming to destroy the world and send all sinner,atheist to hell and create a new earth for the righteous.

There will be merriment,enjoyment,no more death,no more sorrow etc...

Jesus is coming again.

If you want to know how to make peace with God,check my profile click on GENUINE SALVATION(how to get it).

God bless you.
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by obinna58(m): 1:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Ebonko4life:

Thank God I wasn't born in to Muslim(I always thank God for that)
Had It been I was born in to Muslim,oh!
My soul could have landed in hell

Thank God I was opportune to know the only true God greater than other gods

Thank God I was born into a Christian family

Thank God I was exposed to the sweet doctrine of Jesus Christ

I Thank God for saving my soul from hell

Like when I remember there is no enmity between God and me,the unprecedented joy that Spring up from my stomach is so overwhelming,

Wait have you experience such joy undecided?

Am Jesus friend,the apple of God's eye, you can't hurt me and get away with it, I'm always protected by Him cus I always keep His commandments...

If you want to experience such joy,if you want to make peace with the True God,just check my profile and click on GENUINE SALVATION(how to get it).

God bless you,Amen.

Can't you see what have done to your mind, imagine with such mentality you were allowed to express your true nature over others, it will produce nothing more than destruction. Same perfect God that created everything putting them in there rightful positions is the same God that is going to burn them eternally for putting them were they are. There are about thousands of religions, yours was the right one only bcoz your were born in the right family.
You're not experiencing any joy or peace in religion you're only hyping yourself into experiencing what you not bcoz you must have to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by obinna58(m): 1:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Ebonko4life:

God the creator of Heaven and earth,

God is greater than other gods including your god
God is supreme
My God is GREAT

All other gods shall be destroyed in the lake of fire is they don't bow down and worship the true God

[img]https://media./images/38247aaa93c85c6ac38a8d802e1c3f8d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by spongeisback: 3:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Of course your "god" is real and the other gods are fake. After all the bible told you so.

Ebonko4life:

Your god is mortal
The creator of Heaven and earth
The creator of your god,

My God is greater than any other small small gods
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
obinna58:

Can't you see what have done to your mind, imagine with such mentality you were allowed to express your true nature over others, it will produce nothing more than destruction. Same perfect God that created everything putting them in there rightful positions is the same God that is going to burn them eternally for putting them were they are. There are about thousands of religions, yours was the right one only bcoz your were born in the right family.
You're not experiencing any joy or peace in religion you're only hyping yourself into experiencing what you not bcoz you must have to.

Am not talking about religion here,not all Christians will go to Heaven,those GENUINELY saved Christian will make Heaven.

Am talking about God,the true God,not my religion
I mean God is greater than any other gods,including your god..

I advise you to worship the true God by converting to Christianity but not all Christian Church will lead you to Heaven,there are churches filled with sexual immorality etc you will notice it through there mode of dressing to church,be careful.

Attend apostolic Faith Church or
Deeper life Church
Am sure of those ones

That is where you will meet the true God

Forget about religion
Religion can never take you to heaven,is all about keeping the true God commandments

If you read the Bible you will know the commandments of God.

And when you keep God commandments,heaven is guaranteed.

God will only punish those who don't keep His commandments...
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2019
obinna58:

GENUINE SALVATION(HOW TO GET IT)

Please don't scroll down,at least just glance through it.

The starting point for a relationship with God is to forsake sin." Let the wicked forsake his way,and the unrighteous man his thoughts:and let him return unto the Lord,and He will abundantly pardon"( Isaiah 55:7). What separate man from God is sin,and you can never please God without being save.Also, your self -righteousness can never take you to heaven.(whether you are a philanthropist,without being save,your works are all in vain,your generosity can never take you to heaven.), "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness,and going about to establish their own righteousness,have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."(Romans 10:3)," An hypocrite shall not come before Him"(Job 13:16). Your self righteousness separate you from God.

We must turn away from sin and completely surrender our life to Christ.God is ever ready to forgive."There is no sin that is too great for God to forgive if we turn from it to him". It is very easy to have genuine salvation.The first step you need to take in getting it is to;

(1) Acknowledge that you are a sinner: "All men are sinners,for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"(Romans 3:23). you need to be in a serene vicinity inorder to commune with God effectively or right now you can commune with God,acknowledge that you are a sinner.

(2) Confess:" ...covereth his sin shall not prosper..." Confess all your sins to God with a contrite heart,plead for His mercy,ask for His forgiveness,cry out to Him with sincerity.(There is no point going through your pastor,bishop to confess and ask God for forgiveness,that was before,but now we have direct access to God, as soon as Jesus died for us,the way was opened into the Holy of Holies,talk to God by your self,confess to Him not through your bishop,revered father,pastor etc).

(3) At this point you need to make a covenant with God by promising Him not to go back to the sins you have left behind, forsake your sin wholeheartedly.

(4) Believe on Jesus that you have been pardon and forgiven:" If thou shalt... believe in thine heart...thou shalt be saved"(Romans 10:19),"Whosoever believeth Jesus is the christ is born of God"(1John 5:1).

The evidence of SALVATION is an unprecedented joy in your heart.The joy of SALVATION is wonderful.(like when you remember that there is no enmity between God and you,oh! the happiness that will spring up from your stomach can be so overwhelming).

But you need to go further,though you have been forgiven,but that Adamic nature,that inbred sin is still in You. SALVATION is the first Christian experience, SANCTIFICATION(Holiness) is the second experience.What is SANCTIFICATION(Holiness)?.We are told in Hebrews 12:14,"follow peace with all men,and holiness,without which no man shall see the Lord." We read in 1peter 1:16,... Be ye holy; for I am holy". The word holy is mentioned in the Bible 596times,holiness,43times. SANCTIFICATION means spiritually pure,godly.When you are sanctified,that inbred sin in you will be uprooted,spirit of fornication will be uprooted,spirit of masturbation will be uprooted,spirit of lying,stealing,envy etc will all be uprooted. The urge to do them will not be there if you are sanctified.SANCTIFICATION is real(I have experienced It,that was why I easily gave up on plaiting my hair with any attachment.). The benefit of SANCTIFICATION is so wonderful,those urges will be eradicated.If you don't believe me,try it.Go down on your kneels,pray to God with a contrite heart,plead with God to sanctify your heart.This need deeper consecration.(don't be distracted),plead with God wholeheartedly,ask for such heart,(a sanctified heart). Name all the spirit you want Him to uproot from your heart,cry to Him.Tell Him You want to serve Him in Holiness,tell Him you don't want to go back to your sins." Father have determine to make heaven,please father,sanctify my heart,come into my heart, I need you father,uproot those spirit that is tormenting me,that makes me to offend you always,Jesus please,help me, I cannot stop them myself please Help me...�����..." Pray that way,with deeper consecration,with a sincere heart.Believe that you will receive it.Evidence; receiving SANCTIFICATION can change your life automatically,no more urges for your sweetest sin,even though you might be tempted,you will have the power to overcome it.

Well thats not all,you need to pray further,for the third Christian experience,which is baptism of the Holy Ghost,gbam! Very important.(many people don't believe we can receive it,it is real,i have received it). The work of the Holy spirit;

(1) The Holy spirit anoints us with power to witness(Acts1:8,Lk4:18,Acts 4:29,32)

(2) The spirit brings forth virtues in our lives(The fruit of the spirit us love,Joy,peace etc,Gal.5:22-23,Rom.5:5,Rom14:17).

(3) The Holy spirit comfort us (John 14:16-26,John16:7,Acta9:31,Rom.8:1).

(4) The Holy spirit is the spirit of Truth( John 16:13,1John 5:66).

(5) The Holy spirit helps us to pray( From.8: 26-27,Jude20).

(6) The Holy spirit give us wisdom and guidance(Mk13:11,Lk12:11,12) and many more ...

The evidence of receiving it is by speaking in another language entirely,the spirit will overwhelm you, you won't be able to control your tongue.It need deeper consecration. Sometimes it takes a long time to receive it(mine took a long time to come,days before coming,if you are patient you will receive it), sometimes you need to make restitution,before receiving it,holding grudges with your fellow brother can hinder the Holy spirit,make sure you make things right before praying for the Holy spirit.

After receiving the three Christian experience,dont just relax,you have a lot to do(so that you won't loose them). There are things you need to do to maintain your three Christian experience;

(1)Read your Bible and study the word of God: check the importance(Deu. 32:46,47,psalm 138:2).

(2) Pray always,be in a constant attitude of prayer:Read your Bible pray everyday... Pray everyday... Pray everyday...., read your Bible pray everyday...if.. you.. want..to.. grow..(I love that song�)(1chr16:11,Pro.3:6,"Watch ye therefore and pray always "LK21:36).

(3) Attend weekly activities in church,it helps a lot in maintaining your experiences, you will be expose to teachings that will help you grow spiritually.( Do you know that absenting your self from weekly activities can take you to hell,as serious as that.GOD NEEDS 100%COMMITMENT).

Attend a church that preaches salvation every Sunday.if your current church is always preaching about prosperity every day,i will advise you to leave that Church. The main reason church was instituted by God was to prepare everyone for HEAVEN. Look for a church that will prepare you for HEAVEN..."Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you".

GOD BLESS YOU,AMEN.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Ebonko4life(f): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2019
spongeisback:
Of course your "god" is real and the other gods are fake. After all the bible told you so.

Thank God you know the truth
Am serving the true God not fake god who can't even help me in time of need.

Last night I was crying,looking for who to help me..
The way God responded to me was so wonderful

Like my God can hear and answers prayer without demanding for human blood etc

Like his blessings is everlasting,no sacrifices of human,hen etc just ask and it shall be given unto you as far as you keep His commandments,and those commandments are for your own benefit,concerning how to live a peaceful life here on earth,so simple...
He will bless you if you keep those commandments like,thou shall not steal,kill,hate,commit fornication etc all are for your benefit..

There will be much joy in your heart,live a peaceful life,no enmity between God and you,and when He comes back you will din with Him,there will be merriment,enjoyment,no sorrow,no death any more

Just try it
Don't take chances
I don't want you to regret later...
Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by spongeisback: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
I don't know if you're just trolling or being willfully ignorant. BTW about the human sacrifice I guess you haven't heard of the name Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? by Martinez19(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ebonko4life:
What has He done to you that makes you to have such grudge against Him.
I my self I'm SO MUCH in love with Him ,am so eager to see Him.
So why do you hate him?
the delusion is strong indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Moment In Atheists Life. / David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes / Prophet Odumeje Seen Choking A Woman's Neck For Deliverance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.