Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times (7917 Views)

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? / Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? / How Safe Is Your Child From A Tutor Coming To Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by busar(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2020
Indigbo:

Ok thanks. But how far is Ewu-Elepe to Ikeja, Oshodi?
I only passed through that side once.. Kind of far though
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
Indigbo:

Please how is life especially security and amenities in Ewu-Elepe extremely close to uncle bayus?

Can't say much about those areas but people I have around there never had issues with securities asides good road which is still under construction and some areas lacking power

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Indigbo: 5:09pm On May 26, 2020
realtalk19:

Can't say much about those areas but people I have around there never had issues with securities asides good road which is still under construction and some areas lacking power

Thank you
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Indigbo: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
realtalk19:

am based in ikorodu presently and it's very ok and safe asides the traffic hitch which the only alternative be is ferry.

Areas like ebutte, agric, Lagos road, solomade itamaga, ijede,igbogbo enjoy light . access to basic amenities too.

i have been living in ikorodu since 2006 till date

Please what do you think of this area in terms of security and electricity:

Lascomed Estate, Ekiti Bus stop, Erunwen, Ikorodu?
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Indigbo:

Please what do you think of this area in terms of security and electricity:

Lascomed Estate, Ekiti Bus stop, Erunwen, Ikorodu?

Erunwen is known for very bad road ,am not too sure about the light but Radio or Itamaga is preferable.the light and security is okay and steady.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by yusman14(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone.. please I am in need of a job/work around igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos State...I am an undergraduate and I don't mind any menial job...
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by amerengues(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
I will like to hear from someone who is conversant with Ikorodu precisely from Agric.

1) Is it a good move to relocate to EBUTE area?

Please, 1 is important.

2) What are the best areas around Agric to live in?

Criteria: Proximity to the road, security and road networks.

Would be glad to hear from you.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by busar(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
amerengues:
I will like to hear from someone who is conversant with Ikorodu precisely from Agric.

Please, 1 is important.

I have been living in ikorodu since 2018. Ebute is one of the best places in ikorodu. Cool, good road network and free from wahala.. Personally, I don't like I agric due to its overcrowding
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by amerengues(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
busar:
I have been living in ikorodu since 2018. Ebute is one of the best places in ikorodu. Cool, good road network and free from wahala.. Personally, I don't like I agric due to its overcrowding

Thanks for the comment. Someone recommended the place.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Naughtysex: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
mastereditor:

Bless you.
If you have to advice between Odogunyan, CPI, and Ijede road, which would you recommend?
Houses at Ebutte is one of the best in Ikorodu, get house around the place and have rest of mind
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
mastereditor:
Hello guys,

How safe is Ikorodu in recent times? Is it a safe place to move to, or does one need to constantly watch over one's shoulders?
And the road network, electricity?

Firstly nowhere is safe. It's just God's grace and protection. Asides from the traffic, ikorodu is affordable anf okay to stay.

Try out ebutte, igbogbo, ibeshe, Awolowo- itamaga road,cele- ewu-elepe road. Those areas have good light and good road network too with lovely apartments depending on your pocket.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Naughtysex:
Houses at Ebutte is one of the best in Ikorodu, get house around the place and have rest of mind

Ebutte- ibeshe road, igbogbo or Awolowo -itamaga road are very okay
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
amerengues:

Please, 1 is important.

Ebutte- ibeshe is very cool. Agric is a no go area for me because it's too conjested with dusty road and traffic
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Candidate004: 5:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Zoharariel:
Don't go there if you don't want the skulls of you and your family mined like iron ore. grin

Back in the days, about 15 - 20 years ago, Ikorodu used to be a haven of Ritualist Den, and while it is true that some of these dens have been cleared out, some are still operational.

Was that not okija
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by TracieDavids: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please there’s a land been offered to me at imota Ikorodu, how is the area in terms of electricity and fairly good roads? And overall is it advisable to build and live there? I’ll appreciate Nairalanders.

God bless
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2021
mastereditor:

Bless you.
If you have to advice between Odogunyan, CPI, and Ijede road, which would you recommend?
Ijede road is way convenient, the traffic situation in Ikorodu can be monstrous. I reside at Ijede (there's a boat/ferry jetty there) cause I work on the Island. I'm able to beat the traffic regardless of any situation. The power situation in Ijede is good. It's a good (serene) settlement if you like your serenity and peace. The crime rate in Odogunyan is just rising. The hold up (in Odogunyan) is frustrating and it's daily (unlike Ijede) there's a massive increase in population as it's been, you see if your business thrives where the crowd is Odogunyan is obviously a place to reside). There are other very good areas of Ikorodu. Please note my analysis is based on Population, Transportation ease, Power.

I would love to help. I'm into Real estates. Call me on 09082602124. I won't ask for pre-consultation fee.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
mastereditor:
Hello guys,

How safe is Ikorodu in recent times? Is it a safe place to move to, or does one need to constantly watch over one's shoulders?
I dropped a comment somewhere up there. I offered you free consultation as a realtor. If you wouldn't mind. Call me on 09082602124
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
realtalk19:

wuld give u the agents contact who got my apartment for me if u ar intrested. give him ur specifications and budget of what u want but u may eventually have to make urself available to see things for urself if the agent has what u want.

be careful of agents because some end up re renting an apartment already taken or uncompleted and u wunt be able to get ur Full money back. don't pay under pressure .make sure the apartment is given to u from the right source.

How far, don't know if you're still on here.
What's the best place to live in Ikorodu, for someone working in Yaba, cos I honestly can't afford all the crazy dustbin they call accommodation in that Yaba meen.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by IyaTola: 12:30am On Jan 15, 2023
mastereditor:
Hello guys,

Don't move to Ikorodu it like Lagos is not part of side. From rape, to burglary to robbing, phone snatching, all kind of crimes are commited there.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by IyaTola: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

What's the best place to live in Ikorodu, for someone working in Yaba, cos I honestly can't afford all the crazy dustbin they call accommodation in that Yaba meen.
Mushin, Isolo, Ilasa or Cele
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

Igbo Oliwo, Marwa Estate or Oke-riya (all withing Agric axis). The good thing about this axis is they are not too far from the easiest (for someone working on the mainland or even on the Isiand) transport hub- "AGRIC". These areas are not too densly populated. The power outage issue is not too bad withing these axis. Accessible franchise shopping malls, eatries, livestock/grocery market, electrical and a large retail market is withing that proximity (Sabo/Benson).

For good flats (water, secured and rush hour friendly...comes with a price of course) you can call me on zero nine zero eight two sixty twenty one twenty four.
Let's work on your budget (which will determine the pedigree of accomodation you get to pick from). Call me.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Igbo Oliwo, Marwa Estate or Oke-riya (all withing Agric axis). The good thing about this axis is they are not too far from the easiest (for someone working on the mainland or even on the Isiand) transport hub- "AGRIC". These areas are not too densly populated. The power outage issue is not too bad withing these axis. Accessible franchise shopping malls, eatries, livestock/grocery market, electrical and a large retail market is withing that proximity (Sabo/Benson).

For good flats (water, secured and rush hour friendly...comes with a price of course) you can call me on zero nine zero eight two sixty twenty one twenty four.
Let's work on your budget (which will determine the pedigree of accomodation you get to pick from). Call me.

It's better you drop your WhatsApp no.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2023
IyaTola:
Mushin, Isolo, Ilasa or Cele

Count me out of Mushin bro...which can one get a decent and affordable self contain out of the rest abeg?
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

It's better you drop your WhatsApp no.
I'm not on Whatsapp for now. Just text your number and indicate who you are. I'll take it from there.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I'm not on Whatsapp for now. Just text your number and indicate who you are. I'll take it from there.

No need then, who refuses to use WhatsApp in this age?
Peace.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

Ebutte environs, or Lagos Road environs for easy access to BRT or vehicles at Ikorodu garage as early as 4am/5am going to Yaba direct.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
realtalk19:

Ebutte environs, or Lagos Road environs for easy access to BRT or vehicles at Ikorodu garage as early as 4am/5am going to Yaba direct.

It's better I remain at Sango Ota then. Why would I rent house and still be waking up as early as 4-5am to get to work early?

That's Psychotic...
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

It's better I remain at Sango Ota then. Why would I rent house and still be waking up as early as 4-5am to get to work early?

That's Psychotic...

Lol.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
realtalk19:

Lol.

I wake up 4:30am at Sango and still get to Yaba by 7:55am, so what's the essence of wasting my money and staying in Ikorodu, just because I also want to claim I'm staying in Lagos?
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

I wake up 4:30am at Sango and still get to Yaba by 7:55am, so what's the essence of wasting my money and staying in Ikorodu, just because I also want to claim I'm staying in Lagos?

I understand your plight. I think you should maintain where you are for now. Lagos is naturally stressful.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by mediclife1987(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
realtalk19:

I understand your plight. I think you should maintain where you are for now. Lagos is naturally stressful.

Perhaps I'll get a place at Iyana-Ipaja. I won't spend up to 2hrs on the road, no matter what, and houses are cheaper there still...
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by lavylilly: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
realtalk19:

is Agric close to ibeshe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Relate With Your Husband's People? (In-Laws) / Couples Competition / An Open Letter To Parents On Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.