Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy (37350 Views)

Alex Iwobi Beats Victor Osimhen To Become Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer / Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking / Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by bizhop01: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Goalkeepers that always earned very low, good one i support united till i marry.
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
No player in the world is worth this ridiculous amount of money not even this basket who is good at saving balls shot straight at him
Make I do go born so as to train my son and be his agent when players start earning 2million pounds per week by then I am sure buhari and atiku would have ruined Nigeria's economy that 1pounds=2000naira....Able God cool

2 Likes

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by PythonAmaka: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mtcheeww... Shows how very poor and defective ManUtd squad is.

python amaka
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Boss13: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
bedspread:
I think he is worth it!

He is a good goalie but the money they pay this guys can make one run mad.

£400,000 per week. £1,600,000 per month. This is ridiculous money.
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Hermes019: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
A lot of people don't know this but in actual sense he doesn't really earn that amount cos 45% of his salary goes to tax,in Spain its worse,52% of ypur salary belongs to the govt and when players try to play a fast one they get charged with tax fraud,so if manchester united pay de gea 400,000 pounds per week,the british govt collects 180,000 in taxes leaving him with 220,000 pounds as his actual earning

1 Like

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Allylic(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
askibee:

I support you,most especially Sanchez that guy Na scam....let's sell him I don't see his relevance in the team
..Sanchez the piano man,let's see whether he will pick his form back...we can't sell him now because Martial no well again o
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by vincentus16: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
InvestorO:
No player in the world is worth this ridiculous amount of money not even this basket who is good at saving balls shot straight at him
Make I do go born so as to train my son and be his agent when players start earning 2million pounds per week by then I am sure buhari and atiku would have ruined Nigeria's economy that 1pounds=2000naira....Able God cool

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by promisedeco(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
chiefolododo:
De gea needs to be injured
you're mad

1 Like

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by chiboy1116: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thatdopekelly:
Trust me 400k is too small, they should add smallings, Jones, fellaini and co salaries to his
which one is 400k is too small? He's just a gk ....a really good one ... unless Ur Messi,Ronaldo, neymar ...u don't deserve 400k.
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=vincentus16 post=74864599][/quote]

I laugh in clean sheets and goals he has conceded

1 Like

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by iwattpro(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Onechancearmy:

£400,000 not dollars.

OK ooo
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Allylic:
..Sanchez the piano man,let's see whether he will pick his form back...we can't sell him now because Martial no well again o

I wonder why martial is misbehaving,he should step up and prove his critics wrong I love that guy.....Sanchez that looks like a kindergarten student
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Ayobami7(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Diggydanny41: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Commot this rubbish shaperly
LuciferVirgin:
Vote for APC
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Diggydanny41: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
E pain you die �
ogunmourinho:
angry I prefer Romero over him...big flop
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Thatdopekelly(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Bidphil:

Boss you bad o���.
grin grin
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Thatdopekelly(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2019
chiboy1116:
which one is 400k is too small? He's just a gk ....a really good one ... unless Ur Messi,Ronaldo, neymar ...u don't deserve 400k.

Is it ur money or your club? grin De gea is been the thin line between man utd and Newcastle this season
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by bedspread: 2:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Boss13:

He is a good goalie but the money they pay this guys can make one run mad.

£400,000 per week. £1,600,000 per month. This is ridiculous money.
His Heroics against Tottenham was wow!
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by bedspread: 3:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Wisdomval67:

I swear he worth it. I respect the guy gan
He Single handedly won the game against Tottenham

1 Like

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Virgo123(m): 4:39am On Jan 18, 2019
IAmApostle1:
Manchester United have offered David De Gea a £400,000 per week pay to make him the highest earning footballer in the history of the English Premier League.

The amount was offered to the Spanish International to ward off interest from La Liga Giants Real Madrid.

The new deal includes bonuses which will make the 28-year old commit his future to the club.
If De Gea agrees to the deal, he will be surpassing the League’s highest earner at present which is Manchester United striker, Alexis Sanchez with his £350,000-a-week deal.

De Gea was highly impressive during United’s 1-0 victory at Wembley against Tottenham last Sunday. The game saw the club record its 6th straight win under caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/747/de-gea-to-become-highest-paid-footballer-in-english-premier

Nice one, he truly deserves it. Being Manchester United best player for the past 4 season is not easy
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Allylic(f): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2019
askibee:

I wonder why martial is misbehaving,he should step up and prove his critics wrong I love that guy.....Sanchez that looks like a kindergarten student
I wonder ooo,his case is just getting worse by the day..you know we never needed Sanchez,na mourinho just go hijack am
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by ellainale98: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2019
We have the money go spend it and let OLE steal all points from our opponents. Man U 4 live
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by OkumagbaBOY(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Thatdopekelly:
Trust me 400k is too small, they should add smallings, Jones, fellaini and co salaries to his
nigga you are high......NL peeps are just to funny
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice result.
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by sheltergreen: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Funny....

But this guy, even with the World's best defenses of (Ramos, Pique, Montoya)

the World bestCR7 still put a three (Hat rick) behind him.

If nah lie, watch the replay of WC-2018.

#RespectsCR7
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Hhenryy: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2019
rattlesnake:
He wioll soon start conceding like peter rufai

Lol, seems you don't know degea. That guy has been consistent ever since he joined manutd in 2011 and has remained their number 1 choice goal keeper after van der sar left...

It just appears as if man utd always have luck in getting good goal keepers, from Howard to vandersar and now degea.

1 Like

Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
nigga you are high......NL peeps are just to funny
grin
Re: De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bidphil:

Boss you bad o���.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Abraham Knocks Out Christian Streich During Match / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.