Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? (1252 Views)

As ASUU Don Call Off Strike - Take Advantage Of These 24 Scholarships In Nigeria / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by mrpoul(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
This has been bothering me for a while now, should I go ahead?
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why not learn to have a sense first?
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by mrpoul(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
modestbrowser:
Why not learn to have a sense first?
why do u say that?
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Ttipsy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
mrpoul:
why do u say that?
lol abi
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by mrpoul(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
I just need honest responds sir
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
mrpoul:

why do u say that?
Cox ur skull is empty
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by mrpoul(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
modestbrowser:
Cox ur skull is empty
How??
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by offdavidsnr(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
[center]go learn some skills and thank your self later[/center] grin
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Fidelismaria: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol

Do what you want op
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by JoshBlack(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
mrpoul:
This has been bothering me for a while now, should I go ahead?
God will help us in this country
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by JoshBlack(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
mrpoul:

why do u say that?
Rather harsh I must say

1 Like

Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by mrpoul(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
JoshBlack:
Rather harsh I must say
just wanted know y he say I should learn to have sense b/c up until now I don't still get wat e meant

1 Like

Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by isaacidogho: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leaning a hand work is good but if you feel very big you can't gain anything.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
With or without ASUU srikes, etc learning a skill is necessary in this age and time. Remember that as you learn you are offered an opportunity for hands on experience to master the craft, become what you desire and to earn.

Entrepreneurial endeavors have come to stay this century.

It is worth it if you are interested in it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by mrpoul(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Chinnonye:
With or without ASUU srikes, etc learning a skill is necessary in this age and time. Remember that as you learn you are offered an opportunity for hands on experience to master the craft, become what you desire and to earn.

Entrepreneurial endeavors have come to stay this century.

It is worth it if you are interested in it. smiley
Thanks for the comment, I appreciate
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Keccy: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hello guys, top of the day to you all.

I bring good news for a time like this, am sure you will thank me for this later.

Learn the act of using the internet as a tool to make money, while the strike probably continues, and even make it bigger band better on resumption.
Re: How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? by Keccy: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Keccy:
Hello guys, top of the day to you all.

I bring good news for a time like this, am sure you will thank me for this later.

Learn the act of using the internet as a tool to make money, while the strike probably continues, and even make it bigger band better on resumption.

OK guys, its all about Ecommerce business; one of the most and highly profitable money making ventures. A side hustle to your earnings

... Do you have an smart phone? If yes! It's time to make it useful and get some earnings with it.. Don't just waste and lavish your data on frivolities, use it to learn this money making venture...

Why not make this period and beyond a wow one, putting smile on your face and your loved ones.
Learn how to bring items from China to your doorstep at the comfort of your home, at a very cheapest rate, and sell at a very profitable margin.

Graduates, working class, undergraduate and house wives, this is a great opportunity for everyone to earn...

All you have to do is hit the link below and join our whatsapp class for free...
Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend... Let all hand be on deck and carry everyone along...

Let's do something resourceful and make some cool cash�.
Click to join

https:///DiNnQ5pqqRCJCLPmQZiyFf

Invite your friends...

Just keep inviting your friends, family, loved ones and even enemies
��✌��

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Primary School Pupils Dancing Soapy At Graduation Party / Robbery At University Of Port Harcourt Campus.. / Please I Need Help With This Quantitative Reasoning Question, Please Show Worki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.