Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide (22131 Views)

Atiku Has Filed Case Against Tinubu In US– Aide / Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide Debunks Rumors / Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by Ebullience(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has not travelled to the United States of America (USA), his Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Paul Ibe, has said.

Ibe told our correspondent via a telephone chat Thursday afternoon that online reports which stated that Atiku had travelled to the US were a figment of the imagination of the authors.

“You know what the social media can do. You know the social media for what they are now. It is not true. His Excellency hasn’t gone anywhere,” he said.

The clarification came following an online tweet from the Publisher of Ovation magazine, Mr. Dele Momodu, who shared the web link of the online report. See his tweet below:

BREAKING… ATIKU LANDS IN US…https:///0nEKXZANWl

— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) January 17, 2019

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-hasnt-travelled-to-us-aide.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by Sirmuel1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
His Excellency hasn't gone anywhere

Na God save am. He for dey inside US prison during election cheesy

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
okay zombies it's time for dinner

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by hypertension(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:

grin grin grin

They can now have peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by Agritech(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you know, you know.

Donald Trump no dey look uche face

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by helinues: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mr Dele don dey kolo

Was that deliberate?

Apc members can now come out from their hidings grin

USA - United states of Adamawa

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by DerrickzB: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hehehe.. oya zombies.. you can breath now.. return to your caves oya..

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by SalamRushdie: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
what is wrong with Dele na

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by kahal29: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by StOla: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

It seems PDP supporters have not realised that Atiku and Dele Momodu already know they are the grand zombies resident in Nigeria.

They keep proving to the world that PDP supporters do not have any rationale to support Atiku, but they just cannot help themselves not to support him even if he will only enrich his friends rather than develop the country.

Daily, this Atikulooting zombies make a mockery of themselves over Atiku's inability to return to the same USA he once made his 2nd home outside of Nigeria.

One minute they rejoice that he will go to USA based on lies from the likes of Dele our boy and FFK whose leftovers Ojukwu enjoyed, the next minute they are deflated and ask foolish questions like the above certified zombie, instead of realising that they are the ones that a lot is wrong with.

But they will still Atikuloot like the zombies they truly are.

See them below falsely rejoicing when Dele lied to them, knowing they are inbred zombies. Can these set of zombies ever learn?

SalamRushdie:
CilicMarin please stay away from your sniper

Limitednow:
grin

APC will be like shocked our campaign strategy has been battered.

Asshurbanipall:
Atikulation everywhere cheesy

Back2Daura cheesy

baliyubla:
When we told them to stop their Atiku cannot go to US BS them no hear. Buhari its over for you. Just throw in the towel already.

I even take style warn APC for free them no hear. grin

Wiseandtrue:
Sarrki, Madriguy, Buhariguy, and other zombies please gather here!!!

Chai!!! Some people go quench today!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SweetJoystick:
Make Buhari dey prepare him handover notes....oh i forgot he doesn't know how to read and can't write as stated by his campaign DG who knows him better having worked with him.....maybe Osinbajo can help.......useless duo and party which gave Nigerians hope only to dash hopes

chiedu7:
APC is finished

mbaboy:
Some people will have heart attack

LZAA:
Immhotep pls confirm this so zombies can finally shut their traps grin
Deomelo and sarrki right nowgrin

Wiseandtrue:

Dele Momodu go carry fake news

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by chivic(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Let me ask only one question;
Has Donald Trump traveled to Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by oyebanji44: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
angry angrysometimes l Will just be ashamed to say that l"m a Nigerian.Atiku is a wanted man in America and my fellow citizens were praising him.Nawa oo.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by helinues: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

grin grin

For more lies Text PDP to 419

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
In the other thread i said news denying Atiku is in the U.S will hit front page soon and boy was i right cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by modath(f): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Same malaise worrying you....

HUNGER & ANGER...

It blocks balanced thoughts/opinion & causes hallucinations , so y'all keep seeing what's not there & imagine the impossible. smiley

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:
lol. weren't u rejoicing before? Dele fed u with Panadol and u swallowed it. Now u done humble : D

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by CilicMarin: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by CilicMarin: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Doctokwus right now..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by ORIENTATION101: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
I knew it Atiku would rather die in adamawa than step his foot in usa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by dockokwus: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
TheCable too has carried the report of the travel.
The Aide may just be trying to hold on to the news and break it at the most 'strategic time today'.
But he was beaten to the gun.That's my gut feeling.
Only time will tell sha because I don't know while Dele Momodu can publish such news without a simple verification of a 30seconds call to contacts in the US or even airport from fellow passengers that saw him land.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by Lordofthewest(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fake news...e be like say hunger don dey knack this dele momodu, why the desperation?

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by seanfer(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
dockokwus:

TheCable too has carried the report of the travel.
The Aide may just be trying to hold on to the news and break it at the most 'strategic time today'.
But he was beaten to the gun.That's my gut feeling.
Only time will tell sha because I don't know while Dele Momodu can publish such news without a simple verification of a 30seconds call to contacts in the US or even airport from fellow passengers that saw him land.

Is it Possible that Atiku will travel to the USA and there won’t be funfair at our airport here in Nigeria, Kwoning fully well the type of goodwill it will bring for Atiku as Opposition Candidate

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by emeijeh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why is Dele spreading lies like FFK?

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by SEONaijaExpert: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol. This Dele Momodu is fake news! grin

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by DMerciful(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
E be like say Davido's boy Dele nor dey alright

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by ollah2: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked shocked

i said it earlier. Buhari fans seems to be fair. Atiku fans are complete dolt and braindead cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by deboysben(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin grin
lol

See your life where went you before?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by contigiency(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
I wonder why Dele momodu is competing with Reno, FFK, Fayose, Dino, Ben Bruce. etc on who should constitute the highest nuisance in the public space.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lmao

Atiku is in USA

Atiku is not in USA

Make una kuku run us mad cry. We the masses just be pawn for their chess game

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.