₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,868 members, 4,825,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:38 AM

The Doomed Marriage (True life story) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Doomed Marriage (True life story) (34518 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Finding Me (a true life story) / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 1:55pm On Mar 07
izaray:
Princess please make ur decision wisely, that beast doesn't deserve you
Thanks for reading smiley

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07
Ridwan1821:
This is serious. Should I say the Usman doesn't have brain, or his brain is not functioning.
May Allah assist Princess and every other lady going through things like this.. Too bad
Lol.. Amin

Thanks for reading
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 1:57pm On Mar 07
queenitee:
Rahma, wait for your turn
Abi grin
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 1:57pm On Mar 07
Amhappy:
Staying with Mama is a good start. You and your hubby can start all over again when he's ready to be a husband. I wish you well dear.
Thanks ma'am
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by AJECKING(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07
enjoyed every bit of it big up LQ
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:33pm On Mar 07
AJECKING:
enjoyed every bit of it big up LQ
Thank you dear

Thanks for following
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Ridwan1821: 4:24am On Mar 08
LightQueen:
Lol.. Amin

Thanks for reading
You are welcome.. An interesting story like this can't be overlooked.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 8:34am On Mar 08
This man will never change from subjecting you to physical maltreatment. Your destiny is in your hands princess. Thanks for the update.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Silensa(m): 9:22am On Mar 08
LightQueen abeg shift that man to me. I need a punching bag.
Ride on ma'am
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 6:23pm On Mar 08
Treasure17:
This man will never change from subjecting you to physical maltreatment. Your destiny is in your hands princess. Thanks for the update.
You are welcome
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08
Silensa:
LightQueen abeg shift that man to me. I need a punching bag.
Ride on ma'am
Lol.

Thanks dear
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by vickyjessica(f): 12:33pm On Mar 09
Interesting story pls continue d story
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 8:01pm On Mar 10
Chapter Twenty-Two

It has been over two weeks now, staying with my mother in-law was the least I could do because the woman seem to have this special likeness I can't explain, hubby do come check on us and keep pleading I come back home, I always gave him a negative reply, I needed time alone without him. Everything was going on fine, till my mother in-law pleaded with me to go back home, he seem remorseful and regretted his action.

I later accepted to go back to my husband, we were both advised, he was given a strict warning never to raise his hands on me again, else what ever decision I took, they won't stop me again because he deserves it.

He was so happy, and he indeed changed. He was so caring and loving, he tried everything possible to make me happy, and I was contented. I also played my path well, tried to make him love me more, I got pregnant a month after I returned back to my husband, Rahma was yet to conceive, she tried everything possible to come between us both failed, my hubby changed totally to a loving husband. He continued to tolerate her till the very day she slapped him, which leads to an immediate divorce, I pleaded on her behalf but hubby has already made up his mind never to have her back and that was how they separated.

I actually thought he has changed for good and come back to his senses but alas I was wrong, some months later, he did the unexpected despite me been heavily pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10
I know is short, please you guys should bear with me. Someone so close to me had an accident, today of all day I plan to update. Just had to drop this

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by izaray(f): 8:33pm On Mar 10
Atleast you've tried

Thanks plenty
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by skubido(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11
LightQueen:
I know is short, please you guys should bear with me. Someone so close to me had an accident, today of all day I plan to update. Just had to drop this

No wahala
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Divineroyalty(f): 9:01pm On Mar 11
Following keenly ma'am.
Hope the next one will make you a free woman.
All these apologies are beginning to freak me out.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Ann2012(f): 10:35pm On Mar 11
LightQueen:

Wishing the person quick recovery
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by queenitee(f): 10:17am On Mar 12
LightQueen:
It's okay sha Quick recovery to the person
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by izaray(f): 10:19am On Mar 12
Divineroyalty:
Following keenly ma'am.
Hope the next one will make you a free woman.
All these apologies are beginning to freak me out.
cheesy
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Fazemood(m): 11:09am On Mar 12
Sorry to say lightqueen but your husband is a psychomaniac coward, who preys on the weakness of his women to fill up to his ego. A disgrace to manhood. He is less than a man , if he isn't let him go and find his size and do the dancing with.. Please what is all this angry angry . God
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Lotiababe(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15
following greatly
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Wadewaltz(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15
Lightqueen I haven't seen your comment in my new story,report to duty now!,and for the rest of you after reading this story proceed to mine or else!,I am coming to you with the tec
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Rosemary33: 2:12pm On Mar 15
Wadewaltz:
Lightqueen I haven't seen your comment in my new story,report to duty now!,and for the rest of you after reading this story proceed to mine or else!,I am coming to you with the tec
POST THE LINK TO YOUR STORY
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Wadewaltz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15
Rosemary33:
POST THE LINK TO YOUR STORY
My story is here on Nairaland,just click on my profile and view my topics,check for the latest one.After reading,go spread the news round town that Wadewaltz is back from the ban.

www-nairaland-com/5079472/transmitting-live-office-gcfr-trolls?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfolrp_TxDxcHFzS#76680689">https://https-www-nairaland-com/5079472/transmitting-live-office-gcfr-trolls?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfolrp_TxDxcHFzS#76680689
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Ridwan1821: 6:28am On Mar 17
The last update came a week ago. I can't even say the number of times I've reloaded this page to see if any update have surfaced. @lightqueen pls do something. Long update ooo kiss
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 9:26pm On Mar 18
Ridwan1821:
The last update came a week ago. I can't even say the number of times I've reloaded this page to see if any update have surfaced. @lightqueen pls do something. Long update ooo kiss
Good evening.

I apologize to all my readers, I have been down, In and out of hospital. I will try to continue the story very soon. Pls you all should bear with me, my health is more important.

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by sharliz(f): 9:30pm On Mar 18
LightQueen:
Good evening.

I apologize to all my readers, I have been down, In and out of hospital. I will try to continue the story very soon. Pls you all should bear with me, my health is more important.
sorry darling, may God heal you completely dear.. Pls take your time we will get to read it when you're ready
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Tony142: 9:44pm On Mar 18
LightQueen:
Good evening.

Eyeah, sorry, wish u quick recovering
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by aprilwise(m): 7:36am On Mar 19
LightQueen:
Good evening.

Get well soon
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Ann2012(f): 7:45am On Mar 19
Quick recovery dear
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by skubido(m): 8:39am On Mar 19
God will perfect your healing

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / Continue The (Lola) Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.