₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,868 members, 4,825,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:37 AM

The Doomed Marriage (True life story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Doomed Marriage (True life story) (34518 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Finding Me (a true life story) / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by ChrisKels: 6:39am On Jan 19
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 10:02am On Jan 19
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by BIGGIE121: 10:07am On Jan 19
Ann2012:
Baby mi with a banging body kiss

Thanks for the update

hmmm baby mi with a banging body......... Mehn!! i will love to have a taste of that banging body;>....(na joke i dey ooo)cheesycheesy.

Lightqueen of NAIRALAND, literature section i salute u oooo...

Nice update queen wit a banging body.....keep updates comming babe..
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 10:40am On Jan 19
Chapter Two

Weekends was always boring for me, all I do most times is read a novel, assignment or copying of notes. There was this romantic novel I was reading, when Emeka's thought beclouds my mind,right there I made up my mind to find a way to visit him at home on Monday before closing hour. We can always escape and no one will notice though might be a little bit difficult been the head girl of the school.

On Monday morning, I was just excited, mere thought of spending time with Emeka makes me so happy that mum noticed, but sure I will deny any further questions from her. immediately we got to school I started looking for Emeka, when I finally did, told him of my plans and he immediately agreed, his house is not far from school though.

I couldn't concentrate much in class, all my attention was else where, thinking wild, immediately I heard the bell for break time, I practically flew out of the class straight to the school gate to board a bike.

On getting to Emeka's house I met him outside waiting for me already in order not to get lost because that was my first time of been there

Emeka: Baby girl. welcome to my house, what should I offer you
Me: Nothing I am okay
Emeka: Why are you shy? come on look at me
I shyly raised my head and the next thing he did took me off guard. I felt his lips on my nose.
Emeka: Princess, you know l love you pls let's make love
Me: Sorry I can't, I am still a virgin and besides what if I got pregnant? what if mum finds out I had sex with a guy? I am so scared already, pls let's not do this
Emeka: Okay fine but promise me you will marry me
Me: Ah! Emeka what are you saying? you know we are still young and have a long way to go
Emeka: It doesn't matters but pls be my girlfriend and don't say no.
Me: Okay I will date you but pls no sex
Emeka: Agreed, you know I respect you a lot
Me: pls let's go back to school break is almost over
Emeka: You go first,don't worry

I left his place a happy girl, I got to school right on time to meet my sister outside the school gate with two of her friends. Well, I am ready for her.

Sadiya: Where are you coming from victim?
Princess: From somewhere detective
Sadiya: Well tell mum that when we get home
I cared less anyway, I walk pass her straight to the class but my mind wasn't at rest all through. I know she won't fail to tell mum, I wanted to show her how to mind her business but it seems I failed already. I can imagine what awaits me at home.

That day I was deprived of lunch and dinner. Was also grounded for 3 days sad sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 10:57am On Jan 19
BIGGIE121:

hmmm baby mi with a banging body......... Mehn!! i will love to have a taste of that banging body;>....(na joke i dey ooo)cheesycheesy.

Lightqueen of NAIRALAND, literature section i salute u oooo...

Nice update queen wit a banging body.....keep updates comming babe..
Lol.. Welcome and thanks for reading
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Ann2012(f): 10:59am On Jan 19
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma'am
You're welcome
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 12:32pm On Jan 19
Mustack:

Which plate make I bring?
cheesy kiss
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19
Nice update..
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19
It is commendable that the one who puts others in the limelight is now under the klieg light. Keep it up.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:17pm On Jan 19
Treasure17:
Nice update..
Thanks smiley
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:17pm On Jan 19
ToyinOlorunsola:
It is commendable that the one who puts others in the limelight is now under the klieg light. Keep it up.
Thank you smiley
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20
Even if I just read the last update, I can see how good you're already. Go Jewel!!! , it's in you.

See as ur story make sense like party rice.. wink
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 5:58pm On Jan 20
Chapter Three

I resumed school the fourth day, not without a serious warning from mum and dad, I noticed Sadiya's moody face,so I tried to find out why,and luckily I did.. Her crush is seeing someone else. Her moody period was an advantage to me,because she gave me a breathing space. yet it was also a disadvantage because I was almost raped.

My admirers were increasing by the day, aside my beauty and jovial nature, my smile is also captivating and I smile a lot, to the extend of getting a nickname from our chemistry teacher "Laughing gas".

A friend of mine from another class once ask me to accompany her to her boyfriend's house which is close to the school,I did accompany her that day and even met his friend, his room mate. So this particular day, She ask me to accompany her to get something nearby, when we got there, she bought exercise books and biro. We were on our way back to the school when she eventually pleaded with me, she wants to check her boyfriend, immediately we got there, it was obvious the guy is not at home but his friend is.. Not knowing it was all a plan.

Grace: Princess I am coming, wait for me,it seems I lost my Biro on my way here
Me: Let's go together.
Grace: No just wait..

Before I could blink my eyes, she was out and the foolish guy immediately locked the door. shocked

He came closer and tried to kiss me,was so shocked and surprised, when I figured out what about to happen, I fell on my kneels crying and begging

Me: Pls don't do this I beg you with the name of God
Guy: Why are you begging me? I am confused, I thought you were the one that told your friend you like me
Me: No no no I never said such thing to her pls, pls don't rape me
Guy: Are you a virgin? Done this before?
Me: No sir I have never and I am still a virgin

My pleas fell on deaf ear, he pushed me down the bed, trying hard to kiss me but wailed harder with the hope of letting me go and it worked. He quietly stood up, opened the door and ask me to leave. God! I practically ran out.

Immediately I got to school, I went straight to the inner library and cried my eyes out, thanking God for saving me. Right there I didn't care about my Sis, all I cared is how to deal with Grace. sad sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 6:15pm On Jan 20
WHIZKIDEFE:
Even if I just read the last update, I can see how good you're already. Go Jewel!!! , it's in you.

See as ur story make sense like party rice.. wink
Awwww.. Thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20
Grace hmmmmangryangryangry
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by emperorblog21(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20
waw great story
following keenly.
writing story from self experience is always straightforward
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Centino: 6:52pm On Jan 20
Nice. Carry on LightQueen!
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:05pm On Jan 20
Centino:
Nice. Carry on LightQueen!
Thanks boss grin
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:05pm On Jan 20
emperorblog21:
waw great story

following keenly.

writing story from self experience is always straightforward
Thanks for reading undecided
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:06pm On Jan 20
DanDeeBoss:
Grace hmmmmangryangryangry
You see wetin she for do me Abi sad
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Robbin7(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20
LightQueen:
Chapter Three

I resumed school the fourth day, not without a serious warning from mum and dad, I noticed Sadiya's moody face,so I tried to find out why,and luckily I did.. Her crush is seeing someone else. Her moody period was an advantage to me,because she gave me a breathing space. yet it was also a disadvantage because I was almost raped.

My admirers were increasing by the day, aside my beauty and jovial nature, my smile is also captivating and I smile a lot, to the extend of getting a nickname from our chemistry teacher "Laughing gas".

A friend of mine from another class once ask me to accompany her to her boyfriend's house which is close to the school,I did accompany her that day and even met his friend, his room mate. So this particular day, She ask me to accompany her to get something nearby, when we got there, she bought exercise books and biro. We were on our way back to the school when she eventually pleaded with me, she wants to check her boyfriend, immediately we got there, it was obvious the guy is not at home but his friend is.. Not knowing it was all a plan.

Grace: Princess I am coming, wait for me,it seems I lost my Biro on my way here
Me: Let's go together.
Grace: No just wait..

Before I could blink my eyes, she was out and the foolish guy immediately locked the door. shocked

He came closer and tried to kiss me,was so shocked and surprised, when I figured out what about to happen, I fell on my kneels crying and begging

Me: Pls don't do this I beg you with the name of God
Guy: Why are you begging me? I am confused, I thought you were the one that told your friend you like me
Me: No no no I never said such thing to her pls, pls don't rape me
Guy: Are you a virgin? Done this before?
Me: No sir I have never and I am still a virgin

My pleas fell on deaf ear, he pushed me down the bed, trying hard to kiss me but wailed harder with the hope of letting me go and it worked. He quietly stood up, opened the door and ask me to leave. God! I practically ran out.

Immediately I got to school, I went straight to the inner library and cried my eyes out, thanking God for saving me. Right there I didn't care about my Sis, all I cared is how to deal with Grace. sad sad
Beautiful piece!
Following closely like it’s my dream.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20
LightQueen:
You see wetin she for do me Abi sad
Yeah... Na wao for that your friend.... Sha thank God it didn't happen... sadsad
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah... Na wao for that your friend.... Sha thank God it didn't happen... sadsad
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20
Robbin7:
Beautiful piece! Following closely like it’s my dream.
Thanks dear
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LabUdegbe(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20
Centino:
When a fan becomes a writer, a writer must become a fan - Centino

Present and following my Queen!
If the boss is here, where else will I be? Following Sizta
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Ann2012(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20
Operation deal with Grace angry
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20
Ann2012:
Operation deal with Grace angry
Na so sad
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20
LabUdegbe:
If the boss is here, where else will I be? Following Sizta
You are welcome smiley
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by zyzxx(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20
LightQueen, awesome work you doing here, loving it

She must deal with grace badly o
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:30pm On Jan 20
zyzxx:
LightQueen, awesome work you doing here, loving it

She must deal with grace badly o
grin Thanks for reading

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20
You are surrounded by enemy within princess. Make sure you deal with Grace o. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / Continue The (Lola) Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.