₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,868 members, 4,825,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:35 AM

The Doomed Marriage (True life story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Doomed Marriage (True life story) (34517 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Finding Me (a true life story) / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:39pm On Jan 20
Treasure17:
You are surrounded by enemy within princess. Make sure you deal with Grace o. Nice one
Thanks Treasure wink
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by damselposh(f): 7:57pm On Jan 20
Princess princess, I talk am say your body go land you for trouble. grin grin

Well done OP
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20
damselposh:
Princess princess, I talk am say your body go land you for trouble. grin grin

Well done OP
grin grin
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by emperorblog21(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20
LightQueen:
Thanks for reading undecided

u are welcome
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Fetula4u: 9:55pm On Jan 20
Reader trun writer.....light queen nice work.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 10:33pm On Jan 20
Fetula4u:
Reader trun writer.....light queen nice work.
Thanks wink
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Rosemary33: 7:36am On Jan 21
Yeeeyyyy, so I didn't know this was going on sad sad, I am here gidigbam, with my eye glasses and pop corn.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Rosemary33: 7:39am On Jan 21
LightQueen:
Oya oo

Centino
RoyalBlak007
Ann2012
Aprilwise
TheBlessedMAN
Queenitee
Silver1996
DanDeeBoss
Kayo80
Wuraola01
Skubido
Zicoraads
Whizlight
Rosemary33
Divepen1
Kimberlywest
Izaray
Igwe699
Damselposh
Silensa
Famopompy
Chumzypinky
infant
Damoskiy
Light1259
Mustack
Treasure17
Prudysara
Damibiz
Zyzxx
2dice01
Prudee
Hafeexla
Fazemood
Konkonbilo
Frankline461

I have landed o, na me dey for gate now, others should pay their gate fee through me first grin grin grin. More ink to you OP
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 11:03am On Jan 21
Rosemary33:
Yeeeyyyy, so I didn't know this was going on sad sad, I am here gidigbam, with my eye glasses and pop corn.
grin
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 11:05am On Jan 21
Rosemary33:

I have landed o, na me dey for gate now, others should pay their gate fee through me first grin grin grin. More ink to you OP
Lol.. Una don hear abi

I have a new gate woman now cheesy

Welcome here dear

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by izaray(f): 11:29am On Jan 21
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Eberechi24(f): 1:54pm On Jan 21
okay oo and no one care to invite me.

No problems, lemme kukuma stay on fence dey enjoy.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 2:44pm On Jan 21
Eberechi24:

No vex dear.. Na Treasure17 cause am shocked
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 2:45pm On Jan 21
izaray:
Thanks for the update ma'am
You are welcome

You still owe me cake sad sad
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Rosemary33: 3:18pm On Jan 21
Eberechi24:

which fence, come and pay for entry abeg
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by izaray(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21
LightQueen:
You are welcome

You still owe me cake sad sad
Aww..You even deserve more than a cake self, no worry i go add origin beer join send for you.

You're too much jhor cheesy Kudos
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21
LightQueen:
Funny you. Nobe me cause am o@ Eberechi24.

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Eberechi24(f): 3:27pm On Jan 21
LightQueen:

Lol, Treasure17 come and explain yourself with a basin of avocado pear and a cheque of 1 million. Failure to do so will attract wrath of gods.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Eberechi24(f): 3:28pm On Jan 21
Rosemary33:
which fence, come and pay for entry abeg

Not until Treasure17 appease the gods.

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 3:32pm On Jan 21
izaray:
Aww..You even deserve more than a cake self, no worry i go add origin beer join send for you.

You're too much jhor cheesy Kudos
grin Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21
Treasure17:
Funny you. Nobe me cause am o@ Eberechi24.
See as you deny sad
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21
LightQueen:
See as you deny sad
Lol. Better for me to defend myself in order to avoid eberechi's backlash.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21
Eberechi24:

Lol, Treasure17 come and explain yourself with a basin of avocado pear and a cheque of 1 million. Failure to do so will attract wrath of gods.
Wawuu. Basin of avocado pear and a cheque of one million naira?. Are your gods made in China cause the ones we have here like Amadioha, Sango and Ayelala only need palm oil and maybe little cash. Your gods are too expensive abeg.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21
Chapter Four

The next day, I was ready to confront Grace but she was no where to be found.. I ask her close friend, I was told she went out of school. It was till after break time when I spotted her sitting with some of her class mates, When she saw me coming, she stood up and meet me half way

Grace: Princess why did you left there without waiting for me?
Me: I left just as you do and planned with your so called boyfriend's guy to rape me, I am so disappointed in you G. I thought we are friends.
Grace: Wait. why are you behaving like a small girl. Lool grow up and shine your eyes, there is nothing wrong with him having sex with you
Me: Really? well I will shine my eyes on my book not on following men round the school and world
Grace: I wonder when you will learn
Me: You are not even remorseful? seriously G. you are a bad influence and I seize to be your friend right from yesterday. I actually thought you will be sorry for what you did, but it's obvious you will never stop been stupid, and let me tell you, this is not over, you must shed tears just like you made me shed tears yesterday.
Grace: Stop this my friend, there is nothing you can do. Besides you have no evidence.

Good then, with that I left her there standing, I bet she was surprised because it was unlike me.

I called Emeka and brief him on what happened because if I decided to involve my parents it will turn out to be a serious issue, they won't take it likely with her and the guy. Emaka was angry as expected, he went to warn her never to try such rubbish again, else the whole school will hear. She finally started begging me to pls forgive her, her plead was attracting other students so I quickly accept but that was the end of our friendship.

Funny enough Grace was mostly called holy holy by her class mates, she is a prayer warrior grin

WAEC exam was fast approaching, I decided to focus on my books more, reading past questions and solving equations. No more going out with friends, I only chit chat with Emeka within the class and the library.

I guess I don't want a repeat of what grace did. After school that day, when we got home, I noticed how my younger siblings were looking at me, smiling, I was wondering why, not too long after lunch.. I heard the most shocking news ever..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Robbin7(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21
LightQueen:
Chapter Four

The next day, I was ready to confront Grace but she was no where to be found.. I ask her close friend, I was told she went out of school. It was till after break time when I spotted her sitting with some of her class mates, When she saw me coming, she stood up and meet me half way

Grace: Princess why did you left there without waiting for me?
Me: I left just as you do and planned with your so called boyfriend's guy to rape me, I am so disappointed in you G. I thought we are friends.
Grace: Wait. why are you behaving like a small girl. Lool grow up and shine your eyes, there is nothing wrong with him having sex with you
Me: Really? well I will shine my eyes on my book not on following men round the school and world
Grace: I wonder when you will learn
Me: You are not even remorseful? seriously G. you are a bad influence and I seize to be your friend right from yesterday. I actually thought you will be sorry for what you did, but it's obvious you will never stop been stupid, and let me tell you, this is not over, you must shed tears just like you made me shed tears yesterday.
Grace: Stop this my friend, there is nothing you can do. Besides you have no evidence.

Good then, with that I left her there standing, I bet she was surprised because it was unlike me.

I called Emeka and brief him on what happened because if I decided to involve my parents it will turn out to be a serious issue, they won't take it likely with her and the guy. Emaka was angry as expected, he went to warn her never to try such rubbish again, else the whole school will hear. She finally started begging me to pls forgive her, her plead was attracting other students so I quickly accept but that was the end of our friendship.

Funny enough Grace was mostly called holy holy by her class mates, she is a prayer warrior grin

WAEC exam was fast approaching, I decided to focus on my books more, reading past questions and solving equations. No more going out with friends, I only chit chat with Emeka within the class and the library.

I guess I don't want a repeat of what grace did. After school that day, when we got home, I noticed how my younger siblings were looking at me, smiling, I was wondering why, not too long after lunch.. I had the most shocking news ever..
Hmmmmmm
Waiting patiently for the shocking news!
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by RoyalBlak007: 6:59pm On Jan 21
cool
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:04pm On Jan 21

1 Like

Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21
Robbin7:
Hmmmmmm Waiting patiently for the shocking news!
Thanks for waiting... smiley
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21
Too soft on grace self. Waiting for breaking news.. Nice update.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 7:59pm On Jan 21
Treasure17:
Too soft on grace self. Waiting for breaking news.. Nice update.
Na wetin soft heart cause be that tongue
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by Treasure17(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21
LightQueen:
Na wetin soft heart cause be that tongue

Lol. Someone connived with her friend to commit such atrocity and even trying to justify her action. And you were there asking questions like a mother confessor... Your heart too soft.
Re: The Doomed Marriage (True life story) by LightQueen(f): 8:11pm On Jan 21
Treasure17:

Lol. Someone connived with her friend to commit such atrocity and even trying to justify her action. And you were there asking questions like a mother confessor... Your heart too soft.
Lol @mother confessor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / Continue The (Lola) Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.