Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics (54077 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
You put Hausa/ Fulani generals to head southern soilders.
What do you expect even from a dull, clueless and docile idiot as a president.
Any southern soilder who died fighting this stupid cause does not have my sympathy.
The country should divide jor.
Yoruba's, please let's wake up and know that we are better than this.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by slimfit1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
RIP Gallant!

I see no reason why any soldier should complain knowing what you signed up for.

I understand if the welfare isn't considered but complaining you're in the bush or soldiers dying is like a butcher running away from blood stain.

No be your brother or father so you can run your text anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Checked86: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
nawaaa. Is like the Military does not change those soldiers for psychological reasons. Imagine fighting in the bush for 3 f¤cking years. how do you expect the person to be normal even when he comes out alive?. RIP. If you are rich and you have a brother, cousin or friend in the battle field, just call and ask the person if he is okay with the job. it seems most of them don't have choice but wait for their death

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by SEONaijaExpert: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
slimfit1:

No be your brother of father so you can run your text anyhow.
Shut up!
I have soldiers in my family.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by LZAA: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Another southerner again!!!!!
And he was put in a fvcking wheelbarrow ffs!!!!
Buhari!buhari!!!
Cc immhotep deomelo sarrki justiceleague1 velocity25

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by slimfit1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Shut up!
I have soldiers in my family.

And they are in the battlefield yeah. You must be one of those heartless souls we have in nigeria. Because one sign up to die doesn't mean you don't equip them or train them properly you idiot. Most of these battles could be done using a drone you senseless idiot. Thank God you are not in the army and I hope your family members are not top military officers. In a situation where we have more military officers leaving and dying than men and women joining who does that help. How do we end the war when we are not showing strength and weakening the terrorist. The days where one soldier dies for nothing is over Mr Man.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by LZAA: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cownu:

He’s not Jubrin anymore?

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by blowjob: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
GOD BLESS UR GALLERY..R.I.P BRO.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by tonio2wo: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
$1billion and nothing to show of it.

why is dasuki still in detention?
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Uploadme(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
dokyOloye:
Every southerner and Christian in that army should abandon that army now for the northern muslims to confront the fire they ignited.
The deaths are too much

A child you are.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by delzbaba(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
wheel barrow,, WTF
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by SEONaijaExpert: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
slimfit1:

And they are in the battlefield yeah
One is, one retired recently. I know about this to a good extent.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by DeGovernor001: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
it's a pity...
this Boko Haram is considered more than the military personnel Nigeria has, I wonder how this Boko men is unending even when they are killed...what on my mind is how many military personnel those Nigeria has? it's a pity...
this Boko Haram is considered more than the military personnel Nigeria has, I wonder how this Boko men is unending even when they are killed...what on my mind is how many military personnel those Nigeria has?
it's a pity...
this Boko Haram is considered more than the military personnel Nigeria has, I wonder how this Boko men is unending even when they are killed...what on my mind is how many military personnel those Nigeria has?
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Uploadme(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
rafhell:
You put Hausa/ Fulani generals to head southern soilders.
What do you expect even from a dull, clueless and docile idiot as a president.
Any southern soilder who died fighting this stupid cause does not have my sympathy.
The country should divide jor.
Yoruba's, please let's wake up and know that we are better than this.

You have been Psychologically defeated in Nigeria cry cry
What a shame
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by DonPhilip77: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sorry to your family, you choose to die for nothing. Nigeria government does not know you and they don't care.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by ClearFlair: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Nigerian soldiers now downing tools and absconding in their thousands.

Sadly this poor soldier didn't get the chance to go AWOL before being gunned down.

Nigeria under Buhari is not worth dying for. RIP Soldier.

Buhari has been doing a great job of cleaning up PDP’s mess of 16 years in just 4 years.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by IprintMONEY: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
why na small small boys like this dey go fight. in those day,, na real men dey go fight war. a war is suppose to be lead by the general or commander. where dem dey na? abi bullet no dey kill them?
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Viking007(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:
Can you imagine where a supposed selfless hero is kept, in a fvucking wheelbarrow!!

Isn't here a sh!thHole indeed!

I feel ashamed for this country! sad
cry
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nathayas: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Where ever he is now he should be aware that God protects no one and give no body a preferential treatment because God does not exist
Only fools say there is no GOD
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by ehissi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
What the hell is all this bullshiit? angry

3years in the Zanga, why dem no go kill am? angry

That more than enough time to develop war fatigue. There are not suppose to spend more than 3months, highest 6months on tour........ angry

P.D - Punishment Duty should not exceed 1year. What is wrong with all these craze people sef....... angry

Dem suppose demote the fellow whey dey arrange duty roaster/posting letter for these rank and file to corporal below....... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by dkronicle(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
RIP Gallant!

I see no reason why any soldier should complain knowing what you signed up for.

I understand if the welfare isn't considered but complaining you're in the bush or soldiers dying is like a butcher running away from blood stain.
U no de ok

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by akin9ja78(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
BoneBlogger:
A young and gallant soldier has been killed while fighting Boko Haram insurgents at the battlefield in the northern part of Nigeria.

The soldier identified as Joel Miles, was killed recently in line of duty while purportedly making plans to travel abroad. 

A close friend of the slain soldier, shared a chat they had before his death, which revealed that he had been in the bush/battlefield for three years.

The soldier who said he's tired of his job, reportedly claimed that all his colleagues whom he arrived the post with - are dead. 

His corpse has been recovered and is set to be buried soon. May his soul rest in peace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/soldier-killed-in-battlefield-while-making-plans-to-travel-abroad-graphic-photos.html

Who killed him?
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Ziggylady(f): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
The elimination of Christian/Southern Soldiers continues..

Buhari/APC is truely a plague on this nation.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Tuntunviva(f): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
sad
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by koyeni(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria is only worth living for!

Check my signature
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Bondinus(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yet they keep telling us boko has been crush, yet more soldiers are been killed. So my question for this government and other Buharist "who dey kill these boys"
Imagine, 3yrs for bush...all e colleagues don die finish.
Mtcheeeewwwww
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have always been a Patriot...I always have believed in Nigeria.. but that belief really is under question. I never have felt this way until this Administration. Nigeria is really fvckedup. I am beginning to detest the entity.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Aakey247: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:
Can you imagine where a supposed selfless hero is kept, in a fvucking wheelbarrow!!

Isn't here a sh!thHole indeed!

I feel ashamed for this country! sad

So sad!
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
The army leadership dedicates more of their resources to preventing the public from knowing the real situation in the north east. The guy said all the people he started with are dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.