Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics (54076 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by dokie: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cownu:

He’s not Jubrin anymore?

You are a COWnu
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by dokie: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
sulex2020:
so during militant era in south south the southern people were not educated right ? please pray for Nigeria and stop all those negative comments

How many people did the militants kill? Are they still killing? Hasn't it been resolved.

Truly the core Muslim north ought to be a country of its own.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by sulex2020(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
dokie:

How many people did the militants kill? Are they still killing? Hasn't it been resolved.

Truly the core Muslim north ought to be a country of its own.
and you think boko haram will be their forever
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l left the shithole jungle for long and I am protected where I am, now buzz off hungry Frustrated zombie and March to Abuja to stone your useless politicians to death, frustrated kid, nonsense angry

It's time you STOP this your "I travel out" nonsense. Do you know how many Nigerians are abroad? Why dont you focus on your abroad and leave our people alone. Who knows what you are doing there sef. Rubbish!
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by msylva2147(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, my postgraduate studies was done in the West and I have been to several countries as well, but you are hopeless in a useless shithole jungle, you are killed daily by bokoharam, poverty, robbers, bad roads, poor medical facilities, kidnapping, cultism and ritualism, and look at the way your Nigerian soldier is been treated and instead of your dead brain filled with mucus to weep, you are clapping hands for your useless bastards called politicians.

I agree to be a coward in my current abode with peace of mind and the ability to travel to more than 100 countries without visa, making satisfactory progress and been cared for by my government here in the West but you are stuck in a shithole jungle and frustrated for life, you are stuck in the headquarters of poverty, now buzz off hungry Frustrated zombie, your profile picture is sickening, you look hungry and like a refugee from Somalia, shocked

l will not dignify you with another response again until you go for surgery to remove the mucus from your dead brain, treat the diabetes that is killing you and be delivered from the spirit of gambling / betnaija, frustrated scallywag grin
what a pity, only one condom would have prevented a nonentity like from existence to save your family from the embarrassment you are. I it's is easy writing on social media but as far as I'm concerned you could be my gate man.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Tuntunviva:
sad
are you the one In ur dp? cool pics... what's your profession?
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Liposure: 9:20pm On May 12, 2020
Tuntunviva:
sad
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.