Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mass Medical Mission Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mass Medical Mission Recruitment (1855 Views)

Vacancies at Baptist Mission Schools / Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM) International Latest Job Recruitment / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by Dominionforlife: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pls who knows anything about this Organisation?
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by Muzzi5x: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dominionforlife:
Pls who knows anything about this Organisation?

Hey. I don't have answers to your question, but did you attend the interview on 19th Jan 2019 at the MMM house in Surulere? What time did it end and what did they ask you to do next?

Thanks.
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by jacobnel(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
I miss the interview,for those who were able to make it,how did it go?

Hey. I don't have answers to your question, but did you attend the interview on 19th Jan 2019 at the MMM house in Surulere? What time did it end and what did they ask you to do next?

Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by jacobnel(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by Muzzi5x: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
jacobnel:

Wasn't anything serious. They gave us a long story about Medical Mass Mission which most of us already knew from research.

Then they made us fill a questionaire, which for the most part, asked what was already in our CVs. I guess it's just standard protocol though.

Last but not least, they made us do a group spelling test. After the spelling exercise, I noticed it was already getting late and because I hadn't prepared to spend the night in Lagos, I had to leave.

We were told there would be another presentation and a final individual interview though, but like I said, I had to leave.

I hope this helps.
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by chisom45: 3:55am On May 17, 2019
Always cool..if u pass their last stage of interview u will be given appointment letter.I got job with them after my third interview with them.. Though I differed it
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by Dominionforlife: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
chisom45:
Always cool..if u pass their last stage of interview u will be given appointment letter.I got job with them after my third interview with them.. Though I differed it

When was this?
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by Primusinterpares(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2019
chisom45:
please kindly tell me about them and their package. I sent you a mail already. Thanks
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by naijabruce: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Guys kindly read more about this fraudulent organisation here
https://www.nairaland.com/5342861/never-accept-job-offer-mass#80972477
Re: Mass Medical Mission Recruitment by jozeflyfX: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Guys medical mass mission are scams, I was offered a job for a partycular role, during their 2019 recruit,
Before my very eyes the when the employment letter came out,
I discovered that the salary was smaller and on it was written a different role, when I tried getting clarification the told me the job was no longer available .
I visited their office a week later, but nobody agreed to attend to me..
Mass Medical Mission (MMM) are very big scams.

(1) (Reply)

Un Job In Nigeria / Oceanic Bank Recruitment / Yoruba Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.