Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

‘i’m Not Aware’, Aide Denies Reports Atiku Has Traveled To USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’m Not Aware’, Aide Denies Reports Atiku Has Traveled To USA (307 Views)

Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘i’m Not Aware’, Aide Denies Reports Atiku Has Traveled To USA by feddis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Contrary to reports making the rounds, an aide to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar say there is no truth to the reports that Atiku has left Nigeria for USA.

Paul Ibe, media side to the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) told Ripples Nigeria on phone, that he’s “not aware”, that Atiku has left the country.

When asked if it was true Atiku has travelled to USA, Ibe said, “I’m not aware. He’s very much around, and we’ll soon issue a statement to counter those reports”.

There have been conflicting reports of late as to whether Atiku can travel to USA, as the opposition has severally dared him to do so, alleging that he would be arrested on entry to that country.

Source : https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/im-not-aware-aide-denies-reports-atiku-has-traveled-to-usa/

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Not Aware’, Aide Denies Reports Atiku Has Traveled To USA by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2019

(1)

Road To Aso Rock Cup Finals, Predict The Correct Score..... / His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar Is Back In Nigeria / APC Chieftain Stops Speech Over Fear Of 'boko Haram' At Buhari's Borno Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.