Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (53937 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Konisewu: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
ATIKU HAS LANDED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Yankee101: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lolzzz

Next President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
hucienda:
shocked Okokobioko shocked

This is the News of this Electoral Season.

'Let him visit US'
'If Atiku visit US I will vote for him'
'He will be arrested if he goes to the US'
'What use is voting for someone who cannot visit the US'
... and a whole lot of stupidity, as if the man is contesting for President of the United States of America.

The only thing one is curious to know is what will be the new refrain of the zombies now that he has gone to the USA as they always made noise about?
Now dey ve changed the tone to
. USA is so porous that even a thief can go scot free.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by CrestMan: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Na america will stop the rigging? While he's gallivanting in america,buhari is touring Nigeria poaching his supporters

Truly I understand your pains! I truly understand! Just believe me, I understand!!!! tongue

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by capitalzero: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1085981600024797185?s=19

Just arrived Washington D.C for meeting with US government officials, Nigerians living in D.C metropolis and the business community. -AA https:///EafM47B83A

https://twitter.com/thesignalng/status/1085985159688736768?s=19

Lalasticlala

saraki connection, the guy tried

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Oponel1962: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
I pity Nigerians.
What is so important in landing US.
The truth is that he is corrupt and was banned.
America is broke and need looted funds to fuel their economy.
Black idiots are jubilating.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=contigiency post=74862296]

Go and sit down. This is nothing. it will not stop the obvious defeat that is staring at him. [/quoteTELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oponel1962:
I pity Nigerians.
What is so important in landing US.
The truth is that he is corrupt and was banned.
America is broke and need looted funds to fuel their economy.
Black idiots are jubilating.
E don pain your zombierudeen skull no be small.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Ubdavis(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
He has been doctored undecided cool
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Orpe7(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
I FEAR WORST FOR NIGERIA
ATIKU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
ATIKU HAS SOLD THIS COUNTRY FOR GOOD
THE DEAL YOU MADE TO ENTER USA WILL HAUNT YOU O
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
this news had caused a major shaking in the pack camp... I think going to America isn't a yardstick for campaigning but the pdp knows that is the only last straw apc are using and they came out smoking with facts... let's watch and see the next move..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
When they said he was denied visa i wrote it down here it was a lie no be my office again
He was granted a vissa on health grounds but now he will explore it cos even the u.k government are so positive about his economic proposal nd offers he is setting down

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Petersamuel8(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
now let's wait for another apc lie

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shikena:
Atiku to hold meeting with his fellow thief, jailed congressman William Jefferson grin .
Seems your stupidity reeks to the highest heavens
You will be ignored from now on

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
contigiency:
Ok. I hope they will not say witchunt when the obvious happen. This is not Nigerian government. It's a shame, a trip that has taken eternity to package just because of ones past records.

Ara Oko, if you’ve been to the states before you would know that you need to be preapproved before you can be issued with a US visa, the visa interview is just a formality

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by onubijoe(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adams Oshiomhole where are you

Atiku don proof you wrong

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1085981600024797185?s=19

Just arrived Washington D.C for meeting with US government officials, Nigerians living in D.C metropolis and the business community. -AA https:///EafM47B83A

https://twitter.com/thesignalng/status/1085985159688736768?s=19

Lalasticlala

If u like land in Pluto.......all I know is # Obymoshounite is trending.

My next 4 years challenge is .....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shikena:
Atiku to hold meeting with his fellow thief, jailed congressman William Jefferson grin .
MASTURBATE TO DEATH.. Seems your stupidity reeks to the highest heavens

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by charlesm91(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
This table Atiku is shaking, BMC crew no go like am ooo grin. How do they explain this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by factualscomedy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Police, Army, Road safety, Agbero, Pastors and Imams should mount survelance on Third Mainland Bridge and all the trees in Nigeria as there is bound to be high suicide rates between today and tomorrow...

The only Manifesto APC has has been ruined!
Chai, Atiku idi wicked! Why did you wait until 30 days before the election before you drop this bombshell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oboyi see view.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by ade08038376022: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC Lieing Machines, Over to you abi una don atikulate niiiiiiiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Arda1000(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ijebulogic:
This is what Nigeria has become? Even our candidate is excited to land USA
mechie onu gi ahu shiga nsi nsi, shebi una talk say em no fit go us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by freemi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oponel1962:
I pity Nigerians. What is so important in landing US. The truth is that he is corrupt and was banned. America is broke and need looted funds to fuel their economy. Black idiots are jubilating.
hehe torey don change

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Orpe7:
I FEAR WORST FOR NIGERIA ATIKU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ATIKU HAS SOLD THIS COUNTRY FOR GOOD THE DEAL YOU MADE TO ENTER USA WILL HAUNT YOU O
MASTURBATE TO DEATH..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Orpe7:
I FEAR WORST FOR NIGERIA ATIKU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ATIKU HAS SOLD THIS COUNTRY FOR GOOD THE DEAL YOU MADE TO ENTER USA WILL HAUNT YOU O
MASTURBATE TO DEATH..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Borderless: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
“The Incoming” is unstoppable! God be praised for the safe trip.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Charmingrascal(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wat milestone achievement for him.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by jchioma: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sad day for Zombies ...

It is finished for APC and Zai baba!

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by sammy99(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
is like d person dat posted dis wants to kill somebody shey?

Zombies now will b like dey should commit suicide. BMC will b like we shud close down and start going to daura.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Ahmeduana(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
RTSC:
This kind of news can spoil some people's night.
NOT CAN, WILL DEFINATELY SPOIL SOME ZOMBIES NIGHT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.