Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (53930 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
President of your fada's dilapidated dungeon you call home. SOAB
CRY US AN OCEAN ZOMBIE...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by dockokwus: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chitumu:
THAT IDIOT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF USA GOVERMENT SHUTDOWN AND WHEN TRANSPORT SECURITY AGENT WERE CALLING IN SICK DUE TO UNPAID SALARY. A VERY CLEVER THIEF.
Is this a human being reasoning?
A cockroach would reason better than this.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
ankpaone:
as if the corruption allegations against him have been reversed! a thief remains a thief..
you have once stole meat from your mama pot, so a theif remains a theif.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by femi4love(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
The pics is doctored and Engineered

It was probably “Accountanted or bankered” ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by sunbilor(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
The pics is doctored and Engineered
I do not know the technology that was used in doctoring it��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by HOGFoundation: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lobatan....
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by AdesegunSanni89: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
CRY US AN OCEAN ZOMBIE...
The way your Moda dey cry when dem dey rape am abi. BANZA.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
What does it profit Atiku if he visit d US & loshe d election.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Pamtoye(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
femi4love:

It was probably “Accountanted or bankered” ? grin
No,bro....I think it was Lawyered and also Teachered grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by onubijoe(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nothing do you @Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Borderless: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oponel1962:
I pity Nigerians.
What is so important in landing US.
The truth is that he is corrupt and was banned.
America is broke and need looted funds to fuel their economy.
Black idiots are jubilating.

If you knew the real meaning of the word “Idiot” you would know that it’s an accurate and apt word to describe your personality.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
grin
Wailers are running mad
hehehe cry me a lagoon

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by princfred(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Two successful business men can make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by lookingfly: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
you be real OPONU
hahahaha.......pain wan kill this one, abeg go swallow pain reliever before you die cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by bizzibodi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na only black people dey US that place na Haiti.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by saintkeppy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked jisos! Atiku in Amelika! shocked
Where is Oshomo-oleh & Lie Mohammed

More Grace, my incoming Presidio Atiku, Turaki Adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Krafty006: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
issa political 0818-166-3616

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by pat077: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
LeeMason:
Can Buhari ever wear jeans and sneakers?
he go be like fido dido

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by enzony(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
grin

Wailers are running mad

Thought you said you'll deactivate your account here if Atiku goes to the USA

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by mu2sa2: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
So Apc people have finally succeeded in forcing Atiku to reluctantly visit USA. Well done Atiku for succumbing to Apc pressure! If Obj can forgive you after 8 years of vicious denunciation as being corrupt, there's no reason why Americans shouldn't wave the alleged money-laundary indictment against you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Yankee101: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
capitalzero:

saraki connection, the guy tried

Obj
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Pamtoye(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Seems your stupidity reeks to the highest heavens
You will be ignored from now on
Its the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.
He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.
ZOMBIES, Pack your load and be ready to follow baba go slow to Daura
Lol.... Seconded..... Those guys will even be so slow dat it will take dem anoda 40 years 2 arrive Daura grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by ofwest47(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Looters party fake news . here is a man trying to enter his Dubai home claiming to say he in U S . Your looters party is dead and buried.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by AnambraforPeter: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Na america will stop the rigging? While he's gallivanting in america,buhari is touring Nigeria poaching his supporters
America made your lifeless leader president, the same America can remove him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by odehaj: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
For hin mind ‘make I go US then win votes’, desperate fool. If the government of the US do no arrest and prosecute him as they did to his US based partners in crime #Jeferson etc because he’s a presidential candidate and may not want to cause chaos. Argue with your keypad.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by NinjaMetahuman: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
atleast now we know where america stand.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wow

I love these

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Awoo88: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
NextBuhari:
" I WILL SELL NNPC" Boom! Atiku secures US visa. America doesn't care if Nigeria goes into extinction.
That is the new narrative!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nature8(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1085981600024797185?s=19

Just arrived Washington D.C for meeting with US government officials, Nigerians living in D.C metropolis and the business community. -AA https:///EafM47B83A

https://twitter.com/thesignalng/status/1085985159688736768?s=19

I just love this man called Atiku cheesy

So presidential cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Gmboy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
M

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by freshdude99(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
My PVC is ready for you sir, Obidiently Stimulated!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.