Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (53934 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by BigBizzy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
I swear I would like him to visit

better go check your bp oh...you've now changed mouth sharp sharp....

pours holy water on zombies

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Shikena(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty
Stop fooling yourself about Atiku. You do not know him. You are not getting any restructuring from Atiku and you can take that to any bank! He is a natural liar and that's a known fact that you are probably unaware of, and that speaks volumes about you but not a surprise. Look at your moniker "Sai Atiku Till 203". What da heck is 203? Looks like attention to details is not your forte and that explains your Atiku obsession grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Niorte: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shikena:

Stop fooling yourself about Atiku. You do not know him. You are not getting any restructuring from Atiku and you can take that to any bank! He is a natural liar and that's a known fact that you are probably unaware of, and that speaks volumes about you but not a surprise. Look at your moniker "Sai Atiku Till 203". What da heck is 203? Looks like attention to details is not your forte and that explains your Atiku obsession grin grin
This is what I called hyperwailing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by koyeni(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
tongue

Check my signature
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Shikena(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Niorte:

This is what I called hyperwailing
Huge congrats on your newfound ingenuity buddy grin
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Moukandjo: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lot13:
How does Atiku's travel to America translate to victory for his presidential aspiration.

Iboes will be highly disappointed after the declaration of the presidential election results when Atiku/Obi would have been beaten blue black..
Shhhh! Let them enjoy this "electoral" victory in peace, abeg! They need am! Their body go tell them by FeBuhari 16! E no far again! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by mccoyelectric: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
OMG am celebrating here d downfall of apc

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Shikena:

Atiku has never ruled Nigeria before, so all we are hearing are hearsays until he rules Nigeria and if he messes up if he gets elected, pls follow my handle here, I will be the first to blast him.
I will use my little influence outside here to ensure I join in bringing down his government.
Likewise Atiku, Obi had never ruled Nigeria, and as Anambra Governor he was, he performed better than all past Anambra Governors before him.
But Buhari has ruled Nigeria twice and that twice were all filled with poverty, hunger, inflation leading to Naira loosing value in FOREX market, and Nigerians want to blindly vote him in again to destroy what is left of Nigeria, God don't let it happen.
Even Buhari's words and recent apperanced on national TV were all a disgrace as a president of over 200 million people.
As for Osinbajo, I would have supported him if he was the person bearing APC presidential ticket because he is smarter and more alive than lifeless Buhari.
Aside Osinbajo's recent riling out lies against former President Goodluck's government, I have no issues with Osinbajo but then, he is just a mere vice president who cannot do anything other than blowing the dilapidated trumped of Buhari.
For now, Atiku is the man for the job and if he fails to deliver, we Nigerians will shamelessly chase him out of Aso Rock, and I am convinced that Atiku will want to prove critics wrong by putting up his best.
Atiku will be the only Nigerian President to come without ovation, and that will make

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by DstreetNg: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2019
selling of phone accessories made easy within Nigeria University Campuses wink

Check my signature !!!!!
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1085981600024797185?s=19

Just arrived Washington D.C for meeting with US government officials, Nigerians living in D.C metropolis and the business community. -AA https:///EafM47B83A

https://twitter.com/thesignalng/status/1085985159688736768?s=19

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by orisa37: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is a Special Citizen of U.S.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2019
I weep for this nation!
With everything OBJ wrote about Atiku, only God knows the wheeling and dealing and horse trading that went down to get the same Atiku into the US.
What in Nigeria has been mortgaged this time to Obasanjo and what American interest has been oiled in this charade? Only time will tell.

OBJ said it all though! God will never forgive him for letting a monster called corruption loose in Nigeria.

CC: Pekele007

Pekele007:
grin Game over for Buhari and APC.

Zombies think OBJ is actually irrelevant. Atiku secured this visa since last year.

No more he can't go to America again o. CC jidemoh grin
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by SalamRushdie: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2019
propsvila:
Meaning Trump is endorsing him.
Go Atiku
Go Obi
#letsgetNigeriaWorking Again

clearly
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by mukthar2000(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Shikini:
Eeyaaa ..... "Rest in Peace" to all zombies that will die tonight
on getting this confirmation

Their lies have expired today
see the way saraki dey vigilant watching if any FBI is arrived to arrest Atikulooter , pls don't move closer to Trump ooo
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Kyase:
I tell una say this guy follow Libya

Mooron, you pass through Libya to the US?
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Kyase(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Mooron, you pass through Libya to the US?
Otundo yes
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Timatayo1: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
You be man wey sabi many people will started of die of heart attack
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Kyase:

Otundo yes

Show us a map.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by smirn(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Pekele007:

Zombies think OBJ is actually irrelevant. Atiku secured this visa since last year.

Stupid people, hope Americans will elect him as Nigeria President.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by CarGuide: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Rapture4real(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
The pics is doctored and Engineered

This is not Atiku.This is Sodiq from Tunisia
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Why won't you be proud of your fellow thief. Barawo Banza
tongue tongue

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Cc; Pekele007

Read this:

"The United States Bureau of African Affairs (AF) has disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, was listed as an aide of Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The Bureau of African Affairs which is part of the US Department of State and which is charged with advising the Secretary of State on matters of Sub-Saharan Africa said he was in Washington DC on diplomatic arrangements.

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President," AF said.
It would be recalled that Atiku who for 12 years was unable to enter the US following corruption indictment against him, arrived Washington on Thursday in company of Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki."

Imagine a presidential candidate travelling as an aide to a Senate president just to score a point. And under diplomatic cover as well. No wonder he won't be arrested, he's in Saraki"s diplomatic suitcase.

Pekele007:

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Pekele007: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2019
jidemoh:
Cc; Pekele007

Read this:

"The United States Bureau of African Affairs (AF) has disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, was listed as an aide of Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The Bureau of African Affairs which is part of the US Department of State and which is charged with advising the Secretary of State on matters of Sub-Saharan Africa said he was in Washington DC on diplomatic arrangements.

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President," AF said.
It would be recalled that Atiku who for 12 years was unable to enter the US following corruption indictment against him, arrived Washington on Thursday in company of Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki."

Imagine a presidential candidate travelling as an aide to a Senate president just to score a point. And under diplomatic cover as well. No wonder he won't be arrested, he's in Saraki"s diplomatic suitcase.

U go school at all?

So if a notorious suicide bomber enlist as Saraki's aide, he won't be arrested
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pure otondo you be!

Why wasn't the President of Sudan arrested when he went to South Africa for an AU meet? This is a man wanted for war crimes which is far worse than suicide bombing and financial crime which your atiku falls under.

South Africa stated clearly that the man was under diplomatic cover and as such they couldn't initiate his arrest. They even gave him easy passage.

And here you are exhibiting crass ignorance on international diplomacy simply because you want to be heard.

Boy! You need to read up.

Pekele007:

U go school at all?

So if a notorious suicide bomber enlist as Saraki's aide, he won't be arrested
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Pekele007: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
jidemoh:
Pure otondo you be!

Why wasn't the President of Sudan arrested when he went to South Africa for an AU meet? This is a man wanted for war crimes which is far worse than suicide bombing and financial crime which your atiku falls under.

South Africa stated clearly that the man was under diplomatic cover and as such they couldn't initiate his arrest. They even gave him easy passage.

And here you are exhibiting crass ignorance on international diplomacy simply because you want to be heard.

Boy! You need to read up.

Presidents have immunity of course.

Buhari and President Modi of India were both banned from entering the US till they both became presidents.

But Saraki aides don't have any immunity.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tell that to the US Agency that said Atiku came into America as an aide and as such has diplomatic cover.

Pekele007:

Presidents have immunity of course.

Buhari and President Modi of India were both banned from entering the US till they both became presidents.

But Saraki aides don't have any immunity.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Pekele007: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
jidemoh:
Tell that to the US Agency that said Atiku came into America as an aide and as such has diplomatic cover.

When did Lauretta Onochie suddenly become a US agency

Please try and get your facts right.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pekele007:

When did Lauretta Onochie suddenly become a US agency

Please try and get your facts right.

Haba my guy! You just dey fall my hand. Read this again:

.......""The United States Bureau of African Affairs (AF) has disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, was listed as an aide of Senate President Bukola Saraki."

Was Laureta Onochie mentioned here? This story was widely reported even by conventional media.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Pekele007: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
jidemoh:

Haba my guy! You just dey fall my hand. Read this again:

.......""The United States Bureau of African Affairs (AF) has disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, was listed as an aide of Senate President Bukola Saraki."

Was Laureta Onochie mentioned here? This story was widely reported even by conventional media.

I said Vanguard copied the exact words of Lauretta Onochie.

The United States Bureau of African Affairs never made such statement because they are currently on shutdown. Go to their website and update yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Seyi Tinubu Meets E-Money, Yul Edochie, Odumeje, Sings Nigerian Old Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.