Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (63850 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Famousbabe(f): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
The man at the center of Buhari's Embarrassment in Delta State today.

See the man Buhari Called 'APC presidential candidate' that got people talking

Buhari referred to APC Delta Gubernatorial Candidate, Great Ogboru,. as APC presidential candidate, then senatorial candidate before finally getting it right.

Buhari was to hand over APC flag to the Delta State governorship candidate of the party.

However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

Watch video HERE and see more about the man. How he went on exile and more.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari never fails to disappoint

475 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Ajoboss(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bihari is a stress reliever ..ah swear

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by delugajackson: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Look at the feeble, demented, brain-dead vegetable some zombies are tirelessly rooting for. A man who is not even aware that he's the presidential candidate of his party.

Well, it's unfortunate that "captain-save-a-dullard" wasn't readily available to rescue him as usual. Buhari is a total disaster.

358 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Christty(f): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
is our president confused or tongue tied?

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by khingTony(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
trademark ™ of the Dullard

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by IjebuWarrior: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
wink
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by mikeycharles(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm guessing this is why Trump called him lifeless.
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

442 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by BLACKdagger: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pls my dear reasonable Nigerians.
If u are among people shouting Sowore pls think twice Sowore cannot win.
wake up and tell urself the truth.
If u think u can vote Sowore and then balance in front of ur TV and watch him declared the president of Nigeria then u need to have ur Brain checked.

There are other hidden games behind election which Sowore dont know and can't fight.
Only Atiku who has been there can take that hidden fight with buhari.
Pls do not let buharists deceive u, they are among those shouting "vote Sowore"
Do not waste ur vote, A vote for Sowore is vote for buhari.

Yes u can say buhari and Atiku are devils,
But we can't deny the fact that Atiku is a better devil...
Pls a word is enuff for the wise

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by SmallFlatino: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked

When Apc see their leader dn day score own goal...

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Promismike(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Believe it or not that guy is an imposter who doesn't know anything about our politics and history.

Wat dementia are we talking about? Dementia my food.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by OboOlora(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Racoon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked He whom the gods wants to destroy they first make mad.This is the scenario here.Zombies what sayeth you guys?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Shittaakeem(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
na to comot this country sure pass

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
sad

I pity for those who paid his school fee from primary to NDA level. Such a waste of resources.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Jackpat(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Really

2 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where are Bubu die hard na, they should say something tongue tongue tongue

43 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Godjone(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai baba. See as you dey disgrace your nl zombies

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by OVA200(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
It's crystal clear that Buhari is simply and absolutely dull, after demonstrating his incompetence at THE CANDIDATE yesterday I get to know that Buhari is not even physical, psychologically, mentally, emotionally, educationally fit to be in the same classroom with me not to talk of being the President of this nation and what baffles me most are some set of educated people shouting on top of their voice canvassing for this man; what a shame!

I swear any educated man that vote for Buhari deserves to be strip off of his/her certificate because he/she just acquire the certificate while lacking education.

I will rather sleep in my house than vote this thing.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Ositajustice01(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is indeed called governitorial candidate.... please English take note

11 Likes

fuckingAyaya:
Buhari never fails to disappoint

As far as we are concerned.... our mumu don do.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by michoim(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
There is no embarrassment anywhere. Anybody that can boast before God that he or she has never made a slip of tongue let him or her be the first to cast a stone...

4 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Glink2018(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nobody is above mistake....

Buhari ....next level.....

APC ..... next level.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by ClassicMan202(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bubu my guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Ogaga87(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Both PMB and his presidential candidate, Ogboru will be holding their heads thus after their failures

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by FYB(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
We go hear am if this man win this election

9 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Sunofgod(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jibrin is useless.. .

18 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by soberdrunk(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
angry
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by NaijaMutant(f): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
When your president is daft grin

10 Likes

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Switruth: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC can hold unto power by looking for another strategy. Honestly speaking PMB need rest so that he can enjoy his God given days on earth.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.